What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just your jaundiced view and the Madressa effect.

What one learns in that Madressa at an impressionable age, endlessly bobbing the head up and down, one never forgets. ;)

We don't learn about untouchables like your country. :)

We are proud of our culture and religion - we were saved by the Sufi Saints and bought into the light from darkness. I am a proud Jatt - believe me - no one can force us to convert to another religion. This is the reason

Ok I believe you. Go praise the oppressors while we stood up to them and the sunk the unsinkable caravan in the Ganges :lol:

Believe me I dont hate you, I just feel sympathy for you.

Deal with it in a few weeks lol, your PM is saying they are the biggest threat and they control a third of your states.

yeah till now our biggest threat was imported terrorism .... atleat that has been stopped by our defence personell very well till now....

next mission is naxals... which will be wiped out soon... dont worry about that ... atleast we know who is the threat is and who is in control of our country..

Another hubris filled indian - this is why we became Muslims - the Sufi Saints.

You wish!

You converted because of that sword and some of you to escape political and economic persecution.

Or may be to avoid being a dhimmi and paying that zaziyah.

Almost no one converts of his free will, not in these numbers anyway. Nor are civilizations and thousands of worship places destroyed peacefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look who's talking??..One who is being bombed regularly by its so called allies in exchange for a few dollars.

The guy responsible for murdering thousands of your citizen's is enjoying his golden years. And the indian state is impotent.

Ok I believe you. Go praise the oppressors while we stood up to them and the sunk the unsinkable caravan in the Ganges :lol:

Believe me I dont hate you, I just feel sympathy for you.

I don't hate you either son, we are proud of the Sufi that saved us from the darkness and bought us into the light.

Last edited by a moderator:
You worship the white man we don't = this is the famous indian inferiority complex speaking.

The only inferiority complex is of people like you.

Inferiority complex against your own invaders. It is beyond pathetic.

See what conversion made you! You are just quoting Indian poverty meaninglessly in a thread about Pakistan! This obsession with poverty and deprivation tells me a lot about people like you and your ideology.

You wish!

You converted because of that sword and some of you to escape political and economic persecution.

Or may be to avoid being a dhimmi and paying that zaziyah.

Almost no one converts of his free will, not in these numbers anyway. Nor are civilizations and thousands of worship places destroyed peacefully.

Keep telling yourself that, it scares you to think - people rejected your religion, your way of life, it fuels your inferiority complex, poor little indians - what to do. ;)

The guy responsible for murdering thousands of your citizen's is enjoying his golden years. And the indian state is impotent.

Are you talking about Hafeez Saeed?..I agree you you do have a soft spot for terrorists.

Why talking about events that happened 30 years ago. Nothing to speak as of present.??

How about 25 people killed today by a FOREIGN country throwing the so-called Sovereignity into trash bin ? Anyway they (white man) will pay just a few dollar to the Gov or the Fauj andd all will be forgotten. Mercenaries much ?

The only inferiority complex is of people like you.

Inferiority complex against your own invaders. It is beyond pathetic.

See what conversion made you! You are just quoting Indian poverty meaninglessly in a thread about Pakistan! This obsession with poverty and deprivation tells me a lot about people like you and your ideology.

We are Jatt - we fought the early invaders and kept them at bay, then the holy men came, and we were converted on mass, after that our swords were for Islam, we provided troops to our Islamic rulers.

We don't learn about untouchables like your country. :)

Yes, you learn that Ahmediyyas are non-Muslim kaffirs and therefor Wazib-Ul-Qatl like all kaffirs!

The same for Shia?

The same for the Sufis (that supposedly saved your arse but who are regularly called Mushriks on all Islamic channels and many times on this forum), you blow up their shrines and kill all those who come there!

You have no reason to be smug. Believe me. ;)

Are you talking about Hafeez Saeed?..I agree you you do have a soft spot for terrorists.

Nope,

Jagdish Tytler (b. January 11, 1944 as Jagdish Kapoor) is a controversial Indian National Congress politician, and former member of Indian Parliament. He was the Indian Union Minister of State for Overseas Indian Affairs, a position he resigned from after an official commission of inquiry noted the 'balance of probability' indicated he was responsible for inciting and leading murderous mobs against the Sikh community in Delhi during the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, a charge he denies.
225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

Jagdish Tytler at Manjeet Bullar Cavalry Gold Cup Polo 2010

Looks like the guy is enjoying his golden years. ;)

Why talking about events that happened 30 years ago. Nothing to speak as of present.??

How about 25 people killed today by a FOREIGN country throwing the so-called Sovereignity into trash bin ? Anyway they (white man) will pay just a few dollar to the Gov or the Fauj andd all will be forgotten. Mercenaries much ?

These ops are carried out jointly by Pakistan and the US - and the people that are killed are mostly the enemies of both countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom