What's new

111 BRIGADE

My best friend is my calm center that is pure evil. Everyone is afraid of harm befalling their loved ones. So I have no issues. I'm A OK. :D

Yara Pakistan mai chalna hai tou sab sai bana kar rakhni hai. hope you have friends who can help.

major factor.. not present anymore IMO.
Burying your head in the sand & thinking everything is Right ... Dosent actually make it right ... you and I both know that even if Army Took over tomorrow(I am not saying they Should or they will ) people are going to distribute Sweets like they always did in the past .. even after all the efforts of the politicians & Media to Malign the Name of Army today People of Pakistan Still respect Army more then they respect the Politicians .

No, and they never should. Pakistan is finally on the right path, if the army takes over, we'll end up worse off than before.

Right path of?? total chaos & anarchy lead by politicians.

INSHAALLAH 111 Brigade will come & Pak Army will have to come because these spineless & swine politicians who are only harming & damaging Pakistan daily. First it was PPP who started disabling Pakistan & now PML-N is doing the rest, not to mention both of them were not alone JUI, JI, MQM, ANP & etc. were & are part of all this.

Right path of?? total chaos & anarchy lead by politicians.

INSHAALLAH 111 Brigade will come & Pak Army will have to come because these spineless & swine politicians who are only harming & damaging Pakistan daily. First it was PPP who started disabling Pakistan & now PML-N is doing the rest, not to mention both of them were not alone JUI, JI, MQM, ANP & etc. were & are part of all this.
If you honestly think that the military will save Pakistan, you need to get a reality check. You're so naive that you tend to forget that the only reason why we're even in this current mess is directly because of the military's coups. While India has progressed and has nearly become a regional hegemony, Pakistan has regressed because of all the conflicts that our dear military leaders have gotten us in. The political parties in Pakistan are corrupt, but time will clean them of that. The democratic system in Pakistan needs time to mature, and that will only happen if the military continues it's stance of staying out of civil politics. With your logic, all the great powers of the world that follow democracy should have been broken and destroyed by now, but we have the opposite of that.

worse???? our enemies are ruling us right now , what kind of worst is remaining now? :mad:
No, our enemies are finally backing off. Pakistan is on a path to recovery, and it's rivals and enemies can no longer keep her under their thumb. Even the Saudis are learning to respect Pakistan.

No, our enemies are finally backing off. Pakistan is on a path to recovery, and it's rivals and enemies can no longer keep her under their thumb. Even the Saudis are learning to respect Pakistan.

ALL of what you say are fallacies. There is no evidence to support any of your claims.

ALL of what you say are fallacies. There is no evidence to support any of your claims.
No, they're opinions based on personal observations, and opinions don't need evidence. I don't think you even understand what the word fallacy implies. I've noticed you just like to argue for the sake of arguing, instead of making a point.

NI don't think you even understand what the word fallacy implies.

Fallacy:

1) A limp Phallus
2) a deceptive, misleading, or false notion, belief, etc.: e.g. That the world is flat was at one time a popular fallacy.
3) a misleading or unsound argument.
4) deceptive, misleading, or fals e nature; erroneousness.
5) Logic. any of various types of erroneous reasoning that render arguments logically unsound.
6) Obsolete , deception.

He can pick anyone of the above. But I personally think (pure speculation) that he might go for No.1

Fallacy:

1) A limp Phallus
2) a deceptive, misleading, or false notion, belief, etc.: e.g. That the world is flat was at one time a popular fallacy.
3) a misleading or unsound argument.
4) deceptive, misleading, or fals e nature; erroneousness.
5) Logic. any of various types of erroneous reasoning that render arguments logically unsound.
6) Obsolete , deception.

He can pick anyone of the above. But I personally think (pure speculation) that he might go for No.1
None of which actually fit me or what I said. He claimed it was a fallacy, it's up to him to prove my guilt.

None of which actually fit me or what I said. He claimed it was a fallacy, it's up to him to prove my guilt.
Some people like to use big words to impress / intimidate others. What they don't realize is that in most cases it's counter productive!

Back
Top Bottom