What's new

15 facts about 'failed state' Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep telling yourself that, it scares you to think - people rejected your religion, your way of life, it fuels your inferiority complex, poor little indians - what to do. ;)

Funny isn't it?

After thousands of years of living that life, suddenly some barbaric invaders come and perpetrate massive rapine, genocides and slavery on your people.

And you claim you "rejected" "my way of life"! Peacefully!

I understand that many of you converts are delusional! But inability to see even basic facts is really baffling.

Nope,

Jagdish Tytler (b. January 11, 1944 as Jagdish Kapoor) is a controversial Indian National Congress politician, and former member of Indian Parliament. He was the Indian Union Minister of State for Overseas Indian Affairs, a position he resigned from after an official commission of inquiry noted the 'balance of probability' indicated he was responsible for inciting and leading murderous mobs against the Sikh community in Delhi during the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, a charge he denies.
225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

Jagdish Tytler at Manjeet Bullar Cavalry Gold Cup Polo 2010

Looks like the guy is enjoying his golden years. ;)

A MUST READ
How Pakistan Failed Itself - TIME

Deal with it in a few weeks lol, your PM is saying they are the biggest threat and they control a third of your states.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Poor little indians always crying - I thank the Sufi for not making us a dirty indian ;)

Stupidity has gotten into your genes I guess.
Sufism is still prevalent and being converted to Muslims, saved you from being Hindu..
For your Information there are crores of Muslims in India who believe in Sufism so are they not Dirty Indian?

Ok I believe you. Go praise the oppressors while we stood up to them and the sunk the unsinkable caravan in the Ganges :lol:

Believe me I dont hate you, I just feel sympathy for you.

how can you feel sympathey for others? your a tamil,who have you people ever stood up to? look at how you ppl are treated in bharat. look at you praising the same hinduism which gives you the status of an inferior because of your black skin color. pathetic much?

Yes, you learn that Ahmediyyas are non-Muslim kaffirs and therefor Wazib-Ul-Qatl like all kaffirs!

The same for Shia?

The same for the Sufis (that supposedly saved your arse but who are regularly called Mushriks on all Islamic channels and many times on this forum), you blow up their shrines and kill all those who come there!

You have no reason to be smug. Believe me. ;)

What a retarded comment by you! your sheer ignorance is only laughable! My dad's side of family has both Shia and Sunni!

one of my good friends is a Shia, why would i a sunni kill my shia friend:lol:

Yes, you learn that Ahmediyyas are non-Muslim kaffirs and therefor Wazib-Ul-Qatl like all kaffirs!
No we don't learn that - LoL and Ahmediyyas are classed as non Muslim - they are present in every facet of life, even in the Armed Forces
The same for Shia?
I am a Shia, and so is the President of Pakistan, and the PM and the Chief Minister of Sind.
The same for the Sufis (that supposedly saved your arse but who are regularly called Mushriks on all Islamic channels and many times on this forum), you blow up their shrines and kill all those who come there!
Ha - the shrines are blown up by indian backed takfiri, we still revere the Shrine of the Sufi who converted us, Thank God, and the vast majority of Pakistanis are Barelvi - who are actual Sufi Muslims and Shia - so there ;)
You have no reason to be smug. Believe me. ;)

We have plenty to thank the Almighty we are not indian after all ;)

These ops are carried out jointly by Pakistan and the US - and the people that are killed are mostly the enemies of both countries.

Looks like most of your countrymen think otherwise. :coffee:

Link and Link and Link

We have plenty to thank the Almighty we are not indian after all ;)

You cannot even imagine in your wildest dreams how much we think the same in a reverse way , probably much more.

Nope,

Jagdish Tytler (b. January 11, 1944 as Jagdish Kapoor) is a controversial Indian National Congress politician, and former member of Indian Parliament. He was the Indian Union Minister of State for Overseas Indian Affairs, a position he resigned from after an official commission of inquiry noted the 'balance of probability' indicated he was responsible for inciting and leading murderous mobs against the Sikh community in Delhi during the 1984 anti-Sikh riots, a charge he denies.
225px-Jagdish_Tytler.jpg

Jagdish Tytler at Manjeet Bullar Cavalry Gold Cup Polo 2010

Looks like the guy is enjoying his golden years. ;)

Isn't that same story with your army ..they killed hundreds of thousands of your East pakistani citizens and have been virtually ruling over you since? On the top of it..it even allows foreigners to come and kill your citizens too.

These ops are carried out jointly by Pakistan and the US - and the people that are killed are mostly the enemies of both countries.

If these are all joint operations..why is your army chief condemning them..why is your parliament passing resolutions against drone strikes??

how can you feel sympathey for others? your a tamil,who have you people ever stood up to? look at how you ppl are treated in bharat. look at you praising the same hinduism which gives you the status of an inferior because of your black skin color. pathetic much?

Ok. The home minister - third most powerful person in India is a Tamil. Andd atleast no one bombs us or target kills us because we are Tamil :wave:

Funny isn't it?

After thousands of years of living that life, suddenly some barbaric invaders come and perpetrate massive rapine, genocides and slavery on your people.

I understand that many of you converts are delusional! But inability to see even basic facts is really baffling.

This is the reason why - the Sufi showed the beautiful light of Islam - we knew that the previous thing was lies - we discovered the light - even many indians are converting to Islam today. This light can melt even the hardest hearts, my people were warriors and they were defeated by the word of the Almighty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny isn't it?

post some link for this mass genocides,slavery, and rapes.

typical dirty hindu way of thinking.what more can we expect from you brainwashed monkeys. wether our ancestors were forced to convert or they chose to convert,why is that offending you?

why are you stll here. if you had any self respect you would leave our forum. pathetic slumdogs.

Stupidity has gotten into your genes I guess.
Sufism is still prevalent and being converted to Muslims, saved you from being Hindu..
For your Information there are crores of Muslims in India who believe in Sufism so are they not Dirty Indian?

Is that the best you can do little indian, yes the Sufi saved us from the dark and bought us into the light.

If these are all joint operations..why is your army chief condemning them..why is your parliament passing resolutions against drone strikes??

For publicity - the Pakistani public support the killing of the takfiri - who kill innocent Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom