What's new

137 killed, 345 injured in Yemen bombing attacks

The simple fact is that Iran has been interfering in Arab states non-stop. This is fact.

Yemen is the latest country and they managed to overthrow it because it was weak. Bahrain had strong back-up and withstood Iran's attempt to instigate an uprising by stoking the Shia population there.

Falcon29 is pathetic because he's supposed to be an Arab but his obsession with Israel means that he sides with Iran on everything because he sees Iran and their pet Hezbollah as a danger to Israel.

Very sad, but inevitable when Iran decided to hijack another Arab country.

Much of the middle east problems stem from Iran.

Even with Gaza the Iranians won't allow a peace deal. I watched a very interesting talk by an Iranian who says that Iran uses Gaza whenever it needs 'distractions'.

Lebanon is Iran's, Iraq, Syria - so far Bahrain has managed to hold out.

It's a pity that useless idiot Obama caved in to the Iranians and didn't continue with the sanctions. We could have had the collapse of the Mullah regime.
Are shias the cause of problems in Nigeria, somalia, sudan, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya etc... as well? Trust me, if there were shias in those countries too, you'd be blaming Iran for their troubles as well. But since there are no shias there, somehow they're not talked about and we're hearing about how Yemen's fuckery is somehow Iran's fault!!! Arabs and sunnis are carving each other to pieces in the streets, and it's always the fault of Persians. Man we're amazing. So much power for country that's under international sanctions. I should give Iran more credit if that's the case lol

Boko Haram, Al Quida, ISIS, Nusra, FSA, Taliban etc... It's not their fault, no, it's Iran's fault.

lol

The simple fact is that Iran has been interfering in Arab states non-stop. This is fact.

Yemen is the latest country and they managed to overthrow it because it was weak. Bahrain had strong back-up and withstood Iran's attempt to instigate an uprising by stoking the Shia population there.

Falcon29 is pathetic because he's supposed to be an Arab but his obsession with Israel means that he sides with Iran on everything because he sees Iran and their pet Hezbollah as a danger to Israel.

@Sunni Falcon

These guys are doing a Masrahiyah as if they're sworn enemies. All talk in public but in end same real intentions which is killing Sunni Arabs. They do this to confuse Sunni Arabs.

Are shias the cause of problems in Nigeria, somalia, sudan, Egypt, Tunisia, Libya etc... as well? Trust me, if there were shias in those countries too, you'd be blaming Iran for their troubles as well. But since there are no shias there, somehow they're not talked about and we're hearing about how Yemen's fuckery is somehow Iran's fault!!! Arabs and sunnis are carving each other to pieces in the streets, and it's always the fault of Persians. Man we're amazing. So much power for country that's under international sanctions. I should give Iran more credit if that's the case lol

Boko Haram, Al Quida, ISIS, Nusra, FSA, Taliban etc... It's not their fault, no, it's Iran's fault.

lol
This is about Yemen where Iran armed and funded Shia militia to overthrow the government.

I know fine well that Sunni groups are going about the world blowing stuff up - but now Iran is going to cause a sectarian civil war in Yemen which will cause far more deaths than the sporadic terrorism it's had over the past few years.

No you are wrong. Arabs were primary target of European colonialism. Go read it up on Libya, Algeria or Palestine and what they went through in late 1800's to early-mid 1900's. You are trying to brand them as 'puppet peoples' which is wrong. They put up a fight that no Iranians will ever come close to have doing against colonialists and against US in modern day. It's not a 'Sunni-Sunni' war. It's a chaotic situation that draws in all people but certain ideals will prevail overtime, depending on who has most determination. It won't end in manner you are hoping for where Arabs are severely weakened allowing Iran to take over. The more Iran works towards collapses of Arab governments the more likelyhood Sunni Islamists gain power.

I disagree, it's not because of Khomeini but because of Persian identity that unites Iranians. Iranians in general don't like Islam and cling to their ancestral roots. They try denying this by branding Islam as 'Wahabism' and having their own interprettion of religion. In reality they aren't inspired by religion but rather by regaining what they believe was lost to Arabs; dignity. And Shia's support them in this case. Shia's today have common enemy which is why there isn't internal strife amongst them. Back then, such as in Lebanon during time where Arab nationalism prevailed, Syrian regime was killing Hezbollah members, Amal and vice-versa.

If you read about Islam, the Prophet stated that Islam will return to what it was in the beginning. Meaning it will go to grassroots and revive itself but in different nature then past. Today it is involving lots of violence because of drastic new culture that spread all over world(globalization). So it requires unorthodox methods which groups like ISIS are filling in. They are trying to cause radical changes in geopolitical situation of region to restore debate/concern amongst people. And at one point ISIS will take a vacation from the scene and the people will act in unpredictable ways.

Arab Sunni's will suffer as you correctly acknowledge that leadership is lacking. This is forcing young Arab Sunni men into taking lead. And therefore naturally it will be more violent as young people are more militant. And therefore unexpected chaos will ensue which only determined people can prevail in.

Leave Gaza out of this, Iran has no influence in Gaza. Israel which besieges it and controls what goes in and out does. And Iranian-Palestinian relations are at all time low. What you said is untrue, Gaza never took orders from Iran and one conflict does not distract world from the others.

No, you are wrong. Those anti-colonial ideologies and the Arab nationalism died long time ago. The only weak and symbolic remnant of it was Qaddafi who is also dead.

Sunni world today does not have a progressive, adaptable and evolving political ideology. The very few attempts to create it whether by Muslim Brotherhood or by Gulen movement have all been failures and only contributing to further radicalization of Sunni world. If you do not agree with this, then the onus is on you to bring one example of Sunni political ideology which is functioning in Sunni world without tearing itself off with extremism or through foreign weapon purchases and foreign aid.

Iran was not colonized, but still suffered alot and this taught Iranians a lesson that they need to keep and develop their own unique identity and ideology.

Arab situation will not improve, until they can come up with their own progressive religious and political ideology and leaders capable of implementing it.

The rest is moot.

This is a sad incident of sadistic violence, something we sunnis excel at. Then we blame Iran for our problems. In the past 10 years I have never heard of the concept of a shia suicide bomber. I think we need to look inwardly and find our whether wahabi/deobandi worldview which is by the imposed on us has a role in making us bigots.

Where is the ummah, where our our leaders when it comes to bringing to book perpetrators and stopping such attacks. Be it Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan or Somalia muslims are bleeding due to voilent and evil terrorism-most of it manufactured in Jihadi factories of said countries. The ideal of inter faith harmony has not only been lost but dumped in a trash compactor-forever to be lost. We can't live with our shia brothers let along the rest of the world. Very sad incident and I condemn it fully. Recently 6 soldiers of Pakistan too died. Death to wahabi terrorism.

Bro falcon, its not just shiites who have a problem with wahabism now. Its a simple question. How can a mass murderer who ripped up women's feotus's desecrated the prophets grave be our representative. Shias are much more progressive than us sunnis.

Is there any particular reason you guys routinely skip over posts left by the likes of sunnifalcon? He's essentially a terrorist without a gun in his hand, and yet you guys skip over his posts so nonchalantly all the time. Why?

Naming me a terrorist just because I revealed your Cruelties ? :lol::lol:

Talk with Facts and Reason, and do NOT consider this forum as yours only. ;)

It is NOT a place where only Mullahs can talk and preach hatred against Sunnis. :)

Iran was not colonized, but still suffered alot and this taught Iranians a lesson that they need to keep and develop their own unique identity and ideology.

What??? lol. The Arabs dominated you with Islam and your whole identity now is based around Islam. You've taken on the biggest identity change you as Persians could have ever taken.

You embraced the whole religion and culture that comes with it.

Now you're even more fundamentalist from an Islamic point of view than many of the Arab states :omghaha:

Arab situation will not improve, until they can come up with their own progressive religious and political ideology and leaders capable of implementing it.

The rest is moot.

No, until they separate religion from politics. The same goes for Iran.

No, you are wrong. Those anti-colonial ideologies and the Arab nationalism died long time ago. The only weak and symbolic remnant of it was Qaddafi who is also dead.

Sunni world today does not have a progressive, adaptable and evolving political ideology. The very few attempts to create it whether by Muslim Brotherhood or by Gulen movement have all been failures and only contributing to further radicalization of Sunni world. If you do not agree with this, then the onus is on you to bring one example of Sunni political ideology which is functioning in Sunni world with tearing itself off extremism or through foreign weapon purchases and foreign aid.

The rest is moot.

Re-read my post, I was taking at stab at your remarks. Not claiming that Arab nationalism is alive as ever. On contrary, Arab nationalism is dead. Nobody said situation will improve, of course when Iranians/Israel/West/Arab Shia all have common goal of dominating Sunni Arabs, then that means it will be rough ride. What you don't notice is what you're creating in the process that will work itself out over time. Remember your idea of 'improved situation' is only relevant to you. Not to Arab Sunni's, they have different concerns.

This is a sad incident of sadistic violence, something we sunnis excel at. Then we blame Iran for our problems. In the past 10 years I have never heard of the concept of a shia suicide bomber. I think we need to look inwardly and find our whether wahabi/deobandi worldview which is by the imposed on us has a role in making us bigots.

Where is the ummah, where our our leaders when it comes to bringing to book perpetrators and stopping such attacks. Be it Yemen, Iraq, Pakistan or Somalia muslims are bleeding due to voilent and evil terrorism-most of it manufactured in Jihadi factories of said countries. The ideal of inter faith harmony has not only been lost but dumped in a trash compactor-forever to be lost. We can't live with our shia brothers let along the rest of the world. Very sad incident and I condemn it fully. Recently 6 soldiers of Pakistan too died. Death to wahabi terrorism.

Unfortunately, very few Sunnis are capable of thinking like you. For a solution to arise, you would need millions of Sunnis to think like you, or at least a few genius religious scholars among Sunnis to think like you. This does not exist right now unfortunately.

This is about Yemen where Iran armed and funded Shia militia to overthrow the government.

I know fine well that Sunni groups are going about the world blowing stuff up - but now Iran is going to cause a sectarian civil war in Yemen which will cause far more deaths than the sporadic terrorism it's had over the past few years.
Terrorist, no matter how much you blame Iran, the world will look at your suicide bombers and terrorists and decide for itself. Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, Al Quida, FSA, Nusra and a billion other terrorist groups are sunni and arab organizations. Not shia, not Iranian, not ajami. But arab.

Southern Iraq=peaceful
Iran=peaceful
North-Eastern Afghanistan=peaceful
Shia areas of Pakistan=peaceful
Oman=peaceful
Lebanon is a mixed bag, but they're arab and most of the violence is again by sunnis

In essence, shias and non sunnis are peaceful, while sunnis and arabs are the cause of all conflicts. The facts speak for themselves.

Bro falcon, its not just shiites who have a problem with wahabism now. Its a simple question. How can a mass murderer who ripped up women's feotus's desecrated the prophets grave be our representative. Shias are much more progressive than us sunnis.

Who are you referring to being our representatives? Nowhere did I claim to speak in name of Sunni's. I am only speaking for Arab Sunni's. And Arab Sunni's have no single representative at this moment. This conflict is strictly related to Arab world and Iran. African or Asian Muslims have nothing to do with it. We don't want to subjugate other Muslims or speak for all Muslims. Those two stories are untrue btw.

I don't have answers for Asian Muslims, the domestic terrorism there is something they will revolve. The nature of conflict in Arab world is different though bro.

Re-read my post, I was taking at stab at your remarks. Not claiming that Arab nationalism is alive as ever. On contrary, Arab nationalism is dead. Nobody said situation will improve, of course when Iranians/Israel/West/Arab Shia all have common goal of dominating Sunni Arabs, then that means it will be rough ride. What you don't notice is what you're creating in the process that will work itself out over time. Remember your idea of 'improved situation' is only relevant to you. Not to Arab Sunni's, they have different concerns.

I know. I am actually being impartial and telling you the realities. And I am looking at this from big picture point of view and through prism of history. I am not saying the problems are going to be solved tomorrow. But these problems have to be recognized as they are, without wearing bigotry glasses.

No body can "dominate" anyone. The only domination that occurs is when you are yourself submitting because you do not have your own solution to your problems.

You can not expect Iraqis to submit to Isis, for example just because the rest of the Arab world do not like them. They will search for allies to fight back.

Naming me a terrorist just because I revealed your Cruelties ? :lol::lol:

Talk with Facts and Reason, and do NOT consider this forum as yours only. ;)

It is NOT a place where only Mullahs can talk and preach hatred against Sunnis. :)
You want facts, here are facts:

Southern Iraq=peaceful
Iran=peaceful
North-Eastern Afghanistan=peaceful
Shia areas of Pakistan=peaceful
Oman=peaceful
Lebanon is a mixed bag, but they're arab and most of the violence is again by sunnis

Most sunni countries: people busy carving each other in the streets.

Now let's point fingers at Iran looool

Nobody is buying your bs anymore.

I know. I am actually being impartial and telling you the realities. And I am looking at this from big picture point of view and through prism of history. I am not saying the problems are going to be solved tomorrow. But these problems have to be recognized as they are, without wearing bigotry glasses.

No body can "dominate" anyone. The only domination that occurs is when you are yourself submitting because you do not have your own solution to your problems.

You can not expect Iraqis to submit to Isis, for example just because the rest of the Arab world do not like them. They will search for allies to fight back.

What problems are you speaking of? You yourself just acknowledged the state of confusion in Arab Sunni world. So that means there is no consensus amongst the people. For some, they want restoration to life prior to Arab spring. For others, what's happening now is the best thing that could have ever had happened and is a sign of good tidings in future.

Back
Top Bottom