What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

Enough of provoking. This guy came yelling to stop me on Kashmir issue and he and another Pakistani himself are trolling here about Kashmir issue. I can see your frustration. :fie:

Provoking? Who drag the Kashmir issue in this thread? You are not a Pakistani.

Kashmiris are living in their lands for hundreads of centuries...it was British who sold that land to Hindu King who then promised that he will join Pakistan which later he didn't do. But lets cut it as this is all Offtopic.

Tht turd barely ruled kashmir for a few years before it was ruled by a muslim king.. who inherited the land not buy it from colonial mofos!

Im afriad you're wrong. Those terrorist attacks on Shi'a Muslims are being carried out by Lashkar Jhangvi and the Sepah Sahaba. They have nothing to do with Baluch peoples rebellion against Pakistan. There are multiple conflicts taking place in that part of Baluchestan (Pakistani part).

The terrorists attacking Iranian soldiers and civilians in Sistan and Balouchistan province are supported by both Israelis,Saudis, and all the other Sunni Arabs .1) they are not happy about the Iran-America rapprochement, they create these groups to destabilize the border area. 2) Saudis don't want the Pipline deal to finalize. It would bring Iran and Pakistan closer. 3) there are a lot of pro-Saudi Pakistanis that help the Saudis.

I think as time goes by and Saudis become more frustrated by the Syrian situation , they will support these terrorist groups more aggressively on Iran's border. So the situation will get worse, unless Iran's security forces do something productive and start thinking long term for the security of this region. Don't rely on Pakistan.

Source:
http://www.ibtimes.com/saudi-arabia-alarmed-pakistan-iran-gas-project-invites-fm-urgent-talks-955750
http://dawn.com/news/1034420/uncertainty-over-iran-pipeline-project
http://tribune.com.pk/story/321450/mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-to-recruit-jundallah-members-report/

Last edited:
The terrorists attacking Iranian soldiers and civilians in Sistan and Balouchistan province are supported by both Israelis,Saudis, and all the other Sunni Arabs .1) they are not happy about the Iran-America rapprochement, they create these groups to destabilize the border area. 2) Saudis don't want the Pipline deal to finalize. It would bring Iran and Pakistan closer. 3) there are a lot of pro-Saudi Pakistanis that help the Saudis.

I think as time goes by and Saudis become more frustrated by the Syrian situation , they will support these terrorist groups more aggressively on Iran's border. So the situation will get worse, unless Iran's security forces do something productive and start thinking long term for the security of this region. Don't rely on Pakistan.

Source:
http://www.ibtimes.com/saudi-arabia-alarmed-pakistan-iran-gas-project-invites-fm-urgent-talks-955750
http://dawn.com/news/1034420/uncertainty-over-iran-pipeline-project
http://tribune.com.pk/story/321450/mossad-agents-posed-as-cia-to-recruit-jundallah-members-report/

Isnt it stupid to think Pakistan would support an insurgency in Iran tht will itself effect it directly?

Isnt it stupid to think Pakistan would support an insurgency in Iran tht will itself effect it directly?

This group (Jaish-ul Adl) claims NOT to be a Balouch separatist. They are pro-Sunni anti-Shia group. Or at least that's what they claim on their blog. On their "press releases" they are always trying to appeal to a global Sunni jihadist population.

But, eventually yes it will effect Pakistan as well but those pro-Saudi Pakistani don't think long term do they.

Source:
https://defence.pk/threads/saudi-backed-salafists-returning-to-iran’s-border.285527/

Last edited:
This group (Jaish-ul Adl) claims NOT to be a Balouch separatist. They are pro-Sunni anti-Shia group. Or at least that's what they claim on their blog. On their "press releases" they are always trying to appeal to a global Sunni jihadist population.

But, eventually yes it will effect Pakistan as well but those pro-Saudi Pakistani don't think long term do they.

Source:
https://defence.pk/threads/saudi-backed-salafists-returning-to-iran’s-border.285527/

And now our army is secterian? lmao.. but oh wait.. its surprising tht an evil wahabi army has had several shia COASs? and even shia presidents?

No, because Pakistan already did that in Afghanistan and now the Taliban has mutated and spiralled out control, coming back to haunt Pakistan since 2004 when its own Pashtun population started their own Taliban movement against the Pakistani state.

Pakistan is not a free or independent country, it is beholden to the interests of its various benefactors; the US, Saudi Arabia and China. Pakistan is wholly dependent on these countries for financial and military aid, without which Pakistan would collapse and even millions more of its people would go hungry and die of diseases, violence and poverty.

While we dont say that Jondallah or Jeash-al Adel are necessarily supported by the Pakistani state, it is a widely held suspicion that Pakistan deliberately fails to address Iranian concerns over cross-border terrorism. Why that is so, is anybody’s guess. Saudi pressure and monetary incentives to the corrupt Pakistani officials is probable.

Iranians don't know anything about Pakistan, let alone the eastern part of their country.

Its actually shamefull... few days back i saw some video on ******** in which iranian military patrol was being ambushed.. (i paused the video ) n saw the comments... and found a pathetic comment from an iranian...
No, because Pakistan already did that in Afghanistan and now the Taliban has mutated and spiralled out control, coming back to haunt Pakistan since 2004 when its own Pashtun population started their own Taliban movement against the Pakistani state.

Thank you for the BS... u know nothing abt the afghan jihad.. nor abt ttp which a few days ago was busted by US forces snatch their 2IC who was founding giving bjs to NDS afghanistan... as for Pashtun population .. LMAO.. there are dozens of pashtuns on this forum and even mods.. might ask them the question//

Pakistan is not a free or independent country, it is beholden to the interests of its various benefactors; the US, Saudi Arabia and China. Pakistan is wholly dependent on these countries for financial and military aid, without which Pakistan would collapse and even millions more of its people would go hungry and die of diseases, violence and poverty.

Nice BS... 1 billion in AID (which comes as compensation from NATO tht uses our ports,roads etc) annually to a country with a GDP of over 500 billion is dependant on US AID? lmao.. as for china soft loans arent "AID" they are loans.. before 2007 Pakistan was the 2nd fastest growing economy in asia.. so much for ut nonsense...

While we dont say that Jondallah or Jeash-al Adel are necessarily supported by the Pakistani state, it is a widely held suspicion that Pakistan deliberately fails to address Iranian concerns over cross-border terrorism. Why that is so, is anybody’s guess. Saudi pressure and monetary incentives to the corrupt Pakistani officials is probable.

The same seperatist groups are in bed with the secterian terrorist groups.. which by the fukin way are also involved in anti Pak state activities.. now tell us which country would accept money and shoot themself?

Use logic not ur emotions and nonsense u heard from somebody.. 
Are you in denial or something? Pakistan is one of the most impoverished and aid dependant countries in the World: http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324399404578585654202299238

ISLAMABAD—Pakistan and the International Monetary Fund agreed to a long-term bailout loan of at least $5.3 billion that would give breathing room to the country's struggling economy.
The announcement by Pakistani Finance Minister Ishaq Dar and Jeffrey Franks, the IMF mission chief, was the result of negotiations between Islamabad and an IMF delegation that had been in Pakistan for 15 days.
Pakistan has been a regular client of the IMF for more than two decades. It has entered nearly a dozen loan programs since 1988, but only successfully completed a handful. The country currently owes the IMF just over $6.2 billion.

IMF gives LOANS not AID ! educate urself.

Pakistan is also only one of 3 countries in the World where polio is still endemic and malnutrition in Pakistan is also extremely high.

Polio cases have been reported in regions engulfed with insurgency... where polio workers have also been attacked... as fro malnourishment.. we have 17% poverty no doubt.. but a 75 million strong middleclass aswell...
And nobody gives 'free money'. All the aid Pakistan gets has strings attached to it. Why do you think there are so many American operatives in Pakistan and drone strikes within Pakistani airspace?

If drone strikes kill terrorist turds with less civil fatalities its better.. no wonder NDC is working on Burraq UCAV.

Thank you for the BS... u know nothing abt the afghan jihad.. nor abt ttp which a few days ago was busted by US forces snatch their 2IC who was founding giving bjs to NDS afghanistan... as for Pashtun population .. LMAO.. there are dozens of pashtuns on this forum and even mods.. might ask them the question//
'I dont know about the Afghan jihad' - Why? Because you say so? lol.

Are you telling me that you participated in the Afghan civil war and / or Taliban movement?

And of course, you're going to deny that there is a Pakistani Taliban? And that this movement wasnt founded by Pashtuns from FATA and Pakistan, who predominate in this movement?

Nice BS... 1 billion in AID (which comes as compensation from NATO tht uses our ports,roads etc) annually to a country with a GDP of over 500 billion is dependant on US AID? lmao.. as for china soft loans arent "AID" they are loans.. before 2007 Pakistan was the 2nd fastest growing economy in asia.. so much for ut nonsense...
Over 500 billion? Are you telling the truth? Because your fellow Pakistani said it was an economy of 264 billion.

The same seperatist groups are in bed with the secterian terrorist groups.. which by the fukin way are also involved in anti Pak state activities.. now tell us which country would accept money and shoot themself?
Baluch rebels on your side of the border have denied in a number of interviews going back for years that they had any operational or ideological links to sectarian groups. Aside from sympathy, there is no evidence at all that Jaish-al Adl / Jondallah has any relationship with Baluch separatist rebels in Pakistan.

Use logic not ur emotions and nonsense u heard from somebody..
This is too funny...

IMF gives LOANS not AID ! educate urself.
Its still aid. If Pakistan was not so poor and helpless, it would not require numerous bailout loans from the IMF, ie, financial aid from a 3rd party.

'I dont know about the Afghan jihad' - Why? Because you say so? lol.

Why would you when u treat the afghan refugees like this:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Are you telling me that you participated in the Afghan civil war and / or Taliban movement?

:disagree:

And of course, you're going to deny that there is a Pakistani Taliban? And that this movement wasnt founded by Pashtuns from FATA and Pakistan, who predominate in this movement?

There are Pakistani taliban and not all of them are pashtun!

And they are often found like this:

Fake title by some afghani terrorist:

Over 500 billion? Are you telling the truth? Because your fellow Pakistani said it was an economy of 264 billion.

Ever heard of thing like GDP PPP?

2nd fastest growing economy in asia till 2007 ring any bells?

Baluch rebels on your side of the border have denied in a number of interviews going back for years that they had any operational or ideological links to sectarian groups. Aside from sympathy, there is no evidence at all that Jaish-al Adl / Jondallah has any relationship with Baluch separatist rebels in Pakistan.

I know abt them more than some irani whose never set foot in sistan... im a baluch and a shia.. jandullah claims to be fighting for the rights of sunni baluch!?

Here is jandullah claiming responsibility of a blast:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=QoY_Cj1KXLofj4DcAnQRkg&bvm=bv.55819444,d.dmg

This is too funny...

Sure is.

Its still aid. If Pakistan was not so poor and helpless, it would not require numerous bailout loans from the IMF, ie, financial aid from a 3rd party.

Instead of posting nonsense why dont u google?

pakistan afghanistan and azarbaijan export terrorists to iran. this is why we have the best neighbors in the planet.
this is the price of living between non developed countries

DESERT FIGHTER

You've dodged my entire post and have failed to answer anything put forward to you.

Because you're clearly not too bright and are an obvious time waster, im going to ask you to either stop wasting my time, or re-read my post (number #364) and answer it in a straight-forward way, instead of cheaply trying to divert onto other things.

And dont BS me again.

You have no idea where ive been, what ive seen in my life. Dont ever dare and talk to me about 'not knowing 'X' or 'never been to 'X'. You dont know me, so shut up about things like that.

Behave yourself.

I thought this was a serious forum, for serious people. Not a place for little boys that have absolutely no ability to be frank and sincere.

It is actually India which should stop supporting baloch separatists against Pakistan since these 14 iranian guards might have been killed by Baloch militants. India needs to realize that by supporting terror against Pakistan it is also destabilizing countries like Iran.

well said bro 
pakistan afghanistan and azarbaijan export terrorists to iran. this is why we have the best neighbors in the planet.
this is the price of living between non developed countries

your country is also third world country

Don't turn it in to an Pak vs Iran contest, again. You can express your opinions freely here, but without any insults or name calling.

On a side note, this is just a forum guys, DO NOT generalize comments of one member to his/her respective country, it's JUST opinion of one member. Be it an Iranian, Pakistani, Indian or Martian. Keep that in mind to avoid final judgement on different countries, groups, religions and beliefs.

and once again, stay on topic, and read the title carefully. Off topic posts will be deleted and infractions will be followed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom