What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

DAWN apparently removed this news from their site. No other source is reporting any such news so moderators please remove this false news thread regarding capturing 1 Indian solider. Lots of misreporting from the media. Better to stick with official confirmation either from ISPR or Ministry of Defense.

No bhaiya Ab Dawn News Nei bhi Palti Maari What Embarrassment They edit the News
No Indian Soldier captured now :whistle::whistle:

"Additionally, in his show Capital Talk on Geo News, Hamid Mir said that 14 Indian soldiers were killed in two sectors. Defense analyst Major General (Retd) Ijaz Awan, who was on his show, confirmed his claim.

Earlier, sources had said an Indian soldier by the name Chandu Babulal Chohan was taken into custody by Pakistani forces. However, there is as yet no official confirmation of this claim.:disagree::disagree:

This how India army Mourning for their 8 Solider killed Marde-e-momin PA:o::o:o_O

What about the ones that got roasted by Pakistani ordinance ;

image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png
image.png

@Windjammer. @Irfan Baloch. @Not

img_8531-png.339115

Earlier I contacted a military friend of mine. He told me that lots more than whats being reported.

India did infact send a force into our territory. As we were on alert the force was detected and practically wiped out, many injured or killed. Rest fled without taking bodies.now the media is slowly revealing the truth. i can say this here. India to avoid the embarassment gave the news breafing so quickly before we could.

At least give credit to me who uploaded this screenshot and broke this news at PDF.. Oh wait.. this is good news.. you can use it without my permission.. you are :welcome::pakistan::pakistan:

There is no captured soldier all the the sons of bitches are dead , dawn might have gotten it wrong

we will now do the needful follow up

But when there were no strike why such a big casualty figure is coming....
This age is of Information Technology tell your generaals that there are many ways to get truth.

Please look for the most latest explaination of this event by ISPR.

Indian troops tried to sneak but after Pakistani troops response many were sent to durga mata in the process.

How can Pak army capture indian soldier if it was only cross border firing ?

Capturing av indian solider is only possible if indians crossed LOC as indian are claiming.........

Back
Top Bottom