What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Abdul Razak is the culprit we must take him out
He is just a pawn the move maker siting in Kabul and Dehli and both are real culprits. A harsh and brutal lesson should be give pass otherwise these gonna be another normal attitude.

army should start shelling afghanistan till they learn their lesson and beg us and UN for peace. give bakhtar shikan to afghan Taliban.

It will be epic shame for us, if we can't defend our innocent civilians and can't avenge their Blood. If we will let them get away this time (which we have been doing for last 4 decades), this madness will never stop. Let PAF take the charge and flatten everything in that area.

.I would agree. She was very well informed with torkham as well as the breaking glass incident in the MOAB which was reported far later.
villages captured. 50 attackers killed . these are reports from local sources in balochistan. the afghan forces left their several posts. mainstream may downplay.

EDIT: I am leaving my above comment as it is not altering it. Just realized that in hurry I put the figure of 50 which was in fact the injured and the casualties were 30 .

I sent that message with 30 casualties to @lastofthepatriots much before i posted this above information.

Last edited:
villages captured. 50 attackers killed . these are reports from local sources in balochistan. the afghan forces left their several posts. mainstream may downplay
I wasn't really worried from the beginning but the loss of life is very sad on both sides.

Pakistan should stop food and all things to go in AFG na d Janddal scrap too Stop EVERYTHING ,Close Boarders

villages captured. 50 attackers killed . these are reports from local sources in balochistan. the afghan forces left their several posts. mainstream may downplay

If you are saying this. Oh. OK. Well. If its true don't think we will hold but then again we kept the territory in Angoor adda for a very long time as well.

General Abdul Raziq is the person who ordered an attack on Pakistan and he is the relative of Mehmood Khan Ochakzai. I have nothing more to say. You can understand the rest of the story.

I have limited knowledge and that how Achakzai received money at Quetta, from person namely Ramzan Noorzai (Afghan national and resident of Helmand), working for Iranian ITLAAT (Zahidan). There are several connections of Achakzai that met with Karzai as well in past in a secrete meeting and spitted venom against Pakistani Forces/Establishment. However, same is not the subject here so wouldn't continue further.

Unfortunately, our PM has become a huge security risk and enemies are killing Pakistanis to save him. How long is this game to be played!?

I doubt Imran Khan will be different especially when it comes to Afghanistan matters.

If you are saying this. Oh. OK. Well. If its true don't think we will hold but then again we kept the territory in Angoor adda for a very long time as well.
this is what our group of media persons received and receiving from fellows in balochistan . since am not based there i am sharing what is coming our way. in case of torkham I was able to report on ground. here am sharing fellows' inputs. mainstream might need to take time and verification.

There have been strong retaliation by Pakistan Army units in the area and ANA have vacated there posts in the village area that saw bulk of the fighting. It was actually related to census as the ANA despite having advance notification through diplomatic and military channels tried to stop people from participating in the census being conducted in the area (this is part of the land divided between the two countries). Anyway, they have taken a few innocent lives but have ran away with tails between there legs. There are some inside reports suggesting that army have now taken the entire area (whole village) under there control and census will take place in whole area.

Details may follow.

I have heard that Afghan forces have asked for ceasefire??

Back
Top Bottom