What's new

111 BRIGADE

no chance of army take over. no segment of the society supports khakis anymore for coup.. just do your job at borders !

no chance of army take over. no segment of the society supports khakis anymore for coup.. just do your job at borders !

Army doesnt give a shit anymore either... but remember the facts.... Army has always come when politicians failed n others supported it..

Can you go into some details at this bro??

Pakistani Governments are notorious about handing contracts out to Foreign Countries even when technology exists in the Country because if they give contracts to local firms and they are bribed, that information is bound to come out sooner or later and usually there is a audit Trail. Also, Pakistani Courts can demand records at a later date.

By giving Contracts to the foreign firms they can get bribed in Foreign Countries and our Courts have no Juridiction to ask for records in a Foreign country from those foreign entities that bribed these Pakistani officials.

I know of one such case where a contract was assigned to upgrade the Pakistani Customs site and heavy Bribe was paid to PM Shaukat Aziz. The Software house from Dubai came to Pakistan to hire Programmers to get the job done. The contract was done at four times the price and everybody was happy.

We are one of the World's most Corrupt Nations on God's green Earth. Why do you think Erdogan calls Pakistan his second Home ???? :D

Pakistani Governments are notorious about handing contracts out to Foreign Countries even when technology exists in the Country because if they give contracts to local firms and they are bribed, that information is bound to come out sooner or later and usually there is a audit Trail. Also, Pakistani Courts can demand records at a later date.

By giving Contracts to the foreign firms they can get bribed in Foreign Countries and our Courts have no Juridiction to ask for records in a Foreign country from those foreign entities that bribed these Pakistani officials.

I know of one such case where a contract was assigned to upgrade the Pakistani Customs site and heavy Bribe was paid to PM Shaukat Aziz. The Software house from Dubai came to Pakistan to hire Programmers to get the job done. The contract was done at four times the price and everybody was happy.

We are one of the World's most Corrupt Nations on God's green Earth. Why do you think Erdogan calls Pakistan his second Home ???? :D

Hahahaha. What's Turkey's role at this then?

You and your PTI goggles, two bit hustlers masquerading as enlightened politicians.

Why do you cry for army on polls. Dont cry the next time you get screwed over.

Usual PTI nonsense, you guys have immature politics. There is a reason why IK is made a fool whenever he opens his mouth by the Nooras. You have to be a good politician as well as a leader. Intention has no virtue in politics.

Hahahaha. What's Turkey's role at this then?

Let's just say that in this game of Corruption, you have to share the ill-gotten wealth with all the stake-holders who are in decision making position, otherwise someone will squeal and let the cat out of the bag.......:enjoy:

Noora and present Judiciary is a gang made in hell. I have several "land" cases pending before supreme court for which I'm preparing, however, I'm shocked at the brazen corruption at every level of government. Doesn't matter. I have my own ways to do things. Ungli terhi karr kay.

haha jatey hee want to bash some heads? you should have gone directly to PM house then ...not too far huh:tongue:

Manhoos Nooro'n say deal karr raha tha... mera demagh chaat gaye........ :mad:

kidhar tha ??? :mad:

Noora and present Judiciary is a gang made in hell. I have several "land" cases pending before supreme court for which I'm preparing, however, I'm shocked at the brazen corruption at every level of government. Doesn't matter. I have my own ways to do things. Ungli terhi karr kay.

Manhoos Nooro'n say deal karr raha tha... mera demagh chaat gaye........ :mad:
yeah i know how bad things have gone in Pak:(...well it was always like this wasnt it....some of the relatives been living abroad since long,when they come here and if they have to deal with anything where esp Government is involved....they get furious at how corrupt the system is and how slow the process is!

Back
Top Bottom