What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

The fact is some elements in Pakistan are helping terrorists, so I am not sure about success of a joint operation. but, if pakistan cannot stop terrorists, they should let us do operations in their border regions.

What a stupid post to begin with. Why Pakistan help terrorists in your country? I'm astonished to see how much iranians are ignorant about Pakistan.

And the some members suggesting Pakistan should sever ties with saudi arabia. My suggestion to them, stop supporting Assad regime due to this, Iran has become most unpopular nation all over.

go to hell false flagger ...

we never ditched pakistan , never ever ..... go play somewhere else

ps. offtopic

In every Forum , be it United Nations or IOC you have opposed us on Kashmir and favored India, where hundreds of thousands of our Brothers have been martyred and sisters been raped by the Indian Security Forces, since 1990. Please don't do us no favors and deal with India. There you will find a match with a nation equally adept in the art of back-stabbing. I would like Pakistan to shut its borders with Iran and stay away from your country.

its better for u to post like a human. thats all

i'm not getting into discussion with u to respect other pakistani members

Posting like humans? You iranians are insulting my nation from starting of the thread. Give respect to take one. Until you have something tangibal that Pakistan are involved in this, or These terrorists are based in Pakistan. Stop dragging my country to gain your sympathies. GO to google map and check Sistaaan geography, it's a vast mountainous area, any group can make camps and hide there

In every Forum , be it United Nations or IOC you have opposed us on Kashmir and favored India, where hundreds of thousands of our Brothers have been martyred and sisters been raped by the Indian Security Forces, since 1990. Please don't do us no favors and deal with India. There you will find a match with a nation equally adept in the art of back-stabbing. I would like Pakistan to shut its borders with Iran and stay away from your country.
That's your true intention, and rest of your post was BS and making excuses. you hate Iran because its mostly shia, and you want to make your country to act with this sick mentality.
That's why I said some people have sympathy with terrorists.

You iranians are insulting my nation from starting of the thread.

?????? high?????
In every Forum , be it United Nations or IOC you have opposed us on Kashmir and favored India

the arab false-flagger posts as if some commenters are representers of iranian nation

give us some proof , stop spewing

That's your true intention, and rest of your post was BS and making excuses. you hate Iran because its mostly shia, and you want to make your country to act with this sick mentality.
That's why I said some people have sympathy with terrorists.

no , he is false-flagger arab

I don't get it, why not use the drone against these terrorists, the area is NOT populated at all. There is only three major cities in the province. Everything else is an empty dessert, why not set up major military bases there ? start cleaning up the area? it seems like the authorities are not doing enough!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotfan degh to press release ham nagid "anti-revolution" groups. choon en professional nist. To media bayad behtar bar aliyheh in terrorist groupha kar kard.
those area is not desert at all and I knew it as I spent 15 month of my 17 month conscription there in Saravan the lend is mountainous and filled with narrow passes at the border . its the reason that part of the border still not closed

What a stupid post to begin with. Why Pakistan help terrorists in your country? I'm astonished to see how much iranians are ignorant about Pakistan.
Why?
And the some members suggesting Pakistan should sever ties with saudi arabia. My suggestion to them, stop supporting Assad regime due to this, Iran has become most unpopular nation all over.
Off-topic, do not discuss about syria in this thread. BTW, do not generalize anything and do not be worried about Iran's reputation among some terrorists and their supporters. ;)

Why?

Off-topic, do not discuss about syria in this thread. BTW, do not generalize anything and do not be worried about Iran's reputation among some terrorists and their supporters. ;)

LOL :D

no , he is false-flagger arab

You have no clue what positions Iran takes on Kashmir in International forums.You support murder and mayhem off our Kashmiri Brothers and Sister and rape of their women by Indian Security Forces.You support Indian position on Kashmir in every international Forum.

I am a Pakistani you fool and not an arab.

You have no clue what positions Iran takes on Kashmir in International forums.You support murder and mayhem off our Kashmiri Brothers and Sister and rape of their women by Indian Security Forces.You support Indian position on Kashmir in every international Forum.

u see i dont believe your pakistani , and the things u say are not true . provide evidence

as I recall we didn't take any position at all , we said we are neutral on the matter and it must solved between Pakistan and India and no other country must interfere in it.

That's the most hilarious BS that I have ever heard.
Many of Imam's and prayers on each public Friday praying wish freedom of Kashmir.
You showed that you have no idea about Iran and you are brain-washed.
Many religious leaders of Iran have said their support for kashmir before.

Back
Top Bottom