What's new

12 dead and 14 hurt in cross-border Afghan shelling in Chaman

At the end, we are going to open the border gates for our BROTHERLY nation within a week.

Who are you? Are you speaking on behalf of the army? How do you know response will be befitting? Stop making excuses and stop asking us to behave like an irrational sissy

You're new so you probably don't know. I'm ex-Army. I speak from experience and also from input from hundreds if not thousands of my comrades still serving.

Army's response is beyond any logic.

Yes because funny thing, I just mentioned that the area in question is FC mandate and there is no Army presence.

Overwhelming response by air and ground forces is required so that they don't even dare to do this again. Had the response been like that to previous incidents 8 Pakistani citizens would not have lost their lives today

Its a cross border exchange of fire, overwhelming air and ground response to that would only diminish your capacity to reserve the threat of a stronger response. If you had studied the theory of credible deterrence, you would know that every incident can only be escalated to a certain, calculated degree. If you pull out your biggest gun on the first move, you have effectively relinquished your threat to further escalate response in the case of continued enemy aggression whilst leaving the opposition with all their options intact.

Sammaa is saying that afghans have announced ceasefire.

Respond with air force and destroy their base and all assets present on the base from where their propeller plane flew to bomb our town. Yeh hi din dekhnai ko rhay gaya tha kay afghan airforce hamai bomb karay

This was Kabul just two days ago.

C-4E_KbWAAA2JbF.jpg

Ab is mulk sai kia jang karni. Pakistanis should have faith in their forces. Soon Afghans would crawl back t where they came from. With equal or more dead bodies than of our civilians. And census would complete like it was supposed to.

Don't worry. You just don't start using air force for killing a mosquito. Our army would control everything.

Respond with air force and destroy their base and all assets present on the base from where their propeller plane flew to bomb our town. Yeh hi din dekhnai ko rhay gaya tha kay afghan airforce hamai bomb karay
What is the source of Afghan using small and baby airforce?

This was Kabul just two days ago.

View attachment 394783

Ab is mulk sai kia jang karni. Pakistanis should have faith in their forces. Soon Afghans would crawl back t where they came from. With equal or more dead bodies than of our civilians. And census would complete like it was supposed to.

Don't worry. You just don't start using air force for killing a mosquito. Our army would control everything.

Well today their biggest terrorists and enemy hekmatyar us holding a rally over there so you know. Haal koi nahi hain.

Back
Top Bottom