What's new

14 Iranian border guards killed by terrorists in Iran-Pak cross border attack

Honestly, I am worried about electing of Navaz Sharif and his love for KSA. It can provide a good environment for terrorists and their activities.
I know what you mean brother, and I am sure about goodness of Pakistani people, but your quote does not reject influence of some specific foreign countries and their money and their inhuman wills in some part of your governmental system, not all of it.

Pakistanis in general love both Iran & Saudia Arabia & we want no part of your turf war ! God knows we've suffered the effects of the Export of the Revolution & the Export of the Counter-Revolution !

And naturally there are vermin within our ranks who are sold-out but by & large we are Non-Sectarian & Non-Partisan in this & even Nawaz Sharif cannot change the balance because even he has Shias in his Political Party ! You just can't wish away 20% of your population even if you wanted to & no one really does - They are part of our social fabric & a cherished part at that !

expect what? no one is accusing all Pakistani people or officials . But something is wrong when these terrorist seek shelter in Pakistan. We should cooperate on these matters.

Of course something is indeed wrong - We don't have much presence in this Province & neither do you have a lot of presence in Baluchistan-Sistan ! We are fighting a Separatist Insurgency in Baluchistan & an Islamist Insurgency stemming out of Afghanistan & our border areas with Afghanistan - Naturally when you are in a State of War, whether one wants to admit that or not, there would be issues.

And like I said - We cooperated with each other during the Shah's time & we had very...very good relations back then maybe we can renew that cooperation once more !

Pakistanis in general love both Iran & Saudia Arabia & we want no part of your turf war ! God knows we've suffered the effects of the Export of the Revolution & the Export of the Counter-Revolution !

And naturally there are vermin within our ranks who are sold-out but by & large we are Non-Sectarian & Non-Partisan in this & even Nawaz Sharif cannot change the balance because even he has Shias in his Political Party !
I hope so brother
You just can't wish away 20% of your population even if you wanted to & no one really does - They are part of our social fabric & a cherished part at that !
Exactly true :D Thumbs up ;)

expect what? no one is accusing all Pakistani people or officials . But something is wrong when these terrorist seek shelter in Pakistan. We should cooperate on these matters.

Yeah we need your support to curb terrorism in Pakistan. Pakistanis knows about Tehrik-e-Jafaria,Sipah-e-Muhammad and the one supporting them.

Of course something is indeed wrong - We don't have much presence in this Province & neither do you have a lot of presence in Baluchistan-Sistan ! We are fighting a Separatist Insurgency in Baluchistan & an Islamist Insurgency stemming out of Afghanistan & our border areas with Afghanistan - Naturally when you are in a State of War, whether one wants to admit that or not, there would be issues.

And like I said - We cooperated with each other during the Shah's time & we had very...very good relations back then maybe we can renew that cooperation once more !

& They ditched us over Kashmir then.Never ever trust Iran. They played with us in the past and they will do it again.

We cooperated with each other during the Shah's time & we had very...very good relations back then maybe we can renew that cooperation once more !

shah was a dictator jerk ;)

we have amicable relations right now :cool:

& They ditched us over Kashmir then.Never ever trust Iran. They played with us in the past and they will do it again.

go to hell false flagger ...

we never ditched pakistan , never ever ..... go play somewhere else

ps. offtopic

shah was a dictator jerk ;)

we have amicable relations right now :cool:

He might have been but he was good to Pakistan & we remember that ! :)

Iran under the Shah helped us in our Wars & even otherwise we cooperated on a lot of things !

Too bad he wasn't good to his own people !:(

This is the problem. Pakistan is on the side with terrorists. it is like allying yourself with a thief to investigate a robbery. It wont work !
Best is to go independently after the terrorists as Pakistan is a failed state and has no control over the armed groups inside its territory.

Usually Iranians have pea size brain and forget things very easily. They forgot how pakistan helped them in nabbing raigi brothers and dismantling their terror outfit. How Pakistan provided them intel. Yet you blame pakistan. This shows what an ungrateful nation you are simply

Usually Iranians have pea size brain and forget things very easily. They forgot how pakistan helped them in nabbing raigi brothers and dismantling their terror outfit. How Pakistan provided them intel. Yet you blame pakistan. This shows what an ungrateful nation you are simply

its better for u to post like a human. thats all

i'm not getting into discussion with u to respect other pakistani members

Back
Top Bottom