What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

So they captured by firing bullets? Strange bullets they are :)

does those special nuclear bullet throw man on other side of border just by firing?

First there is no Strike

Now they suddenly captured by some magic man throwing bullets.

Seems the best agency of world confused how to fool own people and save face.

Lagta hai maar jyada tagdi padi hai, bhool gaye hain ki kya kehna hai.

I hope they are not showing those 8 bodies of terrorists as soldiers from Maharastra :)
Pakistan has captured Indian soldiers before in skirmishes... nothing new.

So few monkeys come to attack a pride of lions and get killed in the process.

And they name it "Sir G Kal" strike, how? :lol:

At least this time they did not use their terrorist proxies for that, not for now at least!

Please look for the most latest explaination of this event by ISPR.

Indian troops tried to sneak but after Pakistani troops response many were sent to durga mata in the process.

As per my sources, we have multiple injured monkeys. They just left them and ran away.

Where is the picture of captured Indian soldier ? and if you had really killed Eight Indian soldiers where is the dead body in this era of smart phone you should have a picture from Indian side .

tumhari gand mein kyon dard ho rahi hai
who took away your fish this time ?

according to military protocol, when enemy asset is captured return is based on condition. Even if asset is returned, it is done by making scrap out of it. indian terrorist captured in indian admitted aggression should be minced and then "send back" condition can be considered.

**** HIM! and the FUCKERS who are enemies of Pakistan!
Yes dislike the organisation but soldiers are brave than you n me.
Must be respected. In case of war which is very much possible we might loose many soldiers but don't disrespect their martyrdom.

They started by saying it was cross border firing and that came down to this!!??"India did send a force and shit"!!? This is whyvI haven't given up on this forum yet. . . It's pretty clear who has been changing the narrative since the very beginning.

upload_2016-9-29_20-49-29.png

Back
Top Bottom