What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
post some link for this mass genocides,slavery, and rapes.

typical dirty hindu way of thinking.what more can we expect from you brainwashed monkeys. wether our ancestors were forced to convert or they chose to convert,why is that offending you?

why are you stll here. if you had any self respect you would leave our forum. pathetic slumdogs.

Looks like someone touched a raw nerve :lol:

Link

Ok. The home minister - third most powerful person in India is a Tamil. Andd atleast no one bombs us or target kills us because we are Tamil :wave:

No the Sri Lankans are killing your fishermen - and mother india is impotent. :woot:

post some link for this mass genocides,slavery, and rapes.

typical dirty hindu way of thinking.what more can we expect from you brainwashed monkeys. wether our ancestors were forced to convert or they chose to convert,why is that offending you?

why are you stll here. if you had any self respect you would leave our forum. pathetic slumdogs.

Bro - it is the famous indian inferiority complex, that is why they come here on mass, poor poor little indian's = The hunger in india - bought tears to my eyes, i cursed the indian mentality that allowed human beings to live in such squalor.

No the Sri Lankans are killing your fishermen - and mother india is impotent.

Our men do all the same all the while. Come here and see the SL fishing boats adorning our harbors as trophies. :whistle:

So when are you going to stand up to the white man and ask him to stop abusing your country's sovereignity (if there is one) ? Link

225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

Jagdish Tytler at Manjeet Bullar Cavalry Gold Cup Polo 2010

This guy is enjoying his golden years, look at him without a care in the world, he now's he cant be touched.

Our men do all the same all the while. Come here and see the SL fishing boats adorning our harbors as trophies. :whistle:

So when are you going to stand up to the white man and ask him to stop abusing your country's sovereignity (if there is one) ? Link

Ha - where were your Tamils - when the SL military were destroying the Tamil areas.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

:rpf: Why you came to India?

On Official business ;)

For publicity - the Pakistani public support the killing of the takfiri - who kill innocent Pakistanis.

If Pakistani public support these drone strikes, as you say then how can your armed forces and politicians attain publicity by condemning them??

You din't think that one through ..did you?

Video of the Decade !!

Last edited by a moderator:
No the Sri Lankans are killing your fishermen - and mother india is impotent. :woot:

Impotency are for those who surrenders in front of mother India! :lol:

Bro - it is the famous indian inferiority complex, that is why they come here on mass, poor poor little indian's = The hunger in india - bought tears to my eyes, i cursed the indian mentality that allowed human beings to live in such squalor.

Really poor fellow you are. Without bothering about your own country you think about India which is in much better condition? First save your countrymen!!!

225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

Jagdish Tytler at Manjeet Bullar Cavalry Gold Cup Polo 2010
Look at the dude enjoying his golden years, admit it indian - he can't be touched - he is protected by your Italian Goddess. ;)

Ha - where were your Tamils - when the SL military were destroying the Tamil areas.

The difference in Indian and Pakistani mentality - we stopped supporting terrorists. ;)

BTW still not answerd the question - So when are you going to stand up to the white man and ask him to stop abusing your country's sovereignity (if there is one) ? Link

Impotency are for those who surrenders in front of mother India! :lol:

Really poor fellow you are. Without bothering about your own country you think about India which is in much better condition? First save your countrymen!!!

Your kind have been surrendering for a thousand years :azn:

I know my country is a lot better, because I have visited the hell hole that is your country. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom