What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

"Good Media of Pakistan" means looking for official statement which saves embarrassment.

Any ways I dont expect any confirmation from Pakistan due the fact that you Pakistan denies that there are no terror camps so ofcourse Indian army just went inside to have Tea-pakora.

Please wait and watch you will come to know good media outlet will publish everything.

As for official statement I mentioned not for media but just to explain to people like you that our official stand was and is the same.
Well actually you Indians are foolish or naive than anything on earth when it comes to claiming such camps just on edge of LoC , because we Pakistanis in Kpk/Northern areas know inn and out of Azadi fighters and places :)))))))))))))))))

Now i do not what are you celebrating

Pakistan isn't trying to pander and calm millions upon millions of young men with raging hormones, wildly conjuring up Bollywood-style wars and surgical strikes. The onus of proof is on stupa Pawan. A history of spy pigeons and fake terror boat stories make it as reliable as 24/7GangaShupaPawaTribune.
Bollywood style most successful commando operation happened, these gimmicks are only to save the face of generaals and PM (both Sharifs)

Where is the picture of captured Indian soldier ? and if you had really killed Eight Indian soldiers where is the dead body in this era of smart phone you should have a picture from Indian side .

So first they reported they killed 21
Later it became 8 soilders and captured 1
Now no soilders was captured
!!!!

Please wait and watch you will come to know good media outlet will publish everything.

As for official statement I mentioned not for media but just to explain to people like you that our official stand was and is the same.
Well actually you Indians are foolish or naive than anything on earth when it comes to claiming such camps just on edge of LoC , because we Pakistanis in Kpk/Northern areas know inn and out of Azadi fighters and places :)))))))))))))))))

Now i do not what are you celebrating
If you don't know what we are celebrating then it would be better if your Army and PM saved yourself and Pakistanis from embarrassments. Changing stances every time is northing but showing that something is hidden in this whole matter.

Screenshot_2016-09-30-02-38-12.png

Back
Top Bottom