What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

None accepted the ceasefire. The score is going to be like a lesson taught well. I don't know what got into you today but you are well informed, I hope.

Sir what he ( Imran khan ) writes mostly is reality but in a joking way. This will not end and again start jus because we teach them them only A temporary less not permanent less and sad most of members still leave in lala land and don't agree with him + All this weapons we have or spend millions of dollars should be use on our enemies not kept coz today innocent people died and we know who did it but sadly the Ambassador of Afghanistan will again give a holy Naswar in our government mouth and they will forgive them because sadly their loved one's didn't die when their one die they will know the pain hopefully how it feels to loose a loved one...

Regards Doordie

Uncle g kuch sharam kha lo there are people dying over there so it is not an issue for you to be funny and sarcastic. Apna rona dhona baad mein laga leina abi chup kar lo thori dair kay liye.
AB kuch log serious discussion mein bhand pana karein gay to ham kiya karein

@django @El Sidd @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @DESERT FIGHTER @Max @Windjammer @Irfan Baloch @Areesh @Major Sam

Brothers,

Today india attacked Pakistan on the place and time of its choosing. Today india killed innocent Pak Citizens.

It saddens me deeply so see the loss of lives of innocent Pak Citizens. May their Souls find Peace.

I also have no doubt in the ability of Pak FC and regular Forces to clean the mess up.

Please, just close that bloody border...nothing good is going to come out of that region...only filth.

I am deeply disappointed in the Pak political class for not countering the indian game. Pak Army is there to Protect..it is the job of politicos to define national counter strategy. Total failure!

All Eyes on Kashmir! From Balochistan comes the Freedom of Kashmir.

Close the bloody border, please!

SPF

We will close the border but i guess that has been communicated already.

Anyone who has an understanding of the makeup of ANA knows that this was just a cowardly effort to make a quick buck out of Delhi.

The only worrying note is that this comes not long after the Spy chiefs visit to Kabul which only makes our case stronger that Afghanistan govt. is not in control of ANA.

The loss of life saddens me and its a sacrifice worth my deepest admiration. The Nation has to move forward with the pace it has set itself.

Just another pathetic attempt by the axis to slow the process in Pakistan. Just another diversion policy and nothing worth losing your sleep over.

Hmm, its a territorial dispute. I thought it was the normal tit for tat pakistan-afghan skirmish. Title virtually paints afghans as provocateurs without mentioning the disputed status.

Disputed status is not the subject and I hope, you may read thread in detail especially shared articles w.r.t. skirmish. Pakistan is conducting census on our side of border and especially since start of census, many culprits specifically NDS have been arrested inside Pakistan yet looking at border area, actually such villages are safe heaven for them hence, as soon as SF approached area for census and the same was informed to Afghan Officials, they started firing to provide cover for assets on this of border to flee.

Quite frankly like last time misreporting and lies on social media created a Maas dust effect. I remember the very twitter handle stating that Waziristan has been captured. So again as I said that I would doubt everything on it.

Tayein tayein fus :lol:

Apparently. Ceasefire is in place now. That was very quick but the torkham incident was same. We brought a tank and all they could say was " we would reveal the secrets of the Durand line that would destroy pakistan" said by their ambassador to pakistan zakhilwal.

these were not ANA but mercenaries on hire, you get no prizes for guessing who hired them.

news channels are busy showing mian ji *Mod edit: Avoid inappropriate language*.

After what happened in Mazar e Sharif, there is nothing that can save face for these charsi losers.

Actually, these warlords/drug lords have no face or even a bit of shame to save but they always make sure to have pay raise as well as please the master yet what one can expect from a so called drug gang type army that use to sell their own arms to Taliban for money. Rest about self respect etc, is an alien thing for them fake puppet government.

Moderators please delete Bhawarna's irrelevant posts from the topic and please warn him accordingly. He has a habit of posting false news.

In past most of his news are than reported by main stream channels after few hours delay... i would respect wht he posts... its around 90 95% accurate from past experiences

Back
Top Bottom