What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

aj raat india kuch karne wala ha. afghanistan is a distraction. Should be on alert. but i hope intelligence agencies know everything and SSG is prepared for action with plan and preparation.

Brother nothings going to happen. You throw rocks at a dog. Not run after it.
ISI has other imp. things to occupy itself with.

This was a well planed assault Afghans don't have that much forces deployed to the border.
And why are not ready to face any eventuality from the Afghan side? Our we sleeping? But than again when PM says Afghanistan is a country we share culture and religion links with, army cheif says to him An afghan is as important as any Pakistani and FO says Afghanistan is like a twin brother, than should raise some serious questions in the minds of those few Pakistanis for whom Pakistan comes first.

When you are wearing bangals what do you think will happen? PAF should had been authorised to lay them to waste but sadly we are only put on high alert. I mean is this a bloody fucking joke or what?
This is a distraction just wait and watch.

When you are wearing bangals what do you think will happen? PAF should had been authorised to lay them to waste but sadly we are only put on high alert. I mean is this a bloody fucking joke or what?
It is a very sad reality Pakistan always seems to have a defensive posture never an aggressive stance. The border is closed today and tomorrow it will reopen. As long as Nawaz Shareefs family are at peace and secure, Pakistan will never be a priority for Nawaz.

And why are not ready to face any eventuality from the Afghan side? Our we sleeping? But than again when PM says Afghanistan is a country we share culture and religion links with, army cheif says to him An afghan is as important as any Pakistani and FO says Afghanistan is like a twin brother, than should raise some serious questions in the minds of those few Pakistanis for whom Pakistan comes first.
Yes Afghans are brother but you have to exclude the word Northern alliance from the country of Afghanistan.

Looks like the Afghans can't even honor their own ceasefire and talks. The DGMO that wanted to deescalate the situation either has no control or is involved in this madness.

They are all the same.

This is bad for civilians but seems Afghan forces are bent upon some misadventure then let it be.

Hundreds of Afghan patients get stranded every time these street gangsters from ANA resort to such a butt hurt shitt.

Now prepare for LoC escalations...

:agree:

Yesterday an Indian army official said at a seminar said that India should join hands with Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq against Pakistan and China.

I was wondering whats with Iraq ??

Yes Afghans are brother but you have to exclude the word Northern alliance from the country of Afghanistan.

Northern Alliance is not that bad. The rats are in Pashtun pockets.

We have to understand the situation.

They didn't left the area, arguments put in any angle may not justify photos of captured APCs in Afghan villages.

You are right we aren't in state of war, it shouldn't have happened.

This will not happen after sealing the border ... but wait your establishment is also against border controls ... agree or not your border forces and establishment are sold to india ...

even if they were not leaving the proper response would have been try to capture them or involved senior officers of both armies as it could have been a mere confusion at max ... everyone knows they were not there to capture afghan territory ...

They are all the same.

This is bad for civilians but seems Afghan forces are bent upon some misadventure then let it be.

Hundreds of Afghan patients get stranded every time these street gangsters from ANA resort to such a butt hurt shitt.

Yesterday an Indian army official said at a seminar said that India should join hands with Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq against Pakistan and China.

Iraq is thrown in for smokescreen purposes and add some secterian advantages...

Esteemed sister, Pak must be prepared for more terror from troublemakers... with your internal political scene something more than a mess... fifth coulumn in action... Kashmiris not taking it lying down anymore...

The illegitimate indian empire is desparate... I fear for loss of innocent lives.

The situation saddens me. But then I see Resurrection of a Great Civilisation... never happens without sadness.

They are all the same.

Afghanistan is no longer an independent country it is under the control of Hindustan. All Afghans are Hindustanis.

This will not happen after sealing the border ... but wait your establishment is also against border controls ... agree or not your border forces and establishment are sold to india ...

even if they were not leaving the proper response would have been try to capture them or involved senior officers of both armies as it could have been a mere confusion at max ... everyone knows they were not there to capture afghan territory ...

I agree with the bold part.

First RIP to the deceased and speedy recovery to the injured.

Second, I as an Iranian know how you guys should feel, because we also lost 9 border guards to terrorists coming from Pakistan border. Yes, the very same incident Pakistani members who are raging against Afghanistan now denied any responsibility for, and even went further, started accusing Iran for random things.

This is a double standard that should be considered here.

Exclusive Image from Chaman border ceasefire deal and the idots have violated it at Torkham

C_E-fSaXkAA1mzp.jpg large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom