What's new

13 militants killed in 96 hours of heavy combat along LoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why waiting... Come on send your su 30s we wana show your how to bring them down..

They love to show off there bravery in killing of innocent Kashmiris, but whenever they moved towards loc they runaway like goats

Their name? And pic of dead bodies?
They are just trying to cover their army chief's shameful act of awarding maj gogi . nothing more .
since their army chief become controversial so called infiltrator starts popping out every now & then :).

These guys are falling like nine pins...the early they realise that they are being used the better!!
Send your army chief with maj gogi to discuss this with kashmiris :D .

The only thing the world learned is Indian positions are easy prey for infiltration.

Atleast use the Bollywood versions to boost morale among your ranks.

Bad press guys. Bad press.

another 70 year old man named shabbir killed by Indian deliberate Shelling on civilians. effectively responded by Pakistan army.
Responded effectively . An army which dsnt want to disclose the no of soldiers killed citing national security.if I said something wrong correct me with facts but I know you can't .see ya :-)

Exactly brother, these cowards randian army can only rape a woman as according to kerala CM " Indian army can only rape a women and cant fight" :lol:

And, these are our IOK Kashmiri freedom fighter brothers, who are fighting to kill these randian cowards pig army and dispatch them to hell by roasting their black face bums like face like of those 2 pigs a month ago their beheaded pigs heads would be rotting on LOC and cowards randian army as usual would be in denial and would not collect those pigs heads

Shame on randian coward pigs army, bunch of cowards can only rape and molest women. :lol:

I liked this post, it somehow gives me immense amount of satisfaction to see this guy's frustration, Shit...how sadist I am!!!! :( :(

Army can rape and abduct women, shoot people... nobody can question them: Left's Kodiyeri Balakrishnan :lol:

CPM leader Kodiyeri Balakrishnan said that if the Indian Army is deployed in Kerala's Kannur, clashes are bound to take place between the people and the army.

kodiyeribalakrishnan647_052617053425.jpg
Since when Kodiyeri Is Kerala CM? You elected him directly?

Army can rape and abduct women, shoot people... nobody can question them: Left's Kodiyeri Balakrishnan :lol:

CPM leader Kodiyeri Balakrishnan said that if the Indian Army is deployed in Kerala's Kannur, clashes are bound to take place between the people and the army.

kodiyeribalakrishnan647_052617053425.jpg
Kodiyeri is not the CM of Kerala, he is just another petty politician trying to make himself relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom