What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

By the way wasn't isn't this the same Gen Raziq whose guest room was bombed and bombs were planted in the sofas of his own guest room.

Poor UAE ambassador had to pay price with his life because of this loser.

How many Afghan cowards have been killed so far ?

RIP to those Pakistani civilians who lost their lives in Indian backed Afghan terrorism

4 confirmed. We would kill more to settle the score.

After that Taliban would kill more like it happens every day in Afghanistan.

Abay yaar Imran tum to apna randi rona band kardo.

Jawab dia jaye ga. Aur bharpoor dia jaye ga. No need to whine. Just wait and watch.
Pehly bhi muafi mangi thi general ney akey

2 Villages , Afghan and Pak both claim these two villages as their own.
Hmm, its a territorial dispute. I thought it was the normal tit for tat pakistan-afghan skirmish. Title virtually paints afghans as provocateurs without mentioning the disputed status.

Pehly bhi muafi mangi thi general ney akey

Seriously speaking it looks like a waste to even fire bullets on this nation.

Ab marai hoye ko banda aur kia marai. Avenge our killed civilians and let Taliban deal with them.

Be very aware of misreporting, misleading news as well as propaganda in these times especially when it is coming from supported call centers specifically designed for such kind of warfare. Afghans will try their best to lie as much as they, to save the face and please the master as well. If one has to comprehend, just read last couple of clashes and damages as well and as far as I know, this time, their injuries are more than before. The ceasefire news wasn't made as Afghan Government is trying to defuse the tension but in few hours, the learnt a lot. Wait for the official statements.

upload_2017-5-5_16-2-15.png

Be very aware of misreporting, misleading news as well as propaganda in these times especially when it is coming from supported call centers specifically designed for such kind of warfare. Afghans will try their best to lie as much as they, to save the face and please the master as well. If one has to comprehend, just read last couple of clashes and damages as well and as far as I know, this time, their injuries are more than before. The ceasefire news wasn't made as Afghan Government is trying to defuse the tension but in few hours, the learnt a lot. Wait for the official statements.

After what happened in Mazar e Sharif, there is nothing that can save face for these charsi losers.

Hmm, its a territorial dispute. I thought it was the normal tit for tat pakistan-afghan skirmish. Title virtually paints afghans as provocateurs without mentioning the disputed status.

They fired, on an unarmed census team, conducting a survey, with civilians, killing 9 of them.

Who'd you guess was the provocateur?

Told you 37 ANA have been killed so far. More PAF strikes are under way.

Back
Top Bottom