What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

I do not support any sort of lethal conflict between Afghanistan and Pakistan but ANA was not involved in today's skirmishes at Chaman so the claim of 30+ causality of ANA by some members here is a hoax.

The harsh truth is that Pakistani forces intentionally crossed into nearby villages and despite repeated warnings by the Afghan Border Police ABP they didn't moved and then the firing started. The Pakistani border forces lacked proper knowledge of the territory and thus trapped within the area, ABP took the leverage of the situation and captured 1 APC, a pickup truck and destroyed another APC which belonged to the Pakistani border forces. Some Pakistani forces were killed on the spot and remaining retreated with causality, later on both Pakistani and Afghan border forces called for reinforcements which resulted the clash to prolong for hours which ended up killing or injuring of 14 ABP; then ABP started shelling the border area.

I am personally very tired of seeing Afghans and Pakistanis putting knives on each others throats every now and then.

What the hell ... even if we accept your point of view then why the hell ABP opened fire at uniformed personnel ? They were not at war with Pakistan ... and what was the issue when gate was being constructed within Pakistan border ...

Truth is Afghanistan forces are working as mercaneries for India and creating problems between Pakistan and Afghanistan ... unless you get rid of Indian paid scums things are going to be worst and Afghanistan will be loosing end ....

Really? Pakistan already informed Afghanis on hot line in advance about census just like it did to India. They just saw some census workers and killed them along with civilians.
They started firing before the census team started working. The assault was started after fajar prayers.

I do not support any sort of lethal conflict between Afghanistan and Pakistan but ANA was not involved in today's skirmishes at Chaman so the claim of 30+ causality of ANA by some members here is a hoax.

The harsh truth is that Pakistani forces intentionally crossed into nearby villages and despite repeated warnings by the Afghan Border Police ABP they didn't moved and then the firing started. The Pakistani border forces lacked proper knowledge of the territory and thus trapped within the area, ABP took the leverage of the situation and captured 1 APC, a pickup truck and destroyed another APC which belonged to the Pakistani border forces. Some Pakistani forces were killed on the spot and remaining retreated with causality, later on both Pakistani and Afghan border forces called for reinforcements which resulted the clash to prolong for hours which ended up killing or injuring of 14 ABP; then ABP started shelling the border area.

I am personally very tired of seeing Afghans and Pakistanis putting knives on each others throats every now and then.
by the way great stories. 150 taliban killed 3 soldiers died and taliban took 15% land in 1 year. Did they fell from sky because according to my calculation you killed 1 million taliban in just few years.

We will respond accordingly at a time and place of our choosing bro, those Afghan posts are on borrowed time and indeed the border needs to be closed.Kudos bro

Bless you, my Brother!

Another of my dear friend and brother has also been very reassuring...

We are on the verge of breaking free from all the stagnation and neglect of last 70 years...and anything/anyone who tries to stop this is a disturbing factor.

Regardless, all their combined efforts and all their cowardly terrorism has failed and will fail.

Somehow, these cowards are only good at killing unarmed civilians. Shows the nature of the beast.

Important thing is not to fight the symptoms but eliminate the rootcause of the disease.

Despite the utter incompetence of your political class..nothing is going to dislodge the Revival of Indus Valley Civilisation.

All of you remain safe.

SPF

When did I talked about your media ?? Regarding credibility please don't talk too much about that, media on either of our countries care more about sensation and TRP nothing else. And regarding the credibility of your media. Please read the following link. :p:

http://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/3...anda-newspapers-of-dhaka-and-the-war-of-1971/
difference is your each media have different stories.
Now for example each country may have it's own propaganda but how many time channel propagating propaganda have been rejected by own government.

and plz stop giving blogs as reference.

I think the degree of hostility warranted a statement by the PM. Just my opinion.
i think even afghan President is not worthy of being addressed by our PM.

What the hell ... even if we accept your point of view then why the hell ABP opened fire at uniformed personnel ? They were not at war with Pakistan ... and what was the issue when gate was being constructed within Pakistan border ...

Truth is Afghanistan forces are working as mercaneries for India and creating problems between Pakistan and Afghanistan ... unless you get rid of Indian paid scums things are going to be worst and Afghanistan will be loosing end ....

This isn't my point of view brother, my friend's uncle is Kandahar's governor and he told me the story when I asked him questions. At the beginning I also thought that India may be some how behind this because of the latest incident occurred in LOC but you see those APCs captured are well inside Afghan village; what Pakistani census has to do inside an Afghan village.

I am saddened for whatever happened today.

Hmmm social media news that Afghan forces have started firing on torkham ayub post. Intense firing going on according to social media.

Afghan Gov has accepted Pakistani Gov claim and has also accepted that Pakistani force never entered the Afghan area. This is the latest from the talks on the border.
ab maro in ki.
Use heavy artillary which they don't have.

This isn't my point of view brother, my friend's uncle is Kandahar's governor and he told me the story when I asked him questions. At the beginning I also thought that India may be some how behind this because of the latest incident occurred in LOC but you see those APCs captured are well inside Afghan village; what Pakistani census has to do inside an Afghan village.

I am saddened for whatever happened today.

Then why Aghans now have accepted that census workers were well with in Pak borders?

Hmmm social media news that Afghan forces have started firing on torkham ayub post. Intense firing going on according to social media.
on torkhum and fata side pakistani forces are too strong for them. They can't fight us there due to heavy deployement of troops along with heavy weapons.

Then why Aghans now have accepted that census workers were well with in Pak borders?

I guess no one has accepted anything, the area is still a hot zone and it takes a proper investigation team to inspect the ground zero.

ab maro in ki.
Use heavy artillary which they don't have.
In ki marnay ki zaroorat nahi hai. This attack was not due to border dispute or census team coming to the area. The assult started at Fajar and census team starts work at 8 am. This was done on call from east and east ki marnay ki zaroorat hai. I will tag you in the next news when this attack is avenged.

I guess no one has accepted anything, the area is still a hot zone and it takes a proper investigation team to inspect the ground zero.

Even if let's say some Pakistanis entered afghan village by mistake, why did they fire at them? Do you want to convert Pak-Afghan boundary line in to shot and sight border? Millions of afghanis in Pakistan yet they fire at census workers who may have crossed over few meters inside afghanistan. But looks like even that isn't true, census workers were well with in Pak borders as we will find out in coming days.

Back
Top Bottom