What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Just read your both posts and see what actually happened and that is the reason for asking you to provide the source as I can read clearly, in previous post it was claimed as declared war yet next one says ceasefire. One must be careful with words especially in these times. I am sure, you mistype or did not read the news correctly, hence, it is always advised to post the claims/news with source/link otherwise, it is nothing but useless post.
This war started after Fajar prayers. Afghan forces started firing on Pakistani cities. Pakistani forces retaliated. Afghan ambassador was summoned and Pakistan asked to stop violation Afghan declared war. Pakistan retaliated and killed 37 afghan soldiers and several were injured. Afghan Artillery units were destroyed. Afghan posts were destroyed. After taking massive causalities Afghan want ceasefire. You cannot have ceasefire with out declaration of war. Pakistan has yet to reply. This is the thing I have been following and this is what I have reported.

If not Afghans than we need to declare a war on them, capture as much as we can and after negotiations give back the occupied areas to Afghan Taliban. Before that send a shut up call to Uncle Sam both northern and American fails to control and if they not we control it.
RIP lost souls.
Abdul Razak is the culprit we must take him out

ustaad g saari dunya tmasaha daikh chukki ab chaahay parmano hathyear use kr do hmari military NY khaas tor p fizaiya nay br vkt karvai Ki hotti to bohat sy Pakistani ghrano m matam na hota is vkt
@Mentee it was a sudden attack. Pakistan Army has used PAF and Pakistan is not going to stop.

You cannot have ceasefire with out declaration of war.

That is an observation yet there was nothing on TV channel as claimed in your post regarding "Afghanistan declared war on Pakistan" hence, many asked you to share the source of Afghans declaring war however, if it was me, I would have stated in my own words that "Such act of Afghan Forces is to be treated as declaration of War". See the difference.

Afghan forces retreat, announce ceasefire
May 5, 2017

By: Samaa Web Desk

Published in Pakistan

Be the first to comment!

00:00

00:58

CHAMAN: Afghanistan announced a ceasefire on Friday after hours of trading fire with Pakistani forces across the border in which nine civilians embraced martyrdom.

According to security sources, Afghanistan announced a ceasefire after retreating. The Afghan forces, who had opened unprovoked fire, vacated their posts and retreated after Pakistani forces retaliated.

Earlier, the ISPR had stated that Afghan Border Police had been creating hurdles in conducting census in villages of Killi Luqman and Killi Jehangir in Chaman area on Pakistani side of the border since 30th April.

ISPR stated, "This was done despite the fact that Afghan authorities had been informed well in advance and coordination was carried out through diplomatic and military channels for the conduct of census."

According to security sources, the Afghan forces were threatening locals to not take part in the census.

Samaa TV reported that Indian forces were also carrying out fire at the Pakistani areas of the border along with Afghan Border Police.

I hope Pakistan show some ghairat and dont agree to ceasefire until we take out their filthy police chief who is an open enemy of Pakistan. I say bomb his whole convoy. That will teach these mercenaries a lesson.

The afghans are not exactly denying their aggression.
Piece of shit warlords.

Spokesmen from Kandahar stated that the census team came on our side and started counting our civilians which prompted the Afghan border police to shoot them without warning resulting in mass Injuries.

One is reporting that they were there doing census and telling the people against Afghanistan so the border police opened fire on them.

Raziq says that we warned them to not come here and when they did we attacked them.

The thing is in all these versions one thing is clear that Afghanistan without warning fired on civilians rather than engaging them away ( provided they did enter the Afghan territory). Even india would not have done this. I have stated it before and I will state it again. Our animosity with india is nothing compared the afghan animosity with us. Should make peace with india and with their help break apart Afghanistan. :p :p :p

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Shameful attack against civilians. Pakistan will strike back, no doubt about this. This is the only language that terrorists will understand. We face similar incidents occasionally along the Saudi Arabian-Yemeni border which is also a mountainous, porous and long border.

Subject is, skirmish due to census in fear of apprehending of ANA assets and not the territory for which, PA informed Afghan's Gov in advance. Let's move on.
General Abdul Raziq is the person who ordered an attack on Pakistan and he is the relative of Mehmood Khan Ochakzai. I have nothing more to say. You can understand the rest of the story.

The cross border firing has been stopped. There might be a flag meeting of the local commanders. General Abdul Raziq is linked to RAW and NDS

clearly AFGHANISTAN's NDS and INDIAN AGENCIES RAW
and somewhere nawaz sharif
he is traitor of PAKISTAN should be punished no more jaddah for now he should punished
if musharuf hanged him we are not in this curse
hang NAWAZ for not be loyal with Pakistan

That is an observation yet there was nothing on TV channel as claimed in your post regarding "Afghanistan declared war on Pakistan" hence, many asked you to share the source of Afghans declaring war however, if it was me, I would have stated in my own words that "Such act of Afghan Forces is to be treated as declaration of War". See the difference.
I heard the declaration of war on Dunya News along the news of summoning of Afghan ambassador.

This might hurt some people but we need to use balestic messile on afghan army

Few ballastic missle will finish this all issues

Afghan cannot protect it own people and want to fight pakistan? India is involved

India want to make pakistan army busy in afghanistan but pakistan army isnt taking it too serious, well done boys

Btw this all are done to take attention away from panama.

Back
Top Bottom