What's new

11 TTP terrorists neutralised, Tanai, South Waziristan

Finally a good news.

Only option is to hit these scum no matter if its Pak or Afg , Since TTP and Afghani tali dont respect border do the same, only than they will understand the need of international border.

If they cry tell them until they accept Durand as international border and keep messing in the region its open game and Pak will not respect that as international border as well

If it’s done in Pakistan than there are two issues.

1. States don’t ambush people in their own boundaries. They arrest, interrogate and prosecute them. If they were in Pakistan then they should have been raided. It’s shows weaken of state and it’s institutions.

2. If non-state actors were being used then this is more like vigilante justice and can end up in a Wild West scenario, where different groups are killing each other and no state control.

If it’s carried out behind enemy lines, then very well.
Inside a 100% narcotic state, you happen to share your border with, it's better to use one group against the other....

Inside a 100% narcotic state, you happen to share your border with, it's better to use one group against the other....
@PanzerKiel
Let's say theoretically Pakistan wasn't happy with the Afg Taliban or wanted to pressure them, wouldn't it be a good idea to spread some propaganda on an ethnic basis claiming they are massacring and stealing the lands of other ethnicities like Tajiks, Hazaras, etc? (They probably are tbf)

Could even produce a few fake videos by hiring our own ones and filming in some mountain areas, promoting it as ethnic tension/genocide. Then letting sentiments & tension rile up on the other side of the border...

Last edited:
@PanzerKiel
Let's say theoretically Pakistan wasn't happy with the Afg Taliban or wanted to pressure them, wouldn't it be a good idea to spread some propaganda on an ethnic basis claiming they were massacring and claiming the lands of other ethnicities like Tajiks, Hazaras, etc? (They probably are tbf)

Could even produce a few fake videos by hiring our own ones and filming in some mountain areas, promoting it as ethnic tension/genocide. Then letting sentiments & tension rile up on the other side of the border...
Bruh wtf?

@PanzerKiel
Let's say theoretically Pakistan wasn't happy with the Afg Taliban or wanted to pressure them, wouldn't it be a good idea to spread some propaganda on an ethnic basis claiming they were massacring and claiming the lands of other ethnicities like Tajiks, Hazaras, etc? (They probably are tbf)

I like the way you think. Are you sure you weren’t an evil genius in a former life 😂

This is how you fight terrorism. Use their ambush tactics against them.

2x vehicles carrying TTP combatants were ambushed by own operators.

11x TTP combatants dead including 1x HVT and 2x suicide bombers.

Casualty pictures are not being posted due to forum policies.

Happy hunting.

View attachment 909544View attachment 909545
where about did that happen? which agency in tribal areas is it? place looks like Khyber to me
is it legit or just fake claim over a brunt out car? somewhere else?

reason I am suspicious is that I have seen many mislabeling and fake footage that I have given up believing readily. like pictures from middle east. unrelated pictures from accidents or old picture's and videos shared on social media with claims.

11 terrorists killed in intelligence based-operation in South Waziristan: ISPR

• Terrorists remained actively involved in militant activities against security forces and targeted killing of police, the military's media wing says
BR
January 5, 2023

Security forces on Thursday killed 11 terrorists including a high-profile militant known as Hafiz Ullah alias Tor Hafiz and two suicide bombers in an intelligence-based operation in the general area Wana, South Waziristan District, the military's public affairs wing said in a statement.

According to Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the operation "successfully foiled a high-profile terrorist activity."

"During intense exchange of fire, 11 terrorists including Commander Hafiz Ullah alias Tor Hafiz and 2 suicide bombers, were killed," the press release added.

The security forces also recovered a huge quantity of weapons and ammunition from the killed terrorists.

The killed terrorists remained actively involved in terrorist activities against security forces and target killing of police in the South Waziristan District.

The development comes days after two officers of the CTD Punjab were martyred in a firing incident in Pirwal, District Khanewal.

On Wednesday, CTD arrested two suspected terrorists belonging to banned organisations during an intelligence-based operation in Fateh Jang.

Meanwhile, on Tuesday, security forces and the CTD arrested a suspected suicide bomber from Islamabad. As per reports, the alleged terrorist named Zakirullah was arrested from the vicinity of Tarnol Police Station with the help of modern technology and intelligence input from agencies.

where about did that happen? which agency in tribal areas is it? place looks like Khyber to me
is it legit or just fake claim over a brunt out car? somewhere else?

reason I am suspicious is that I have seen many mislabeling and fake footage that I have given up believing readily. like pictures from middle east. unrelated pictures from accidents or old picture's and videos shared on social media with claims.

Then why buy 10 different types of drones ?
to be honest you have a valid question although it does appear a nonserious one.

those drone types are of specific roles and have specific onboard equipment and they vary in sizes. some have more range and endurance than others some are armed some are surveillance and some are reconnaissance depending again on their endurance, range and type of payload and equipment they carry. from quad copters the size of a shoe box to Akinci drones the size of an aeroplane.

if an attack drone was to be employed then it should've been airborne already and there has to be a local base with the drones that can go airborne and engage the target in time and then there has to be either ground or air reconnaissance already in place if the attack was preplanned and specific not target of opportunity that just came up after the surveillance.

there is a chance that some air based asset was tracking the vehicle and then the ground forces engaged it. they employed whatever was best suited for the job and if the picture's are not doctored or borrowed from some other incident then you and I have no room to complain do we?

Back
Top Bottom