What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

I really feel bad for indians their media is their real enemy man. sigh
I knew from the beginning that some one gonna get hurt. One would wonder why so much hurry in conducting a press conference and requesting enemy force to do a duet on Martians? Possibly to avoid counter land based operation by Pak Rangers. It wasn't any sir g kal strike to begin with instead a miserable attempt to check the waters , mirza he c o jidi akh lg gai :D

While not singing NPT so its proliferation either way.

the word proliferation does not apply to India. It is Pakistan that proliferated (and got caught).
Indians acquiring technology through legal means is not the same as Pakistan stealing it from somebody.

As I have said little ago,
India will now go beg US for some face saving but Pakistan should stand firm and let condition fulfilled. It is certain now that US is working on the background to clam the situation. Pakistan should exercise firm and correct move, this could be a win win for both US and Pakistan. After all, it is Pakistan firm and prudent stand making it possible for US to gain from the situation.

They have officers and troops from Indian army.

So what ? there is a colonel from the army working in my Technology company. That does not make my company a Indian army company.

If officers and men are transferred to the RR, they technically become civilians and their salaries are paid by the Home Ministry as Armed policemen.

As I have said little ago,
India will now go beg US for some face saving but Pakistan should stand firm and let condition fulfilled. It is certain now that US is working on the background to clam the situation. Pakistan should exercise firm and correct move, this could be a win win for both US and Pakistan. After all, it is Pakistan firm and prudent stand making it possible for US to gain from the situation.

We dont give a flying fick about the us.

At this point I think both medias are exaggerating. I guarantee it was nothing but cross border LoC firing. But then again I could be wrong.
I agree. Reports are remarkably sketchy here. Nothing reported unanimously by all news associations of either Pakistan or India.

So they captured by firing bullets? Strange bullets they are :)

does those special nuclear bullet throw man on other side of border just by firing?

First there is no Strike

Now they suddenly captured by some magic man throwing bullets.

Seems the best agency of world confused how to fool own people and save face.

Lagta hai maar jyada tagdi padi hai, bhool gaye hain ki kya kehna hai.

I hope they are not showing those 8 bodies of terrorists as soldiers from Maharastra :)

Well according to your government officials at first he just accidentally crossed the LOC and then he was said to be a deserter. So much for your surgical strike. But why would you have figured this out yourself? Your state of existence demands that you be fed bs stories of glory to allow you to keep going on.

A load of BS to aussage the egos of the terrorists.

LOL ask that to your military high ups who have already admitted that the soldier is missing. Keep denying though coward. That is in our benefit. We are going to avenge the death of soldier in a befitting my manner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom