What's new

137 killed, 345 injured in Yemen bombing attacks

You guys have no clue , it's only iran trying to mimick the situation in Yemen , like it was before the 1979 revolution and then intervene , win and use it for propaganda

No one stated this here. You are putting words in my mouth. Finish reading my previous post though. As you admit, Shia's tend to value more progressivness when it comes to lifestyle even if it exceeds Islamic limits. Whether you believe that is permitted probably depends on what your supreme scholars state which I'm unaware of. But it means you question aspects of Islam, which requires you to ask yourself if you really do indeed believe in it. Just because you may brush this off as 'interpretation of Islam' to make yourself feel better, doesn't change the reality of your thoughts.

Actually Arabs are specific and clear in their beliefs and go into much detail to describe them. Iranians on other hand use vague references such as 'wahabi's' and so on.

I am referring to Iranian Islamic revolution. I thought you would realize that.

Who are you to define limits of Islam for other nations? Who has given you this right?

As I have already prognosticated your situation, you are dilly-dallying between puppetry and extremism. You are trying to define how other people should submit to "your Islam". And then you go about saying, you are "not shunning" everything.

Anyways, because you have no working ideology, your world view is so small. You have come here thinking progressive means lifestyle. That says alot about what is going on in your mind. Progressive rather means, an ideology that overtime can change itself and adapt to the world around it. There are degrees of it, of course (for example Norway is more progressive than Texas).

But then we have Takfiris and Wahabis whose idea of progress it to roll the clock back 13 centuries. To counter them, you have puppetry ideology. And nothing inbetween. Only these two are your ideological assets.

When you bring an example of a single functioning Sunni political ideology, then this discussion can go forward.

Until then, we have to watch this Sunni-Sunni war to go on. As I said a battle between puppets and extremists in Sunni communities that occasionally spills over to non-Sunni world.

Problem is entirely on your side. Whether you want to see it and accept it is another matter.

You want facts, here are facts:

Southern Iraq=peaceful
Iran=peaceful
North-Eastern Afghanistan=peaceful
Shia areas of Pakistan=peaceful
Oman=peaceful
Lebanon is a mixed bag, but they're arab and most of the violence is again by sunnis

Most sunni countries: people busy carving each other in the streets.

Now let's point fingers at Iran looool

Nobody is buying your bs anymore.

Good, Talking/Discussing with whom you disapprove is better than naming them terrorist. :agree:

Btw, Let me inform you that today there had been a Shia-Shia Clash Southern Iraq (between Tribes).
And that Iraqi Shia-Shia militias had been Clashed many times for power and Influence especially in Baghdad.
If you want I can give you Shia arab sources.

Forget about that, coz that doesn't matter so much to explain : Why Shia areas are somehow Safe Contrary to Sunnis areas.

As for that, Saying that Iran/Shia Forces are peaceful because of that is LIKE saying US as a country is peaceful because US territories are Safe forgetting that its forces are waging wars Thousands of miles away.

And it is also LIKE saying : Israel is peaceful because its territories are somehow Safe forgetting that its Army is waging war in their neighborhood (Gaza, West Bank).

Same goes here for Iran and its Shia allies, the fact that Shia areas are somehow safe it is because Shia Forces are waging wars on their Sunni neighbrhood trying to control them/their lands (Alongside with persecuting/displacing/torturing them).

As this topic is about YEMEN, let's remind its near past.

Yemen was a peaceful country where Zaidis and Sunnis coexisted & lived in harmony, the Yemeni Army was composed of Zaidis & Sunnis, those were in Power were Zaidis, there was simple political disputes, but None of Sunnis revolted despite the Zaidis are a minority (40% at most) and held Power, because as I said Zaidis are not Sectarians, so it was just a political dispute.

Now this was True UNTIL Iran decided to project its Power there by preaching its Sect amongst Zaidis, Then arming and pushing them to attack Yemeni Army (Zaidis/Sunnis), until the Yemeni State has collapsed recently and their militias took Power.

And now we are seeing the consequences. :disagree:

Who are you to define limits of Islam for other nations? Who has given you this right

I am not giving my personal views. I am laying out facts and narrative of Arab world which is something you're incapable of. And if it was religious discussion, you'd use same covers and lines you're using now. Avoid reality and create more drama because the truth hurts.

I do not care about rest of your post which I already went over and that you repeated. Let's end it here.

Every shia majority area is peaceful and it's always sunnis that come in and cause violence. Yet, Iran and shias are always blamed for sunni violence. This is the same logic Islamists use to cover up women. They say women's bodies excite them and they can't control their urges, so women have to wear tents and cover themselves up!! It's not the woman's fault your culture is so backward. It's not Iran's fault that our existence excites you so much that you have to blow yourself up.

Sunnis and wahabis commit these atrocities. Nobody else.

As I explained in my Post number 33 on this thread, this is a fight between two groups among Sunnis. The extremists and the puppets (you can call them seculars/nationalists). The extremists draw their power and legitimacy from a radicalized society whose ideology is based on crude and raw interpretation of religion. The puppets draw their power and legitimacy from outside their society, mostly from their military in addition to alliance with foreign countries and international law.

The reason for situation having become this way, is the lack of a political ideology among Sunnis. What do they want? What are their goals in life? How they are going to get it? Who are their leaders? They have no answer to these questions. Both the puppets and the extremists.

It is an intra-civilizational fight among Sunnis. Shias are just easy targets that both these groups can agree on. Apart from this, they have no commonality between themselves.

At its core, it is not a Shia-Sunni war. It is a Sunni-Sunni war. The Sunni world has failed to come up with its own political ideology relevant to modern times. So they have been left with only two options. Either embrace TTP/Isis type of ideology. Or live as a puppet under puppet governments for puppet purposes with no real political roots or goals.

Iran and the Shias were lucky to have had some one like Ayatollah Khomeini who created a modern political interpretation for them, so that they do not need to choose between only these two options of extremism and puppetry. They have their own interpretation of religion from which they can derive political solutions. Otherwise, Shias would not have been immune to what is happening among Sunnis.

WOW.....i never thought i will agree with such a comment on Muslims killing each other. But kudos to you, i completely agree with all what you said. I myself have observed this situation befre, just didnt know how to put it clearly the way you did. I have always wondered why i have almost never heard about a shia Suicide bomber blowing up mosques and stuffs, but always sunni militants/al qaida/ISIS and stuffs. Seems they are really confused.... This makes sense.

Anyway, you muslims indeed have a huge problem about ideology and different versions of Islam to the point of killing each other.....come on guys this is sooooo 17th century, we live in the 21st century. It has become a routine/habit of us hearing about suicide bombings in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, Syria, Iraq etc.......its not even a groundbreaking news anymore, its just mentioned as a pass time/briefly since its all so common....You people have to grow up man, this is not even funny anymore. To think some muslim extrem,ists here where also in favour of establishing this their confused/failed/extremists ideology in development focused East asian countries like China(Xijiang) is even more funny. They should limit themselves in killing each other in the middle east while East Asian countries/world moves on and shake their heads :disagree:.couldn't care less to be honest.lol:confused:

RIP to the innocent civilians.:( Middle east has a real religious problem, reason im always against too much religion. too much of anything is never a good thing IMO. makes people act irrationally than they otherwise would have.

No, until they separate religion from politics. The same goes for Iran.
100% agree with you on this.:tup: i myself said this several time already.

WOW.....i never thought i will agree with such a comment on Muslims killing each other. But kudos to you, i completely agree with all what you said. I myself have observed this situation befre, just didnt know how to put it clearly the way you did. I have always wondered why i have almost never heard about a shia Suicide bomber blowing up mosques and stuffs, but always sunni militants/al qaida/ISIS and stuffs. Seems they are really confused.... This makes sense.

Anyway, you muslims indeed have a huge problem about ideology and different versions of Islam to the point of killing each other.....come on guys this is sooooo 17th century, we live in the 21st century. It has become a routine/habit of us hearing about suicide bombings in Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Nigeria, Syria, Iraq etc.......its not even a groundbreaking news anymore, its just mentioned as a pass time/briefly since its all so common....You people have to grow up man, this is not even funny anymore. To think some muslim extrem,ists here where also in favour of establishing this their confused/failed/extremists ideology in development focused East asian countries like China(Xijiang) is even more funny. They should limit themselves in killing each other in the middle east while East Asian countries/world moves on and shake their heads :disagree:.couldn't care less to be honest.lol:confused:

RIP to the innocent civilians.:( Middle east has a real religious problem, reason im always against too much religion. too much of anything is never a good thing IMO. makes people act irrationally than they otherwise would have.

Good. Though I doubt, you have fully understood what I have said.

I never expected that you will agree with him. :D

What he's saying is only overcoming one problem (suicide bombing, constant killing of each other etc.) with another which is again expecting salvation from an outdated ideology. Basing countries on an ideology is a failed approach. It failed in many countries miserably. The most recent example is communism. Take USSR and China for instance, both USSR and China depended on communist ideology but China gave it up and the result was that the China didn't have to face the fate of USSR but China today is an emerging economic power. China's president who reformed the system famously said that "it doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice" which indicates that regardless of ideology, the main focus should be prosperity. Now he on the other hand tries to present a rosy picture of his land as a successful model but the reality is that although it is stable but it only applies when it is compared to its neighbours or regional countries. In the end of the day, it's pretty much the same minus the daily dose of violence.

As one member mentioned, the issues will remain as long as the countries stop the practice on relying on ideology/religion because once a country relies on ideology, it's impossible to adjust its policies to suit the needs of different eras because ideology/religion is something constant and cannot be changed easily. The same thing happened with communism and the same is happening with religion.

I never expected that you will agree with him. :D

What he's saying is only overcoming one problem (suicide bombing, constant killing of each other etc.) with another which is again expecting salvation from an outdated ideology. Basing countries on an ideology is a failed approach. It failed in many countries miserably. The most recent example is communism. Take USSR and China for instance, both USSR and China depended on communist ideology but China gave it up and the result was that the China didn't have to face the fate of USSR but China today is an emerging economic power. China's president who reformed the system famously said that "it doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice" which indicates that regardless of ideology, the main focus should be prosperity. Now he on the other hand tries to present a rosy picture of his land as a successful model but the reality is that although it is stable but it only applies when it is compared to its neighbours or regional countries. In the end of the day, it's pretty much the same minus the daily dose of violence.

As one member mentioned, the issues will remain as long as the countries stop the practice on relying on ideology/religion because once a country relies on ideology, it's impossible to adjust its policies to suit the needs of different eras because ideology/religion is something constant and cannot be changed easily. The same thing happened with communism and the same is happening with religion.

You do not understand what you are talking about. Every functioning society must have an ideological core. Without it, humans can not form large functioning societies.

Chinese have not abandoned communism. They have modified it per their own requirements. Chinese communist party is very much in power and crushes any movement that challenges its authority. Quite brutally. Politically China remains a communist country full nine yard of it. It is only the economic aspects of communism that they gave up.

Similar is the ideology of secularism that you are supporting. It is a Western ideology which was developed over centuries and over a very very bloody history of Europe. Much more bloodier than middle east. Some in ME believe that secularism will save them. But the truth is, secularism does not work in a vacuum. It works in West, because it has roots there. No such roots exist in Libya or Yemen. To even challenge this important point, would make a moron out of you.

Places like ME need a functioning ideology that takes ground realities into account. You can not go to Afghanistan and tell the people to become secular. It wont work even in a science fiction setting.

Even in places like Turkey, Algeria and Egypt, secularism has been upheld by expending a substantial amount of military interference in political affairs. In effect, as I have explained in my posts above, the ideology of secularism in these lands, become the puppetry ideology which enforces secularism through the barrel of foreign designed/manufactured guns and foreign alliances with a heavy does of pseudo-nationalism.

Sunni world is in turmoil because, politically they have not grown over several centuries. You can not expect, such a community to suddenly become secular with a Belgian constitution. It is only a wet dream of yours if you think so.

Chinese have not abandoned communism. They have modified it per their own requirements. Chinese communist party is very much in power and crushes any movement that challenges its authority. Quite brutally. Politically China remains a communist country full nine yard of it. It is only the economic aspects of communism that they gave up.

That's right. I just got back from China 2 weeks ago. It is a central planning country. Every business every company every factory is controlled by the government. Constructions everywhere. Government funds everything. Very prosperous. Actually, USSR was very prospoerous but traitors like Yeltsin did a coup and arrested the general secretary Gorbachev and broke up the USSR so they can have power as presidents.

That's right. I just got back from China 2 weeks ago. It is a central planning country. Every business every company every factory is controlled by the government. Constructions everywhere. Government funds everything. Very prosperous. Actually, USSR was very prospoerous but traitors like Yeltsin did a coup and arrested the general secretary Gorbachev and broke up the USSR so they can have power as presidents.

Exactly. USSR could have chosen the Chinese way too, but they did not. They could have patched the economy but instead they chose to go down with it.

Exactly. USSR could have chosen the Chinese way too, but they did not. They could have patched the economy but instead they chose to go down with it.

Yeltsin did a coup and broke the USSR so he could be president. Yeltsin imprisoned the general secretary Gorbachev.

Back
Top Bottom