What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

“It is confirmed one soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles with weapons has inadvertently crossed over to the Pakistan side of the Line of Control,” Reuters had quoted an Indian army official as saying.

---

The military’s media wing, ISPR, when contacted, denied that an Indian soldier was in Pakistan Army’s custody.

Oh you guys, relax. I have full faith in my sources, multiple Indian infiltrators were captured injured but alive. They are receiving medical treatment.

“It is confirmed one soldier from 37 Rashtriya Rifles with weapons has inadvertently crossed over to the Pakistan side of the Line of Control,” Reuters had quoted an Indian army official as saying.

---

The military’s media wing, ISPR, when contacted, denied that an Indian soldier was in Pakistan Army’s custody.

I believe ISPR given the high suicide rates in Indian army.

Mr. Chohan most likely killed himself and his body hasn't been collected. Seems like this is Indian SOP.

but I just saw some Indian tv claimiing India did surgical strikes inside

I was just going through channels and saw some Indian tv taking pride in surgical strikes in Azad Kashmir, they are hiding something, looks like something went horribly wrong.

There was an attempted surgical strike, but that turned into a suicide mission, as you have said went horribly wrong. On the contrary with so may casualties on the Indian sides, this seems to be a precision surgical counter attack by Pakistan rather. The Indian government just in order to do chest thumping and salvaging its pride needed the attack, failure doesn't matter, seems like it.

False Bravado and even fake pride.

i dont know how you guyz pronounce this word.... Tatta Pani....
waisey logon ka ghussa pani hota hai india ka Tatta Pani hogeya means soldiers pakra geya
:)

I believe ISPR given how many Indian soldiers commit suicides. He most likely killed himself and Indian army can't find his body.

Or died of injuries or maybe, maybe killed by hot blooded junior ranks of ours.

Indian is claiming that soldier was entered in Pakistani territory with weapons by mistake.
One side, Indian Army claimed for Surgical Strikes that shows Indian army would be high alert.

On the other hand side, I looks Indian soldiers are doing PICNIC as their soldiers crossed the Border in night sleep or Night walk.

Now where did ISPR said they captured an indian soldier?? If you believe that report, then u need to believe this one as well

My sources tell me multiple injured in our captivity receiving medical aid. From the failed raid.

---

If he is from Rashtriya Rifles then he is Paramilitary and NOT Military.

The guys is an armed policeman, similar to BSF.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom