What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

C_DpmL2XsAAcZxP.jpg:small

UR416 APC of Pakistan FC.

Eikram shinwari on twitter a journalist for VOA in Kabul is saying on twitter that his sources tell him that four Afghan border police and 37 wounded including 14 border police of Afghanistan.

Baqi Allah behtar janta hain.

Right and who is supposed to anticipate such situations and respond to them? Next you are going to tell me an attack from India is the mandate of Punjab police and the army can do nothing about it? Stop making excuses whether FC or army they have failed to respond to the situation and ultimately army is responsible. Aren't the commanding officers in Fc army officers and isn't it a paramilitary force?

"Anticipate", I do not think you know what that means. We share a 2500km frontage with Afghanistan. Do you believe we can simply "predict" where some high on heroine Afghan is going to lob a mortar? And no, your analogy is so broken, I do not know how you even came up with that. Cross border fire across the working boundary is not the mandate of Punjab Police but the Punjab Rangers, they exist, heard of them? As for failure to respond, they're still responding, its an ongoing situation, how can you start giving out your certificate of merit when the situation has yet to conclude?

Secondly, Afghans have no leverage over us and we can do whatever we want without any military repercussions from Afghans. There won't be any continued aggression because after an overwhelming attack they will be in no position to respond

Its not just one position that Afghanistan occupies along the border, you know? Lets say they open new front, will we continue flying F-16s just for show and moving in tanks all along 2500km of our shared border?

might be trying to make a call to our chief to tell him about the types of jets and munitions which could be used in this kind of situation.

Waisay chief sahab bhi kidher hain. :p :p :p

You know what, since his news, I haven't posted much except few and limited posts. Missing him a lot especially on few subjects similar to this.
it was same here then i thought we can keep him remember . that is only what we can do . life has to be move on .

The emotional bull dropping needs to stop. showing emotions like some members here is a great example of low self esteem.

Pakistan FC vehicles captured and destroyed by Afghan Border Police as they tried to enter into Afghan Village to conduct census.
What , entering into afghan village? but pakistanis are claiming it is attack on their territory.

@django @El Sidd @Mentee @PaklovesTurkiye @DESERT FIGHTER @Max @Windjammer @Irfan Baloch @Areesh @Major Sam

Brothers,

Today india attacked Pakistan on the place and time of its choosing. Today india killed innocent Pak Citizens.

It saddens me deeply so see the loss of lives of innocent Pak Citizens. May their Souls find Peace.

I also have no doubt in the ability of Pak FC and regular Forces to clean the mess up.

Please, just close that bloody border...nothing good is going to come out of that region...only filth.

I am deeply disappointed in the Pak political class for not countering the indian game. Pak Army is there to Protect..it is the job of politicos to define national counter strategy. Total failure!

All Eyes on Kashmir! From Balochistan comes the Freedom of Kashmir.

Close the bloody border, please!

SPF

What , entering into afghan village? but pakistanis are claiming it is attack on their territory.

Village is divided between Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is not Afghan village.

Back
Top Bottom