What's new

Palestine | Road to Liberation - Updates and Discussion

In a press statement, Haroun Nasser al-Din, head of the Jerusalem office in the Hamas movement, said: “Jerusalem will remain Islamic and Arab, and our comprehensive resistance will continue. We call on our people for general mobilization, and we hold the occupation responsible for what the situation will lead to in Al-Aqsa Mosque due to the occupation’s plans during the upcoming Jewish holidays.”

Chief of Staff of the occupation army, Herzi Halevy: “The coming confrontation may include several arenas and result in many casualties and injuries. We must not underestimate the importance of any statement made by our enemies, in word or deed, and not glorify ourselves. We must be more prepared than ever before.” For a large-scale, multi-front military conflict - the enemies must know that when Israel is threatened, it knows how to mobilize all its resources, put aside differences and attack. This is how it was in the Yom Kippur War, and this is how it will be today, if we have to.”

That's the road to liberation?

Now that every major supporter of the Palestinian cause has been destroyed or signed a Treaty with Israel,while Hamas and Fatah are enemies?

When I saw this vile and typical disgusting behavior from these zionist cretins, I wasn't surprised at all. Obviously not funny but it's funny how numb we've become to this intolerable behavior by those criminal thugs.

That's the road to liberation?

It's about resisting the occupation because for them, there will never be any liberation while under occupation. It's not the same as a neighboring entity that has its own sovereignty. They understand that within the territory, any preconceived notion of liberation will still have, and will always come with some level of occupation and control. That's hardly any form of liberation, let alone sovereignty.

Now that every major supporter of the Palestinian cause has been destroyed or signed a Treaty with Israel,while Hamas and Fatah are enemies?

Who's been destroyed? I wouldn't even include Syria in such a manner. That blanket statement is not even close, my friend. Did we forget Iran? And if we really get down to the nitty-gritty of the status quo, things are hardly so hunky dory for that apartheid state. Let's take a quick looksee at the real situation.

The fact is there are quite a few countries that support the Palestinian cause that don't even recognize the apartheid state, let alone have any desire to sign a peace treaty with it.

- Iran --- I think we all know the story there.
- Syria --- nowhere close to any acceptance and is in fact in a state of war with the belligerent.
- GCC --- the entire GCC with the exception of the UAE and Bahrain don't recognize the belligerent state. And if I'm not mistaken, Qatar has even suspended its ties. So that's Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Qatar & Kuwait.
- Libya, Tunisia, Algeria don't recognize the belligerent state.
- Somalia doesn't recognize the belligerent state.
- Pakistan, Afghanistan, North Korea and Indonesia don't recognize the belligerent state.
- The Maldives, Niger, Mali, Mauritania and even Venezuela have suspended and cut their ties with the belligerent state.

and Christians give Israel billions every year and this is how Zionist treat them

so imagine how they treat the Palestinians
Capitalists give them billions. Religious Christians(eastern European and middle eastern) do not like them.

Back
Top Bottom