What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

At last you accept, whatever you and your brether implying about Pakistan is a BS and you are all just hot headed fools who doesn't know what just hit them and blaming Pakistan.
It seems that you are changing the subject. what I said was:
you mean there were not any jundullah activity before Syria crisis? Really?
And about sistaan BS. If what I said BS, then why don't you go to sistaaan and ask those balochi's. It is easier to debunk people on internet, but ground reality always says something else.

FYI, my family had some close sunni balouchi friends from zahedan, and we were hanging out with each other when I was in Iran. They never said such a BS claims about their region as you said.

Most of these terrorists are from Pakistan and Afghanistan. at least on their facebook page.

I can't see why India would support Balochi militants vis-a-vis Iran. They have no reason to support them. It seems more likely to me that they are being funded by KSA & other PG Arab states, perhaps with the help of some elements within Pakistani intelligence that are connected to the Saudis.
That could be a possibility.

But in the past Baloch separatists were supported by india and the Soviet Union. They were brutally crushed by Pakistan with the assistance of the Shah of Iran.

The weapons and funds could most likely be from india but from there on they end up in the hands of multiple militants and can be used against both Iran and Pakistan. Its hard to monitor arms and make sure they end up in the right hands.

These are Sunni terrorist groups in pakistan who are getting support by pak govt. Hw come they enter Iran border so easily. Without Pak army it is not possible. We are with Iran with their fight...
If you are with Iran then cut all support for Israel and stop buying Saudi oil. We all know you two faced bharatis would never do that though.

Ain't Jundallah is operating in that region???looks like hand work of either them or some child organisation of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah_(Iran)

now please don't claim this group is funded by India.even if India sponsor(which we not) BLA,theyll surely direct it against Pakistan and not Iran.Iran is an ally of India and a strategic partner.
Ain't Jundallah is operating in that region???looks like hand work of either them or some child organisation of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jundallah_(Iran)

now please don't claim this group is funded by India.even if India sponsor(which we not) BLA,theyll surely direct it against Pakistan and not Iran.Iran is an ally of India and a strategic partner.

Right, that's why india back stabbed its strategic partner Iran at the IAEA, supports Iran's two main enemies israel and Saudi Arabia.

God what a alliance.

Right, that's why india back stabbed its strategic partner Iran at the IAEA, supports Iran's two main enemies israel and Saudi Arabia.

God what a alliance.

thats called foreign policy.we're ally with some country,that doesn't mean we should support their every move.unlike some of our neighbours,thats our policy,calling white a white and black a black.and thats how we did things in the last 60 years,not by supporting every wrongdoing of our ally.yet,they're far greater ally of us than other "Higher than Mountain,Deeper than ocean" friends of our neighbour.

you would understand what I mean,unless you was misled by your country about the term "Ally"..see,USA,friendship of 65 years,yet ended up bombing you guys.cause,they took you for granted,that whatever wrong move they'll perform,you guys will support.

What about mining the border areas?

Iran isn't a signatory of the Ottawa treaty that bans anti-personal mines.

The main goal here is to cut all traffic between the Iran-Pakistan border (unless it's through the main crossing). Shoot on sight policy + heavy mining should be a good start.

What about mining the border areas?

Iran isn't a signatory of the Ottawa treaty that bans anti-personal mines.

The main goal here is to cut all traffic between the Iran-Pakistan border (unless it's through the main crossing). Shoot on sight policy + heavy mining should be a good start.
Border is mountainous and porus. In fact, I'm surprised how well Iran patrols the borders with the man-power they have.

Iran-Pakistan border is pretty much like the middle of no-where place on Earth. lol

Border is mountainous and porus. In fact, I'm surprised how well Iran patrols the borders with the man-power they have.

Iran-Pakistan border is pretty much like the middle of no-where place on Earth. lol
On the Iranian side there are outposts every X number of kilometers and they're building a wall on the entire border from what I understand (anybody know how much of it has been built?). They've also dug a trench alongside the wall.

In the mountain areas they can mine it actually. There will only be certain areas where people can cross in the mountains. Just mine the crap out of the entire area. That will disuade people from going back and forth.

In this video you can see a camera capturing Afghan illegals going over a barbed wired concrete wall into Iran (min 3:15).

Clearly the walls aren't going to stop people.

Only sltn seems to be anti-personal mines on the Afghan and Pakistan border areas. 10 years of continuous mining should seal the borders shut with little expense.

I can't see why India would support Balochi militants vis-a-vis Iran. They have no reason to support them. It seems more likely to me that they are being funded by KSA & other PG Arab states, perhaps with the help of some elements within Pakistani intelligence that are connected to the Saudis.

India has been the victim of cross border terrorism since 1989 and it is still going on in Kashmir. We spare no one who crosses our border. Since you are victims too be very worried because these are what we call hard core indoctrinated militants.
He actually said he doesn't have proof of Indian involvement. Federal govt might have those proofs which they federal govt obviously have. You Indians misunderstood his statement due to your poor IQ.
how come chief minister of the state is in the dark?? Why would he make a statement which is pro Indian?? Are you going to claim next that he is on the payroll of RAW??

Back
Top Bottom