What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Surgical strike did took place...but since all the Indian army men killed in the attempt or fled, it seems more like a precise Surgical Strike by Pakistan rather.

...from Indian side...Sir Gee Kal, we'll try again.
Your font size says itall

bodies didn't fell into pakistan. according to the reports they are lying on yor side in destroyed post. this news is still to be confirmed by government. just like your media fabricated commandos inside pakistan without government confirmation,it maybe the case here.
What Pakistan Government will confirm? Please tell me. When you have No terror camps on your side then how come we can destroy that. it is as basic 101 of diplomacy.

It seems Dawn has withdrawn the story. Pakistanis are being played by their own here.

Breaking: Sources in Islamabad tell me no Indian soldier in custody of Pakistan Army. Deny report of capture

Now bit about capture of Indian soldier has disappeared from @dawn_co report

CtiMTVMWAAAcqX8.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286910/indian-soldiers-were-killed-in-loc-firing-sources
Ridiculous situation for Pakistan.

Why report without confirmation.

Haha where are those Pakistani posters?

Chouhan Baap ka nam.
Gar ka address sab de Diya tha.

BREAKING NEWS: HAMID MIR NEVER DISCLOSED THE NEWS OF ANY INDIAN SOLDIER CAPTURED ALIVE. ALL INDIAN CASUALITIES HAPPENED IN EFFECTIVE PAKISTANI FIRE. BODIES WERE ON INDIAN SIDES:

These are very detailed. The Indians didn't even give locations to their attacks when they took out terrorist "launch pads." What the **** is a launch pad for terrorists? Human sized Sling shots?
It's the last stop for the militants before they are given their last meal along with Pakistani SIM cards, pre packed rations of Halwa Puri with made in Pakistan labels, headache tablets produced by some Lahore pharmaceuticals and obviously that's where their last photo is taken to make their Pakistan ID card, so in case they get killed , they would be easily identified.

Can you please give the locations where strikes were made ? Why Indian DGMO is not revealing the locations ?

Why do you think that is?
No proof I mean.
It should be clear as a day.
TYPICAL indian PROPAGANDA.

We killed enemy, captured one soldier, repulsed an attack but lied since morning that no attack happened :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan isn't trying to pander and calm millions upon millions of young men with raging hormones, wildly conjuring up Bollywood-style wars and surgical strikes. The onus of proof is on shupa pawa. A history of spy pigeons and fake terror boat stories make it as reliable as 24/7GangaShupaPawaTribune.

we knew that you bags of shit will try something on the LOC and we killed the indian rats who tried , we finalized their end just like we have plans to finalize the end of any indian rat who will try to come into our country
You knew a lot of things but can't handle a thing be it OBL raid or any wars with India but your abusive behavior tells me that you are frustrated with the news.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286910/indian-soldiers-were-killed-in-loc-firing-sources:agree:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:D
Other details of the prisoner are:

• Father's name: Bashan Chohan

• Religion: Hindu

• State: Maharashtra

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...killed-at-loc-overnight.452327/#ixzz4LfBbvmKu

:lol::lol::lol::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
they made a joke captured soldier claim:lol::lol::lol::lol:

headline changed from
Pakistan captures one Indian soldier, eight killed at LoC overnight

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan...killed-at-loc-overnight.452327/#ixzz4LfC5O2fi
to
Indian soldiers were killed in LoC firing: Sources

You knew a lot of things but can't handle a thing be it OBL raid or any wars with India but your abusive behavior tells me that you are frustrated with the news.

I'll abuse your *** as much as I want you are the enemy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom