What's new

14 Indian soldiers killed, 1 captured in clashes with Pakistan Army

Where did you do a sirGKal strike ? Who was the target ?:D .
Dil behla rahey :)

"dil kaun behla raha" this propaganda news speaks, covering there faces in embarrassment, one side was being struck by US now other side is receiving same treatment from India, Sandwich in making.

india tried pushing its luck a bit too far this time and failed , ended up getting its soldiers killed
Ok, so you are changing your comments from your PM. Finalize the statement and come back.

BREAKING NEWS: HAMID MIR NEVER DISCLOSED THE NEWS OF ANY SOLDIER CAPTURE ALIVE. CONFIRMED.

It seems Indian soldiers but video is not of yesterday's..What's to gotcha?
You Pakistanis are too desperate to satisfy own ego..

Point is that even if its an old video (plz provide the link with the date) but doesnt it prove that Pakistan had been conducting such strikes across LOC in the past? If we cud do that in the past then tell me if we cudnt do that now. On the contrary still waiting for "to be released video proof" of yours. Seems Bollywood is taking damn a time in creating any such video as that GREEN SCREEN might had to be brought from somewhere. If U know what I mean.

Breaking: Sources in Islamabad tell me no Indian soldier in custody of Pakistan Army. Deny report of capture

Now bit about capture of Indian soldier has disappeared from @dawn_co report

CtiMTVMWAAAcqX8.jpg

http://www.dawn.com/news/1286910/indian-soldiers-were-killed-in-loc-firing-sources

Earlier, sources had said an Indian soldier by the name Chandu Babulal Chohan was taken into custody by Pakistani forces. However, there is as yet no official confirmation of this claim.

So you say that recruitment in the army is not skewed totally in favor of the northern states like UP, Maharashtra and Punjab. 15-16% of your army is from Punjab. It is believed the rest too is from the north, Tamil Nadu and Madras unincluded. Pakistan just has to rely on Kashmiri and Lucknowi muslims to break India. EVen my allies from the Azad Deccan Movement see the skirmishes as an opportunity fr muslims in these parts to express support for Pakistan and deny the picture painted by India of both Muslims and Pakistanis as terrorists.

Am not questioning our Army recruitment, what am questioning is this Fake news, which upon cursory reading itself seems like a botched job.

its true no cross border operation took place. the soldiers were killed in the check post. may be no soldier was captured alive or pakistan army soldiers raided on destroyed indian post capturing 1 alive.

Pakistan media reporting about capture of Indian soldier not Indian media

Fake news.
Desperate attempt to calm Pakistani public anger afte two of their soldiers were gunned down.

come on man what is new there. Cross LoC shelling did kill soldiers on both sides now and then and trust me Pakistani public is as calm as anything . we are still watching Indian shittt dramas on Urdu one

dawn has withdrawn that headline and has replaced it with "Earlier, sources had said an Indian soldier by the name Chandu Babulal Chohan was taken into custody by Pakistani forces. However, there is no official confirmation of this claim."

The difference is the indian military isn't a joke in a international platform . But go ahead feel free to chest thump how your army can defeat Afghanistan .

We can put you guys on your *** in 10 minutes go slice some vegetables mate

ISPR did not confirm this capture or kill news. ISPR's and government of Pakistan's official statement is that India in violation of Line of Control ceasefire shelled Pakistanis posts.

Media is trying to get from own sources and please wait good Pakistani Media newswires are very good in digging the real information within a day or two. So whatever is the truth they will publish even if there was "surgical strike"
"Good Media of Pakistan" means looking for official statement which saves embarrassment.

Any ways I dont expect any confirmation from Pakistan due the fact that you Pakistan denies that there are no terror camps so ofcourse Indian army just went inside to have Tea-pakora.

Ok, so you are changing your comments from your PM. Finalize the statement and come back.

we knew that you bags of shit will try something on the LOC and we killed the indian rats who tried , we finalized their end just like we have plans to finalize the end of any indian rat who will try to come into our country

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom