What's new

111 BRIGADE

Awaam has given their votes to Noora's to lead them, they need to understand and bear the brunt of their decisions right or wrong.
If army intervenes at this stage, we will be back to square one, where first people will rejoice the removal of these leaders and distribute sweats and after few years, they will make them their hero's and bring them back to power.
And by the way how bad can Nawaz really be, i mean come on we had Zardari for 5 years for God sake, if the army didn't move than, there is certainly no point in moving in now.

army wants a 'fair'treatment for mush. what that means is anybody's guess. it is not the role of the army to rule the country. the role of the army is to 'defend' the country from external and internal threats. full stop!

Ahahaha. Dont always judge the thing by its past :p I mean, come on!

army wants a 'fair'treatment for mush. what that means is anybody's guess. it is not the role of the army to rule the country. the role of the army is to 'defend' the country from external and internal threats. full stop!

Only external threats, per the Constitution. This "internal threat" handling soon degenerates into political meddling and should be stopped as it is illegal.

What is fair for Gen Musharraf? Let the Special Bench of the Supreme Court decide after due process.

no big fan of politicians but the excitement and ambitious comments of some people are just unfathomable. maybe too young or naive for discussions like this. a little lesson for them if the senior members dont mind : In a democratic system, which is supported by atleast 55 % population of the country (2013 election turnout), the people chose people from within to manage the resources of the country as they deem appropriate. the state thus elected delegates responsibility of different functions to institutions and pay employees for their services. the employment in government organizations is voluntary. accordingly defence, which is a state responsibility is delegated to Pakistan Army, Air Force and Navy and they are paid to buy weapons and salaries of employees from the public money. Coups are attempted and succeed because of the commander's control over all the men and the confidence of weapons provided to them. so celebrating coups and dictators is like enjoying your servant's declaration of being incharge of your house and telling you that he is more deserving and more loyal to this house than you or anyone else. If coups are necessary then the AF chief, Naval chief, Police Chief, FBR chief or any other organizational head should also be considered for a ruler and allowed to attempt coups. People should understand the consequences of the choices they make otherwise they would never learn to take wise decision and not let someone else do this for them and that would require some time. Patience is the key here! If Zardari hasnt sold the country then no one will.

No, and they never should. Pakistan is finally on the right path, if the army takes over, we'll end up worse off than before.

worse???? our enemies are ruling us right now , what kind of worst is remaining now? :mad:

worse???? our enemies are ruling us right now , what kind of worst is remaining now? :mad:
please forgive my ignorance and explain the enemy part! everyone who has some authority in this country can be termed an enemy and a traitor based on the decisions they make. There maybe some actually but the thing that make them seem like a traitor is incompetence and poor decision making. the cases like OBL, raymond davis, baglihar dam etc if seen from this angle may have all the ruling elite of our country tried under article 6. i think we should avoid pasting the traitor sticker on everyone. its just difference of opinion.

Lets politicians do their job and army its own. Another intervention of army in govt will lead to severe chaos across the country

Your statement would hold Water if the Politicians were doing their Job, but they are not.

They are only interested in borrowing from World Bank and IMF and give contracts to Turkish Firms so they can get their cut and Bribe Money transferred in Turkish Banks.

In the mean time the Taliban TTP A$$holes come and blow up Civilians in key cities of Pakistan.

Are related to these Corrupt Politicians ?

Do you care about Pakistani People who are dying by hundreds ( 50,000 + killed so far ) ?

Shame on You......

This time there will be REAL civil war if they ever tried to do that, gone are the days when these donkeys of army were respected by common people in pakistan

I think you Hit your head somewhere really really hard .. you cant seem to be thinking straight . just so you can burn a little here read this .

Pakistani youth prefer Islamic or military rule to democracy, survey finds | The National

Better go see a doctor .

You belong to mummy daddy class, I belong to real ordinary pakistani nation I do not need any newspaper to tell me what is culture of ordinary pakistanis and how they rate the haramkhor generals in this country. Share this crap to other mummy daddy or army background people, not with me.

You belong to mummy daddy class, I belong to real ordinary pakistani nation I do not need any newspaper to tell me what is culture of ordinary pakistanis and how they rate the haramkhor generals in this country. Share this crap to other mummy daddy or army background people, not with me.
Good Defense .. proves that you are retard .. instead of proving your point you decide to take the road towards personal insult .. in whole your post not even a single word is related to the topic instead just your Brain Farts & Inferiority complex ... well i cant fix that .. no doctor can ..

Your statement would hold Water if the Politicians were doing their Job, but they are not.

They are only interested in borrowing from World Bank and IMF and give contracts to Turkish Firms so they can get their cut and Bribe Money transferred in Turkish Banks.

In the mean time the Taliban TTP A$$holes come and blow up Civilians in key cities of Pakistan.

Are related to these Corrupt Politicians ?

Do you care about Pakistani People who are dying by hundreds ( 50,000 + killed so far ) ?

Shame on You......
1) Not related to politicians but belongs to military backgrnd
2) Yes i do care and due to these politicians there is a ceasefire between them for months and no drone since months.
3) This monster was created by our army and u cant deny it
4) Im not ashamed of following and suggesting others to follow our constitution which is the most prestigious text apart from religion.
5) Are u ashamed of not accepting our constitution?

Awaam has given their votes to Noora's to lead them, they need to understand and bear the brunt of their decisions right or wrong.
If army intervenes at this stage, we will be back to square one, where first people will rejoice the removal of these leaders and distribute sweats and after few years, they will make them their hero's and bring them back to power.
And by the way how bad can Nawaz really be, i mean come on we had Zardari for 5 years for God sake, if the army didn't move than, there is certainly no point in moving in now.

thats why army needs to bring those political pigs to the people... so that they slaughter and publicly execute them.... kill them all NO more HERO :yahoo::victory:... no more demoncracy :hang2::hang3:

This time there will be REAL civil war if they ever tried to do that, gone are the days when these donkeys of army were respected by common people in pakistan

:lol::lol::lol: so how many time you have got kicked by army personals right in ur @ss :sarcastic::sarcastic:.. u must be a part of political parties .... u deserve it brother :enjoy: may u have many more :wave: ...

Back
Top Bottom