What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

It simply proves that it's the duty of the government to provide correct information, they are not obliged to defend any crap that the media house publish. I guess our government is doing a good job in that front.

So what ??? Did you even care to see the images of newspaper pages published during 1971 war ?? Not please tell me that since it's a blog, those paper cuttings are also false. :(
those paper cuttings may be correct but opinion based on those paper cutting and assumptions made may not be correct and just give someone personal opinion.

This is not the news the news will come much bigger and it will have the name India in it.
aj raat india kuch karne wala ha. afghanistan is a distraction. Should be on alert. but i hope intelligence agencies know everything and SSG is prepared for action with plan and preparation.

aj raat india kuch karne wala ha. afghanistan is a distraction. Should be on alert. but i hope intelligence agencies know everything and SSG is prepared for action with plan and preparation.
Now you are getting the point.

Torkham border extensive firing has started.

When a country like Afghanistan resorts to shelling against a country like Pakistan and instead of Afghanistan actually being lit up like a Christmas tree by PAF, we only respond, this raises some serious questions about the capability and the intent of our armed forces. I hope they were not looking at the government of Nawaz Sharif to give them a go ahead.

And they would have leaved if they were inside Afghanistan.

It is Afghanistan who needs to conduct internal investigation. The attack started at Fajar prayers time the census team starts work at 8 am so the person who ordered the strike on Pakistan is the culprit. Papers have been handed to Afghan Ambassador and appropriate reply is demanded. It is not Pakistan's fault we never drew the first blood here. Keep being Indian puppet and Northern alliance will suffer.

Ok lets assume that Pakistan forces were inside Afghan border but are you in state of war with Pakistan ... why to open fire on a country which have done so much for you ? Even in case of dispute of area ABP could have involved senior officers to resolve the situation ... these typw of incidents are always handle in peaceful manner ...

They didn't left the area, arguments put in any angle may not justify photos of captured APCs in Afghan villages.

You are right we aren't in state of war, it shouldn't have happened.

Latest: Local people saying Afghan force asked them to not to be the part of the census but when local population refused the Afghan started assault before the team even started the work and Afghans forces deliberately targeted the local population killing civilians.

those paper cuttings may be correct but opinion based on those paper cutting and assumptions made may not be correct and just give someone personal opinion.

My intention was to show you the paper cuttings, so that you know false claims and propaganda pieces are published from your side also, that too fooling an entire nation. :(

When a country like Afghanistan resorts to shelling against a country like Pakistan and instead of Afghanistan actually being lit up like a Christmas tree by PAF, we only respond, this raises some serious questions about the capability and the intent of our armed forces. I hope they were not looking at the government of Nawaz Sharif to give them a go ahead.

This was a well planed assault Afghans don't have that much forces deployed to the border.

Now you are getting the point.

Torkham border extensive firing has started.
When you are wearing bangals what do you think will happen? PAF should had been authorised to lay them to waste but sadly we are only put on high alert. I mean is this a bloody fucking joke or what?

My bad, I forgot you would take offence to such an insinuation :lol:
None taken at personal level sir. :) It is a collective concern by those who actually had worked as journalists. I merely repeated that.

There is still a war going on if anchors are journalists or not.

Breaking

Afghan Forces have started firing/shelling at Torkham Border. No loss of life reported so far. Firing stopped.

There will be CURFEW in Torkham Tomorrow.

Looks like the Afghans can't even honor their own ceasefire and talks. The DGMO that wanted to deescalate the situation either has no control or is involved in this madness.

Back
Top Bottom