What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

^^Any source for this

C_DpNcbXcAAKJeb.jpg:large

Y can't I find any thing on media?????????????? And Harami , namak haram don't understand language of love and peace....
Stop calling them brothers , Fking latest statements from our Both establishments are fking laughing on our own face . fuk them , hunt them and kill them , And stop crying brother hood randi rona...... Enough is enough ,,,,,,,,,,
Send , actually kick all afghnas out from Pakistan ASAP .... Get rid of this cancer ........ And build the fking fence on border and mine it and just don't forget trench .

I hate when people from our side Political elite and Army elite shows that they are dying in love for these haramkhors............
Google it and you will find out what love(statements) I am talking about!!!!!!!!!

Note: I am very sorry for the F word , but this killing of civilians from afghans and this latest attack remind me Maj. Ali Jawad Shaheed
Ck5tOBPWsAA-iwc.jpg
Ck5tOBLXEAANehe.jpg

Just look at Shaheed's Son.
575fd2948d7a0.png

Just don't tell me you all forgot...........

Last edited:
We will close the border but i guess that has been communicated already.

Anyone who has an understanding of the makeup of ANA knows that this was just a cowardly effort to make a quick buck out of Delhi.

The only worrying note is that this comes not long after the Spy chiefs visit to Kabul which only makes our case stronger that Afghanistan govt. is not in control of ANA.

The loss of life saddens me and its a sacrifice worth my deepest admiration. The Nation has to move forward with the pace it has set itself.

Just another pathetic attempt by the axis to slow the process in Pakistan. Just another diversion policy and nothing worth losing your sleep over.

Yes, ISI bossman had good and constructive message.

I feared what has happened and stated so in my post in that specific thread.

I hate this stupid voilence and destruction. BUT Big Sledgehammer needs to keep finding nails...sadly, at the moment the only effective policy.

Let us see what the illegitimate empire does on LOC and in the Valley. This was just a pathetic attempt by it for a 'quick win' or 'low hanging fruit' picking.

Thank you for your kind feedback. Always reassuring!

Regards,

SPF

چمن:پاک فوج کی موثرکارروائی،افغان فورسزپسپا،جنگ بندی کااعلان
By: Samaa Web Desk

پاکستان

May 5, 2017

کوئٹہ: چمن میں پاک فوج کی موثرکارروائی کےبعدافغان فورسز کی پسپائی پرافغانستان کی جانب سےجنگ بندی کااعلان کردیاگیاہے۔افغان فورسزکےحملےمیں 9پاکستانی شہیداور45سےزائدزخمی ہوگئے۔

سیکیورٹی ذرائع کےمطابق چمن میں سرحد پر افغان فورسزچوکیاں خالی کرکےواپس فرارہوگئی ہیں۔ سیکیورٹی ذرائع نےدعوی کیاہےکہ چمن میں افغان فورسز کیپسپائی پرافغانستان کی جانب سےجنگ بندی کااعلان کردیاگیاہے۔

اس سے قبل افغان ناظم الامورعبدالناصریوسفی کو دفترخارجہ طلب کیاگیا۔ پاکستان نےاحتجاجی مراسلہ افغان ناظم الامورکےحوالےکردیا۔ پاک افغان سرحد پرافغان فورسزکی فائرنگ پرپاکستان نےاحتجاج کیاہے۔ پاکستان نے مراسلےمیں تحریر کیاہےکہ اگر فائرنگ کاسلسلہ بندنہ ہواتوکارروائی کاحق رکھتےہیں۔ پاکستان نے افغانستان سے فوری پاکستانی علاقوں میں فائرنگ بندکرنے کا مطالبہ کیاتھا۔

وزیراعظم نوازشریف نے پاک افغان سرحد پر فائرنگ کی مذمت کی ہے۔ وزیراعظم کاکہنا تھاکہ ایسے واقعات کی روک تھام افغان حکومت کی ذمہ داری ہے۔ فائرنگ کےواقعات امن کوششوں کیلئے نقصان دہ ہیں۔ وزیراعظم نوازشریف نے قیمتی جانوں کے ضیاع پر گہرے دکھ اورغم کااظہارکیاہے۔ سماء

https://www.samaa.tv/urdu/pakistan/2017/05/765131/

In past most of his news are than reported by main stream channels after few hours delay... i would respect wht he posts... its around 90 95% accurate from past experiences

No its not. Also his style of posting like an ill informed news reporter is destroying decorum of the thread hence the forum. He should rather learn to have some patience before posting credible news.

"Anticipate", I do not think you know what that means. We share a 2500km frontage with Afghanistan. Do you believe we can simply "predict" where some high on heroine Afghan is going to lob a mortar? And no, your analogy is so broken, I do not know how you even came up with that. Cross border fire across the working boundary is not the mandate of Punjab Police but the Punjab Rangers, they exist, heard of them? As for failure to respond, they're still responding, its an ongoing situation, how can you start giving out your certificate of merit when the situation has yet to conclude?

Its not just one position that Afghanistan occupies along the border, you know? Lets say they open new front, will we continue flying F-16s just for show and moving in tanks all along 2500km of our shared border?

They are in no position to open any front along the border. They have no soldiers to spare to open any front. You are not fighting India. Stop being so scared of a charsi army with no central command. If they escalate the damage to them will be unbearable if we play our cards right and they will never dare to do it again.

Anticipate? This is how they are supposed to anticipate. Open google maps and see where chaman is. It is a border town straddling both sides of the border. Security precautions should have been strengthened given past Afghan attempts to disrupt any state activity in border regions of significance. How about identifying the sensitive areas on the border whee there is a high potential of conflict and taking heightened preemptive security measures before sending the census team.

I know who has the mandate for patrolling the eastern border buddy. What i was pointing towards was how quickly you absolve the army of the responsibility of protecting the border. FC is under the command of army it's not a separate organization. Don't try to hide blunders under technicalities

They fired, on an unarmed census team, conducting a survey, with civilians, killing 9 of them.

Who'd you guess was the provocateur?

Disputed status is not the subject and I hope, you may read thread in detail especially shared articles w.r.t. skirmish. Pakistan is conducting census on our side of border and especially since start of census, many culprits specifically NDS have been arrested inside Pakistan yet looking at border area, actually such villages are safe heaven for them hence, as soon as SF approached area for census and the same was informed to Afghan Officials, they started firing to provide cover for assets on this of border to flee.
Well I was referring to this below given quote.
2 Villages , Afghan and Pak both claim these two villages as their own.

Ti
No its not. Also his style of posting like an ill informed news reporter is destroying decorum of the thread hence the forum. He should rather learn to have some patience before posting credible news.

Check some other posters who were dancing here like heejras cursing army like they are trying to get "notes" (currency) on a wedding...

Atleast his posts have some actual news in it as well

Back
Top Bottom