What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

Respond with air force and destroy their base and all assets present on the base from where their propeller plane flew to bomb our town. Yeh hi din dekhnai ko rhay gaya tha kay afghan airforce hamai bomb karay

The Afghan Air force has not been involved, it has been cross border small arms and mortar fire.

Just wondering that even Afganistan has a border guard that dares to shoot at Pakistan??? I am not joking, but i do not beleive that Afganistan Army has any intent to fire at Pakistan when their nations travel between the borders so freely...

Afghans only have tendency to attack poor civilians last time they martyred our Major and we took the fight to them

And killed 170 of their own. :rofl:
well attackers did'nt even manged to kill 20,but when QRF of ANA arrived,that without doubt high on charas,they tried to dislodge Taliban using 12.7 and RPG's and rest they did what Talibs failed to do in 16 years.

Well today their biggest terrorists and enemy hekmatyar us holding a rally over there so you know. Haal koi nahi hain.

Is mulk ka na koi haal hai aur na koi future.

We would respond and we would win. Have faith in your forces instead of mocking them just because a battered and beaten monkey is trying to act tough after losing 170+ soldiers in a militant attack.

well attackers did'nt even manged to kill 20,but when QRF of ANA arrived,that without doubt high on charas,they tried to dislodge Taliban using 12.7 and RPG's and rest they did what Talibs failed to do in 16 years.

Lol Is tarah kai QRF Allah afghans ko aur dai :lol:

He should shove it up his as@. Because Pakistan is going to complete its census and continue to occupy that village no matter what.
lol that's the best they can do
Looks like Pakistani army went into Afghanistan and killed these dogs

Someone cap might have blown away by wind and he is showing as a award lol

lo hamari bari ayee ot ceasefire lolllz mr bhi lya sorry bhi ker li

None accepted the ceasefire. The score is going to be like a lesson taught well. I don't know what got into you today but you are well informed, I hope.

I mean the response to the forces who did this. Not on some families in a Kabul marketplace.

That would happen too. Don't you get response from us that forces you to cry and whine?

Same would happen with Afghans too.

lo hamari bari ayee ot ceasefire lolllz mr bhi lya sorry bhi ker li

Shrugs.

Could be that the moment we started escalating they announced ceasefire to control situation. The announcement ceasefire is done by waving a white flag to stop the firing from opposition and then debris is cleared away, soldiers given medical and meetings and hotline talks. You can deny ceasefire by not giving a damn. Don't know. Hey humaray PM sahab kidher hain.

Back
Top Bottom