What's new

13 militants killed in 96 hours of heavy combat along LoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Gentleman I have asked the question knows more in depth about this strategy of Bleeding India to death. I will wait for his academic inputs.
Gentleman was too gentle way to call

chutiya porky your coward porkistani army pictures and propaganda doesnt count for shit loll we have broken your fake country once and we will loberate balochis too frommthe oppression of faggot porki army, free balochistan

And beside this video was from vice news, the most credible media house of the world, they have shown the world what kind of coward pussies porki amry is :lol:

You porkis should woory about your own suffering if you dont free balochistan

So why dont you send your namard e momins to attack India, oh they are too much of a coward to do tha hahahahahahaha
jawab ata ha magr am randiya k shehri nhi. him bolte nhi krte han.
reported for abusing. I would try not to be like you. even though we have a long thousand year of raping you.

suddenly infiltrators are falling from sky like rain and that too only when India needed them badly for public consumption.

randian army don't know the real name of its enemy. its pak army or Pakistan army not **** army.

Soon freedom fighters brothers would roast kill all rapist cowards randian e ndian lundian army and send them to hell like in the past month they beheaded those 2 pigs and sent these two randian pigs cowards to hell :-)

Indian Occupied Kashmir would become Pakistan in coming days just wait and watch :-)

In spite of repeated reporting no action is being taken against filth mouthed Pakistani post.. e.g. Randian, Lundian etc..

Dear Indian posters.. Start referring as Fuckistani Army as protest till such filth is removed from this forum..

In spite of repeated reporting no action is being taken against filth mouthed Pakistani post.. e.g. Randian, Lundian etc..

Dear Indian posters.. Start referring as Fuckistani Army as protest till such filth is not removed from this forum..
I posted in reply of Indian army using word ****.
at that level if you start abusing us than what do you expect.
and yes we are fuckisan who fucked banyas for 1000 years.

I have seen your posts you porkistani swine and and this is the way to talk talk to you terrorist pog, go fuckk youself coward jihadi dog

What do you expect form **** mods, its their site just dont be nice to these gayass porkis for the fear of being banned, talk to these piggistanis in the language they understand
your army started using wrong name for Pakistan. I wrote abusive language 3 times and deleted it because we are not banyas with dhoti, which can easily be taken away with little air from behind. hope you understand what I mean.
and it would be better if you get lost before I mention some techniques cal issues with sarhi too.

Dear Indian posters.. Start referring as Fuckistani Army as protest till such filth is removed from this forum..
unless your army do ammndment we have a right to reply.for every action there is an equal but opposite reaction. newton.

Hahahahhahah keep dreaming porkis before baloch freedom fighters roast yoir coward army and earn their independance kust like mukti bahini

Oh really you faggot sons of coward religious converts hhahahahaah looks like you have forgotten how your gayass coward army suurendered half of piggistan to us
you abused me its OK with me. but next tim if you Involved religion than your 3 million vulnaribilitoes may face similar reactions.
hope you stay in your limit.

suddenly infiltrators are falling from sky like rain and that too only when India needed them badly for public consumption.
randian army don't know the real name of its enemy. its pak army or Pakistan army not **** army.

POTTY by any other name would smell as POOP STINK . - WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE.

@TaimiKhan you are also needed here

jo mulk apnee tarkee kerne ke bajaye apne parousee ko inglee kerne me khudd ko aur apne bachho ko gurbat aur bhikarion ki zingagee jeene per majboor ker deten hain unkee izzt unke apne bhee nahee kertee hum kya khaak karnge miyee .. izzat kamanee pertee hai mangee nahee jaatee ;) :haha:
Sahi bat hai yahi aj kal India kr rha hai hr jga ja Pakistan ki Khilaf randi rona shru krdeta hai OPOR summit mai chai wala nhe gaya lekin SCO join kr lini Badbudar vermin ne

@TaimiKhan you are also needed here

Sahi bat hai yahi aj kal India kr rha hai hr jga ja Pakistan ki Khilaf randi rona shru krdeta hai OPOR summit mai chai wala nhe gaya lekin SCO join kr lini Badbudar vermin ne

janee isko rona nahi balki diplomacy kehte hain ...:sarcastic:

hum tumhaarre dushman hain aur ye hamara haq hai ki hum papne dushman ko kamzor aur beemar rakhe takee wo kabhee hamarre kisse faisle ki mazzamat kerne ke layak hi na rahe aur na hi hamme kissi tarah nuksaan pahunchaa sakke ... tumm ko kisnne rokka hai ... tumm me goodda hai to aalmi briadree me jaa ke tum hamarre khilaah ye sabb ker lo ;) :tup:

as for OBOR we wont let it pass through our territory no matter what just like both China and pakistan destroyed SAARC plan for regional transport network and indias bid for NSG now its owr turn as for SCO well its for China & Russia to decide that what they want india to do in it no one cares what pakistan thinks as we all saw even how chinese recently treated pakistani delgation and pakistani PM there :haha:

janee isko rona nahi balki diplomacy kehte hain ...:sarcastic:

hum tumhaarre dushman hain aur ye hamara haq hai ki hum papne dushman ko kamzor aur beemar rakhe takee wo kabhee hamarre kisse faisle ki mazzamat kerne ke layak hi na rahe aur na hi hamme kissi tarah nuksaan pahunchaa sakke ... tumm ko kisnne rokka hai ... tumm me goodda hai to aalmi briadree me jaa ke tum hamarre khilaah ye sabb ker lo ;) :tup:

as for OBOR we wont let it pass through our territory no matter what just like both China and pakistan destroyed SAARC plan for regional transport network and indias bid for NSG now its owr turn as for SCO well its for China & Russia to decide that what they want india to do in it no one cares what pakistan thinks as we all saw even how chinese recently treated pakistani delgation and pakistani PM there :haha:
natlab Tum kro tou dance hum Karain tou Mujra LOL
tum bhartiyon kai apnay hi logic hai khair Mission Isolate Pakistan ka kya bna hai??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom