What's new

11 TTP terrorists neutralised, Tanai, South Waziristan

If after a year the equation is : 10,000 troops and 15,000 terrorists killed. who is winning ? No one. The recruiting grounds are ripe for both
Hence population control should be enforced. Faisalabad alone registered over 50,000 births in 10 days, the state is in no position to provide jobs, and other welfare such as healthcare etc, if all this is not going to end up on the wrong side of the fence to make ends meet, then what will.

If it’s done in Pakistan than there are two issues.

1. States don’t ambush people in their own boundaries. They arrest, interrogate and prosecute them. If they were in Pakistan then they should have been raided. It’s shows weaken of state and it’s institutions.

2. If non-state actors were being used then this is more like vigilante justice and can end up in a Wild West scenario, where different groups are killing each other and no state control.

If it’s carried out behind enemy lines, then very well.
Some of you guys are not satisfied with anything, are you? Take your woke ideal somewhere people are willing to listen to them. These goons lost their rights to a due process the moment they picked up a gun, they are fair game.
Lol, You dumb Sh!t. I hunted Talibs back in the day.
Oh yes, I too have played COD and Medal of Honour back in the day. Happy to see a fellow Task Force 141 bro vet. 🍻

where about did that happen? which agency in tribal areas is it? place looks like Khyber to me
is it legit or just fake claim over a brunt out car? somewhere else?

reason I am suspicious is that I have seen many mislabeling and fake footage that I have given up believing readily. like pictures from middle east. unrelated pictures from accidents or old picture's and videos shared on social media with claims.
It’s as verified as it can get.
Source: Trust me bro 😂

That’s why I said we need to go after their ideology. People always hate on me when I say this but that’s the only way to win this war. And you don’t counter religious extremism with secularism because they want you to do that so they can show the people and recruit more people to their cancerous ideology. Only way to defeat ttp is by using Islam to destroy their ideology and prove that their khawarij blood is halal to spill and a must for every Muslim.
If only it was that easy.

Last edited:
Anyone who staunchly supports the greater national strategic interests of Pakistan and defending them at all costs is a patriot. This includes using methods outside of the constitution in certain cases, it is absolutely tolerable for the greater good.

If they are prepared to work against our interests and target our society with harmful narratives to shake our foundation, then they do not deserve the protection of the constitution. Their actions are a crime against the Pakistani people and the nation.

I fully support any and all actions of the agencies in putting them to task and so do majority of others.

Your love for this so called "freedom of speech" and the constitution is entirely American in nature and alien to Pakistan, the small sentiment that does exist is imported from America. Traitors are free to be dealt with however agencies please, all options on the table.
@AgNoStiC MuSliM is 100% correct. Our military already does what you you are advocating for but they mostly do that to commit crimes against its own people. It is our military that has been determining who is a patriot and who is a traitor, this has always been its excuse to overthrow governments. Our military likes to call it the doctrine of necessity. Just look at the mess we are in and one of the biggest contributing factor for our decline is our military deciding who's a patriot and who is a traitor.

Yes, we arrest them, interrogate them, feed them and when the time comes, our esteemed courts and honourable judges give them a ticket to freedom.
Then they come back and try to hit us again. Finish the menace whenever the opportunity comes.
This is the ideal and required soloution
I get it where you are coming from but in bigger picture it show weakness of state and it’s institutions. If babas in GHQ are able to deseat a PM using highest courts, what is stopping them from arm twisting other courts to deliver justice. Someone is either complicit or incompetent.

@AgNoStiC MuSliM is 100% correct. Our military already does what you you are advocating for but they mostly do that to commit crimes against its own people. It is our military that has been determining who is a patriot and who is a traitor, this has always been its excuse to overthrow governments. Our military likes to call it the doctrine of necessity. Just look at the mess we are in and one of the biggest contributing factor for our decline is our military deciding who's a patriot and who is a traitor.
The mess you're in is not because of my particular belief up there - it's simply because the country is in the hands of outright crooks. They don't even follow my belief, they don't believe in any laws at all, anyone could be a target for them no reason required.

If it were in the hands of people who had the primary goal of pursuing the national interests of Pakistan first in every domain, I guarantee you the situation wouldn't be this bad and we wouldn't be having this conversation.

My belief is one followed by most countries, and if there's competent people who primarily have national interests in mind, it is an overall net benefit. China comes to mind.

Oh yes, I too have played COD and Medal of Honour back in the day. Happy to see a fellow Task Force 141 bro vet. 🍻
I see. Which call of duty edition was your favorite? :D
Waaaaaaambulance.

You “hunted taliban” and then your Mom woke you up “Son get up you’re going to kiss the school bus”.

😂😅
I will make you kids happy one day. Not Today.

..and Yes, CoD and Metal gear solid were two common games many of us use to play.

where about did that happen? which agency in tribal areas is it? place looks like Khyber to me
is it legit or just fake claim over a brunt out car? somewhere else?

reason I am suspicious is that I have seen many mislabeling and fake footage that I have given up believing readily. like pictures from middle east. unrelated pictures from accidents or old picture's and videos shared on social media with claims.
I'd have said the same about these Mona Shah, Farhana Blah and Fancy Intelligence Name accounts on Twitter but then some makhsoos tabqa will call me an Iranian agent.

Its ironic. There are so many allegations on ISI, some which are true, that it seems ISI is even ten steps ahead of CIA.

ISI meddling in domestic politics, as alleged by Pakistanis.
ISI meddling in India, as alleged by Indians.
ISI meddling in Afghanistan, as alleged by Afghans.
ISI killing TTP in Afghanistan, as it seems so.
ISI providing baseline intel for IBOs inside Pakistan, as seen by CTD Ops.
ISI sending Vigo's, as alleged by journos.
ISI taking out civilian targets, again as alleged by journos.
and the list continues.

You see, everywhere, everything is done by ISI, so your comment as top agency in the world, holds solidly. One agency, undertaking tasks everywhere.
the same can be said about CIA, doing these in all countries.

@Primus

This isn't going to cut it. When you have a deeper understanding of insurgency war and countering it, then these actions seem piecemeal. Military is delivering blows but what happens after this when the civilian setup and political parties need to sit down and plan the roadmap ahead ?

The lifeline of insurgency is support from locals and its funding. The support from locals gives it recruits and refuge after striking military. The funding provides its salaries, training and training grounds, weapons, ammunition, body armor, paperwork and other amenities.

You strangle one, other automatically reduces, but here the finished product (insurgent/terrorist) is being taken out.

This was in Pakistan news: Over 30,000 people attended a recruitment event for a Pakistani police force hiring around 1,600 new staff. It is the same for insurgents/terrorists, as they get recruited for a suitable amount of $$. This shows that both sides can keep throwing in men and material over and over again. It will remain a stalemate.

If after a year the equation is : 10,000 troops and 15,000 terrorists killed. who is winning ? No one. The recruiting grounds are ripe for both.
First things first, Pakistan NEEDS to sort out its corruption problem. Corruption has led to people stealing the money that was promised for building infrastructure. Once corruption has been eradicated or brought down to a point where its immaterial, then the civil admin can step up and build infrastructure, and do what it needs to do. Otherwise money can keep being poured in to building infrastructure but only a miniscule amount will actually reach the people.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This is how you fight terrorism. Use their ambush tactics against them.

2x vehicles carrying TTP combatants were ambushed by own operators.

11x TTP combatants dead including 1x HVT and 2x suicide bombers.

Casualty pictures are not being posted due to forum policies.

Happy hunting.

View attachment 909544View attachment 909545
Holy shit they lit their asses up.... Excellent.

Back
Top Bottom