What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

difference is your each media have different stories.
Now for example each country may have it's own propaganda but how many time channel propagating propaganda have been rejected by own government.

It simply proves that it's the duty of the government to provide correct information, they are not obliged to defend any crap that the media house publish. I guess our government is doing a good job in that front.

and plz stop giving blogs as reference.

So what ??? Did you even care to see the images of newspaper pages published during 1971 war ?? Not please tell me that since it's a blog, those paper cuttings are also false. :(

18199054_1462808313741636_7887591742120858292_n.png

Even if let's say some Pakistanis entered afghan village by mistake, why did they fire at them? Do you want to convert Pak-Afghan boundary line in to shot and sight border? Millions of afghanis in Pakistan yet they fire at census workers who may have crossed over few meters inside afghanistan. But looks like even that isn't true, census workers were well with in Pak borders as we will find out in coming days.

As I earlier said, I was told that the census team accompanied by Pakistani forces were warned several times to leave the area immediately.

I don't know what plan we have for Afghanistan/Wakhan corridor? Why our special forces don't operate deep inside Afghan soil? and if they do, why such attacks happen?

Is it too hard to understand that India-Afghanistan are playing together against us?

Why there is no buffer zone with such shithole? China has bufferzone called North Korea...

When you have such nasty place, occupied by whole world, you need some classy permanent measures rather than getting slapped/getting caught by surprise, loosing your civilians/soldiers...

Mine...Electric fence...leave high voltage current in that...Stop visas for Afghans...We don't lose anything even if we cut off our relations with them...

If Pakistan will not act like a big/regional power, we are bound to be humiliated...

Rip to our civilians and speedy recovery to injured ones.

afghanistan have started firing at torkhum post. News confirmed by media giving reference to security sources.

As I earlier said, I was told that the census team accompanied by Pakistani forces were warned several times to leave the area immediately.
our land our will.

In ki marnay ki zaroorat nahi hai. This attack was not due to border dispute or census team coming to the area. The assult started at Fajar and census team starts work at 8 am. This was done on call from east and east ki marnay ki zaroorat hai. I will tag you in the next news when this attack is avenged.
let me give you news. Curfew at torkhum. it had started.

It is not, both sides are still on high alert; so for any investigation to take place the situation must calm down.
Please don't talk BS, the area was cleared long time ago, if you really have sources there ask them ... how far back have Afghan forces been pushed ..... however i am pretty sure you are just reading some Afgan ArmChair Generals tweets & are taking them as realities... after today you might end up loosing more Land than the soldiers ... unfortunately there will be no way to get either of them back.

Lets just roast them with heavy artillery .

It is not, both sides are still on high alert; so for any investigation to take place the situation must calm down.
It is Afghanistan who needs to conduct internal investigation. The attack started at Fajar prayers time the census team starts work at 8 am so the person who ordered the strike on Pakistan is the culprit. Papers have been handed to Afghan Ambassador and appropriate reply is demanded. It is not Pakistan's fault we never drew the first blood here. Keep being Indian puppet and Northern alliance will suffer.

This isn't my point of view brother, my friend's uncle is Kandahar's governor and he told me the story when I asked him questions. At the beginning I also thought that India may be some how behind this because of the latest incident occurred in LOC but you see those APCs captured are well inside Afghan village; what Pakistani census has to do inside an Afghan village.

I am saddened for whatever happened today.
Ok lets assume that Pakistan forces were inside Afghan border but are you in state of war with Pakistan ... why to open fire on a country which have done so much for you ? Even in case of dispute of area ABP could have involved senior officers to resolve the situation ... these typw of incidents are always handle in peaceful manner ...

And they would have leaved if they were inside Afghanistan.

Pakistan army using heavy weapons and giving them response. iqbal post under firing. 5 posts currently engaged.

Back
Top Bottom