What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

i dont know how you guyz pronounce this word.... Tatta Pani....
waisey logon ka ghussa pani hota hai india ka Tatta Pani hogeya means soldiers pakra geya
:)

"tata" :D means garam, hot, in punjabi/hindko/kashmiri

what a shitty day Indians had today.. they woke up with chest thumping banters from their officials about surgical strikes in Pakistan ... and now will sleep knowing their 14 soldiers have been killed and one captured ALIVE.. tch tch tch.. :haha::haha:

You've accepted mined and fenced, now here it is for your education that Pakistan-India border is so well lit that you can see that from an aeroplane or from satellites as well.

So there is no possibility that any of Indian soldier would enter Pakistan "Inadvertently". It is not possible.

NASA-Shared-The-Photo-Of-The-Indo-Pak-Border-At-Night-And-It-Is-Simply-Breathtaking.jpg

My sources tell me multiple injured in our captivity receiving medical aid. From the failed raid.
i wont question the authenticity of ur source, he might be right, so lets wait for official ispr statement..... :)

Pakistani hospitality is legendary...they won't let go any visiting guests without serving them with open hearts...

Honestly, I don't know why Indians are making a big deal, these types of cross border raids are a norm carried out by both sides. The reason the latest round is being highlighted more is because Modi has a hard on for projecting an image of a macho man who will single handedly teach Pakistan a lesson.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom