What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

Actually, they have the responsibility to stop anyone entering illegally to the country and not necessarily by killing.
BTW, they are doing their job very well by donating their lives and blood for their country. So, some respect for them from anyone, including you, is expected.
and it is also Pakistan's responsibility as a government to avoid them exit your country illegally, and use her soil for terrorism. right?

Government of Pakistan is giving you a green light to go and take care of the problem.

Even though we have a huge army we are currently preoccupied with India and Afghanistan. You guys should understand.

Great so now an outsider will tell us this. I now even doubt you are Irani.

It is very funny when some people thinks this way...well no one can help them out, it is the hatred some people suffers from. A person with a 10 year old brain will also understand a small country like Maldives cannot survive on aid let alone a giant like Pakistan. Pakistan's nominal GDP is 264billion$ & PPP GDP is above 0.5 trillion$ & some one thinks that the country depends on peanut size aid which is just above 1billion$ not even half of what Nawaz Sharif or Zardari alone have.

Your dream to see Pakistan being collapsing will remain a dream. Inshallah. Forget about aid, Pakistan can live without trading with any country of the world Alhamdolillah. The land of Pakistan is a gifted land, Pakistan feed the world with food not the other way around.

NOW STOP DERAILING THE THREAD & DRAGGING OFF TOPICS. IT IS GOOD THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE NEGLIGIBLE % OF IRAN"S POPULATION.

Mod Edit

Back on topic, pointing out that poor, poverty stricken Pakistan is not a free and independent state is not derailing this thread. It is very relevant to this topic because many suspect that Pakistan is at the very least, being paid or pressured to turn a blind eye to cross-border terrorism against Iran. Probably by Saudi Arabia, possibly by the US too.

It is over 10 years now since Iran has been experiencing cross-border terrorism from Pakistan. The past 5 years have been more of a concern for Iran because of the type of terrorist acts have escalated to have included cases of suicide-bombings, which were unheard of in Iran before 2008.

Now, do you dispute that Pakistan is a client state of the US when both your army and your government do the bidding of America for American finacial aid in return?

If Pakistan wasnt so poor and was self-sufficient as you say, then why does Pakistan's army and government accept such a 'peanut size' amount of aid from the Americans? Why take any American money at all if you are so capable of 'living without any country'? Dont you have any principles?

What is the use and purpose of such aid you take if it is so 'peanut size' and against your national interests to support the American WoT?

See, theres no consistency between what people like you say, and what the Pakistani state actually does in reality, ie, getting bought for cheap.

You shouldnt be so eager to defend your corrupt establishment. You need a revolution against it if anything because they are failing you more than they are failing to honor agreements they have made to co-operate with foreign countries, like the border security agreement with Iran for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said that Pakistanis are terrorists so go on. If you have dare go on & attack Pakistan instead of spreading your useless propaganda on internet.

Do not put words in my mouth.
Anyways, if you are letting US to invade terrorists in your country by using UCAV's, why don't you let Iran to do so?
The fact is these terrorism needs to be stopped. It would be good for both of our countries. 
Government of Pakistan is giving you a green light to go and take care of the problem.
Even though we have a huge army we are currently preoccupied with India and Afghanistan. You guys should understand.
:tup:
We totally understand it.
That's what I am trying to say to your countryman, @American Pakistani

Anyways, if you are letting US to invade terrorists in your country by using UCAV's, why don't you let Iran to do so?
The fact is these terrorism needs to be stopped. It would be good for both of our countries. 

So why are your countrymen continuing to talk shit about Pakistan?

That's what I don't understand.

So why are your countrymen continuing to talk shit about Pakistan?
That's what I don't understand.

He is a different person, with different opinions and you can talk with him too, and ask his reasons.

Mod Edit

Back on topic, pointing out that poor, poverty stricken Pakistan is not a free and independent state is not derailing this thread. It is very relevant to this topic because many suspect that Pakistan is at the very least, being paid or pressured to turn a blind eye to cross-border terrorism against Iran. Probably by Saudi Arabia, possibly by the US too.

It is over 10 years now since Iran has been experiencing cross-border terrorism from Pakistan. The past 5 years have been more of a concern for Iran because of the type of terrorist acts have escalated to have included cases of suicide-bombings, which were unheard of in Iran before 2008.

Now, do you dispute that Pakistan is a client state of the US when both your army and your government do the bidding of America for American finacial aid in return?

If Pakistan wasnt so poor and was self-sufficient as you say, then why does Pakistan's army and government accept such a 'peanut size' amount of aid from the Americans? Why take any American money at all if you are so capable of 'living without any country'? Dont you have any principles?

What is the use and purpose of such aid you take if it is so 'peanut size' and against your national interests to support the American WoT?

See, theres no consistency between what people like you say, and what the Pakistani state actually does in reality, ie, getting bought for cheap.

You shouldnt be so eager to defend your corrupt establishment. You need a revolution against it if anything because they are failing you more than they are failing to honor agreements they have made to co-operate with foreign countries, like the border security agreement with Iran for example.

OK! Ok Pakistan is 8th world dirt poor country sending these guys. If your army have dare tell them to attack Pakistan. Every Pakistani will fight back along with Pak Military & mind it half of my family is Shia & proud Pakistani. 

NO SIR...No way, no foreigners welcome in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should hit back hard we will not go easy on these insects

He is a different person, with different opinions and you can talk with him too, and ask his reasons.

I'm trying to be civil and not insult Iranian sentiments, but I can give zehreela jewab(poisonous reply) to your fellow patriot.

NO SIR...No way, no foreigners welcome in Pakistan.

Really?!!! why US drones can fight with terrorists and we, as a friend country, don't have the permission to do so?
Anyways, these terrorism needs to be stopped. There is two option, either you will end it by yourself, which you haven't end it, or you need to let us to do so. it is very simple.

OK! Ok Pakistan is 8th world dirt poor country sending these guys. If your army have dare tell them to attack Pakistan. Every Pakistani will fight back along with Pak Military & mind it half of my family is Shia & proud Pakistani.
This isnt about Shi'a or Sunni. I dont care about that.

And Iran isnt interested in 'attacking Pakistan' or harming ordinary Pakistani people. We want an end to cross-border terrorism, thats all. This is our right and legitimate demand.

You allow the Americans to fly drones over your airspace everyday and fire missiles at your citizens, so why shouldnt Iranian forces be allowed to enter Pakistani Baluchestan and take out the terrorists that attack our country?

If your army is so 'preoccupied' with Afghanistan and Inda, then why should it be a problem if Iranian security forces go in and apprehend the terrorists and criminals along the border ourselves? This should be in your interests too, correct?

I'm trying to be civil and not insult Iranian sentiments, but I can give zehreela jewab(poisonous reply) to your fellow patriot.

I know, I have had the same situation many times and toward some people, but we need to keep calm and avoid expressing insults which can hurt other nationalities sentiments ;)

Really?!!! why US drones can fight with terrorists and we, as a friend country, don't have the permission to do so?
Anyways, these terrorism needs to be stopped. There is two option, either you will end it by yourself, which you haven't end it, or you need to let us to do so. it is very simple.

Don't try to compete US. Plus no US boots are present inside Pakistan. The US & Pakistan are fighting a war & are allied & so the US is given permission to fly drones only in Waziristan region no where else. Several request by US to allow attacks in North Balochistan had been rejected in the past.

and we, as a friend country,

First learn the meaning of this word then talk. Do check the previous posts of your fellow country mens.

As i said your govt can seal the border completely...any illegal person entering should be shoot to kill on sight.

Don't try to compete US. Plus no US boots are present inside Pakistan. The US & Pakistan are fighting a war & are allied & so the US is given permission to fly drones only in Waziristan region no where else. Several request by US to allow attacks in North Balochistan had been rejected in the past.
and we do not want anything different. We want to have the permission to clean some areas in which terrorists are using it. why should we meddle in rest of the country?
First learn the meaning of this word then talk. Do check the previous posts of your fellow country mens.
Again, every person is responsible for his own words, not other members words, talk about your personal problem with him.
As i said your govt can seal the border completely...any illegal person entering should be shoot to kill on sight.
The fact is that it is not as easy as you think. whenever we try to invade them, they evade to Pakistan. That's the main problem. 
@RazPaK , @American Pakistani

what happened guys? I cannot follow your posts since you are using Urdu language, please tell us the summary of your discussion.

and we do not want anything different. We want to have the permission to clean some areas in which terrorists are using it. why should we meddle in rest of the country?

Not possible. Most of their leaders are in Kabul & Kandahar first get rid of those big birds. You need to provide intels to Pakistan if you know hideouts of these guys to GoP & then GoP will take action but allowing foreign troops...forget about it.

Again, every person is responsible for his own words, not other members words, talk about your personal problem with him.

I don't have personal problem with anyone. I posted very respectfully since my first post on this thread but continuous insults from anyone is not taken lightly by Pakistanis.

The fact is that it is not as easy as you think. whenever we try to invade them, they evade to Pakistan. That's the main problem.

Don't invade them just point the guns & shoot them to kill.

@ای ایران , doust e aziz,
please use a more appropriate language about pakistanis, it seems that they have been misguided by previous posts. We are not hostile toward their country. We just need to be calm and use more polite words and tell them our legitimate demands and concerns. That's it ;)
Thanks. 
Not possible. Most of their leaders are in Kabul & Kandahar first get rid of those big birds. You need to provide intels to Pakistan if you know hideouts of these guys to GoP & then GoP will take action but allowing foreign troops...forget about it.
I don't have personal problem with anyone. I posted very respectfully since my first post on this thread but continuous insults from anyone is not taken lightly by Pakistanis.
Don't invade them just point the guns & shoot them to kill.

Anyways, we had a very bigger problem than this in Iran-Turkey border, but we solved it by a strong cooperation, and now this border is very safe. cooperations are necessary. exchanging intels are necessary. using drones to decrease our loses and using troops in some cases is also necessary. It comes in a package and you should put some sentiments aside, and let iranian troops and drones act in your border region in the necessary cases. The final result would be beneficial for both of us.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom