What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

I believe two state solution, with Jerusalem as an international city.

But USA supports Israel and vetos any resolution against Israel. lol.

WW3 | Massive Casualties and Total Mess | Armored Support Arrives. Military Summary For 2023.10.08

I just want every gloating Islamorat here to know something, we're on the eve of massacring sub-human 'palestinans' on an unimaginable scale. Your celebrations will be bathed in blood soon. And Iran will not escape justice either. Plans are afoot. You have signed your death warrants. Enjoy the annihilation we will bring to Gaza.

I just want every gloating Islamorat here to know something, we're on the eve of massacring sub-human 'palestinans' on an unimaginable scale. Your celebrations will be bathed in blood soon. And Iran will not escape justice either. Plans are afoot. You have signed your death warrants. Enjoy the annihilation we will bring to Gaza.

Lol. Allah's prophet has predicted that the Victory is ours. We will win. Pakistanis are Muslims. That victory can be today, tomorrow, or in a hundred years. But it's ours. Kill us all you want. We get heaven. You get hell.

This idoit is indian with Turkish flag @PDF so guys keep an eye on him
lol. I got called Greek, I got called Indian, I got called Russian, Ukrainian. When idiots can't make an argument they come up with ad hominems and try to put you in a box

Couldn't even correctly spell idiot. what a joke.

That's what I'm afraid of the most, we'll have huge Iranian refugee problem. Fucking idiots couldn't stop chimping out for a second.

isreal has a long history regarding massacring these people not new ... whatever is gonna happen one thing can not be forgotten that all western countries intelligence apparatus + mosad + CIA failed miserably regarding this issue and isreal has received a huge military and intelligence blow.

Official Israeli media 🚨:
Yedioth Ahronoth: Estimates of the number of Israeli deaths reaching 1,000 and the number of abductees reaching more than 150
More than 1,000 Israelis died

Now the situation is warlike, and American sources say that Israel will launch a ground attack on Gaza within the next 24 to 48 hours.
Hezbollah said that if it launched a ground attack, it would enter the war from the north
America does not want that and sends an aircraft carrier

Perhaps some people do not understand the extent of the insult and humiliation to what was supposed to be the strongest army in the region and in their own backyard and the scenario they had trained to face for decades.

The Gaza Strip is besieged by land and sea, and the military sites surrounding it are fully designed and equipped to break and deter such attacks.
Unmanned combat towers
Marching patrol vehicles
Reconnaissance balloons
Watchtowers equipped with the best cameras
Fortified tanks on dunes
Electronic wall

In the end, the Palestinians simply came to them on motorcycles, bicycles, Toyotas, and Hiluxes, stormed them, shot down all the sites, killed and captured those in them, and stormed the entire Gaza Strip surroundings, and neither the army, nor the border guards, nor the police, nor the Jewish settlers, who are known to be all armed, stopped them.

Now, how do you expect them to perform in storming, or rather attempting to storm, Gaza?

The country is in a state of madness... There are popular demands to bomb the kidnapped people in Gaza, even to ensure that there will be no negotiations with Hamas. The people will not give up a territorial invasion.
Whoever does not know the people, there is a large percentage of retired soldiers and generals, and they often appear on television programs and demand the area bombing of Gaza and the introduction of the army after the survey....

1696832373880.jpeg

The Palestinian Ambassador to Britain spoke to CNN

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom