What's new

13 militants killed in 96 hours of heavy combat along LoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their name? And pic of dead bodies?
They are just trying to cover their army chief's shameful act of awarding maj gogi . nothing more .
Pics and even a video of the dead bodies are available on the internet.
But they are too gory and will be against forum rules.

P was missing, now he is CPM who made you my forum think tank? Go to Deaf F I your own forum and be happy to be what you want there a propaganda false abusive false flaggers all time abusing Muslims and Pakistan :lol:

And what about this, who is he calling coward randian army rapists pigs :lol:

He is no body and have zero value in India.

In Afghanistan it is only humanitarian works .And Afghans loves us .
Humanitarian like Jodha Akbar style? You hate pakistan to name their missiles to the afghan heroes yet like to develop your rishtedari like your ancestors did with Akbar.no wonder he is the only favourite mughal among hindus and bollywood:sarcastic:

Humanitarian like Jodha Akbar style? You hate pakistan to name their missiles to the afghan heroes yet like to develop your rishtedari like your ancestors did with Akbar.no wonder he is the only favourite mughal among hindus and bollywood:sarcastic:

Useless ranting .
Do you have any other thing to say?

you fool, your ADGPI and army is just bunch of cowards and rapists where they cant fight with us and in order to please your foolish public they kill innocent civilians and term them terrorist you black filthy cow piss drinkers always in denial mode while world is laughing at you and at your coward rapist army

You fool cow piss drinker, did ADGPI and your coward rapist army told you this?

Why so angry ? Truth really hurts , isn't it.

Please note in a country of 1.35 bn, which enjoy freedom of speech , few will always differ ( happens in all civilized world). Your anger and use of words shows your mindset and your education ( both the level and quality).

Control your anger. Try having pig piss, if I am allowed to revert in a language you understand. And read my previous post again and try to analyze what is wrong in my statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom