What's new

11 Feb '13: Pakistan conducts test fires of two Hatf-IX Nasr BRBMs

The thing is that if confronting armies want to make each others suffer in terms of loss of life.
They dont even need nuclear weapons..
60 million were killed by Mongols in 12th century,and mongols had no sophisticated weapons.
Same goes for Hutu and Tutsi of Ruwanda...they slaughtered each other for 100 days and death toll reached a million..and none had nuclear weapons..

Here we go.

Nasr.jpg

Great achievement & a huge success.

It is clearly said "Additionally NASR has been specially designed to defeat all known Anti Tactical Missile Defence Systems" but there are some Indian fools who are saying "we are buying iron dome from Israel & crap goes on.

Aside from local defence needs, what do you guys think about the export potential of the system? The system complies with MTCR regime since its range is less than 300KM. And more importantly, which countries would find interest in non-nuke version of this system.

RAWALPINDI: Pakistan conducted a successful test fire of Short Range to Surface Missile Hatf IX (NASR) on Monday, said a press release by Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
The test fire was conducted with successive launches of two missiles from a state of the art multi-tube launcher. NASR, with a range of 60km, and in-flight manoeuvre capability can carry nuclear warheads of appropriate yield, with high accuracy, said the press release.
NASR has also been specially designed to defeat all known Anti-Tactical Missile Defence Systems.
The test was witnessed by Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Khalid Shameem Wynne, Director General Strategic Plans Division Lieutenant General (Retired) Khalid Ahmed Kidwai, Chairman NESCOM Muhammad Irfan Burney, Commander Army Strategic Forces Command Lieutenant General Tariq Nadeem Gilani, senior officers from the armed forces and scientists and engineers of strategic organisations.
Pakistan test fires Hatf IX missile: ISPR – The Express Tribune
Great job basically they have tested two missiles of same kind and main test was of that tube and it was a success good Job by Pakistan

Here we go.

Nasr.jpg

@Aeronaut please post the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Honey india would be foolish to mass retaliate (unless india has a death wish)if we wipe out ur divs on our soil.............what makes u think tht Pak wont retaliate?

Mate, too much incomplete word and shortcut,,?? i.e "Ur, divs, u', tht"
Are you doing sms or chatting with friends on mobile ??

bottom line for Indian internet warriors, stop fantasizing cold start.... there will be a "tactical warm welcome" waiting for those "cold starters" along with the full doze standing by

@Irfan Baloch Cold start lies in Cold storage.

Disagree. There are many ways in which India can put punitive strikes on Pakistan in retaliation for terrorism regardless of Pakistan's tactical nukes.

And India is moving in exactly the direction it needs to for this purpose. The assets being acquired are exactly those with which these concepts can be implemented. As of now, the assets do not allow Indian military to implement what it wishes to, but they are going there quite steadily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disagree. There are many ways in which India can put punitive strikes on Pakistan in retaliation for terrorism regardless of Pakistan's tactical nukes.

And India is moving in exactly the direction it needs to for this purpose. The assets being acquired are exactly those with which these concepts can be implemented. As of now, the assets do not allow Indian military to implement what it wishes to, but they are going there quite steadily.

India has no political will nor the military capability to attack and sustain a military operation inside Pakistani territory to achieve its objectives. India lives in an obsession, underestimating Pakistan's will to defend its citizens regardless of the costs will prove fatal for Indian warmongers like yourself.

India has no political will nor the military capability to attack and sustain a military operation inside Pakistani territory to achieve its objectives. India lives in an obsession, underestimating Pakistan's will to defend its citizens regardless of the costs will prove fatal for Indian warmongers like yourself.

The military capability is being built up. As I said, India is buying exactly the military equipment it needs. That process will likely take over a decade because Indian military is given small funding.

No one underestimates Pakistan Army's will to defend its citizens. But will alone doesnt win battles unless you have just come from a madrassa session and are high on rhetorics. Pakistan Army is starting to lag behind simply on account of India increasing its economy faster than Pakistan in a dedicated way over a sustained period of time.

And this trend doesnt seem to be changing in the near future as well.

By the way that said - I am not a war monger. But i do believe that Pakistan has to be punished in a multitude of ways for pushing terrorism in India. Pakistan Army has to be forcefully made to realize that pushing Global Jehad against others will bite it back. That India was not capable in 2008 was a glaring fact. And say in another decade, that may not necessarily be the case. Punishing does not always mean military, it can also be economic. There is a reason why India is pushing so hard for economic integration with Pakistan as well.

The military capability is being built up. As I said, India is buying exactly the military equipment it needs. That process will likely take over a decade because Indian military is given small funding.

By the time India builds up Pakistan would build a deterrent, what would you do then, build more?

No one underestimates Pakistan Army's will to defend its citizens.

No one should.

But will alone doesnt win battles unless you have just come from a madrassa session and are high on rhetorics.

Ignoring your typical indian rant, i must stress that those madrassa student raped and wrecked a superpower and are wrecking another.

Pakistan Army is starting to lag behind simply on account of India increasing its economy faster than Pakistan in a dedicated way over a sustained period of time.

Pakistan needs a deterent which will be in place, we have no plans to conquer India.

And this trend doesnt seem to be changing in the near future as well.

We'll see.

By the way that said - I am not a war monger.

I believe you are.

But i do believe that Pakistan has to be punished in a multitude of ways for pushing terrorism in India.

And India doesn't push terrorism into Pakistan. Brilliant!..well good luck with that.

Pakistan Army has to be forcefully made to realize that pushing Global Jehad against others will bite it back.

Good luck with that 2.0

That India was not capable in 2008 was a glaring fact. And say in another decade, that may not necessarily be the case.

Grass seems always greener in the coming years. You are being, encircled as we speak, another decade you would be locked in.

Punishing does not always mean military, it can also be economic.

India can't do anything to Pakistan economically except sending terrorists.

There is a reason why India is pushing so hard for economic integration with Pakistan as well.

Dependency works both ways, we know Indian is a backstabber and we would keep our cards, we like to.

By the time India builds up Pakistan would build a deterrent, what would you do then, build more?
I think you are deliberately being thick.

What did i say - the economy growing at a pace faster than Pakistan's over a sustained period of time. That means India adds much more than Pakistan does every passing year - disbalancing the equilibrium.
Ignoring your typical indian rant, i must stress that those madrassa student raped and wrecked a superpower and are wrecking another.
That is because the super powers wanted occupation. India does not. India's objective is to destroy the Pakistani Army, not occupy territory. This is exactly what Cold Start is about. Its not about holding territory for negotiations. Its about destroying Pakistan's military by engaging in smaller units over a larger area rather than massed battles along with Pakistan's industrial infrastructure. If the madrassa students enter these zones - they are sure to find allah waiting in the after life.

Pakistan needs a deterent which will be in place, we have no plans to conquer India.
Saying that Pakistan has no plans to conquer India is like saying Venezuela has no plans to conquer USA. Pakistan simply cannot.

Infact even if Pakistan along with every South Asian neighbour attacks India simultaneously, there would still be no credible threat to New Delhi. Indian military would beat them all - that is the extent of disparity.

We'll see.
Keep seeing. Economy takes time to build up and get a momentum, highly unlikely to happen for Pakistan till 2020. By then India would have 2 decades of advantage over Pakistan.
I believe you are.
Irrelevant is it not? The political leader in question may or may not be a dove. Manmohan for example is in love with Pakistan, was an absolute staunch dove. Other PM's may not be.
And India doesn't push terrorism into Pakistan. Brilliant!..well good luck with that.
Well - we do now. Nothing however comes close to the infrastructure and money pumped in by Pakistan Army during the 90's. India is not even coming close to that.

Grass seems always greener in the coming years. You are being, encircled as we speak, another decade you would be locked in.
By whom? China? Please, the String of Pearls that newspapers yell is an attempt to alarm the policy makers of India into getting confrontational with China. I would not be surprised that US is behind them. It was India - China animosity.

The only 2 places where India could have been worried about are clear - the Premier of SL has very unambiguously clarified to GoI that the Hambantota port - the ones Chinese are developing is strictly commercial and will remain so in the future under all circumstances. Further he has clarified that GoSL would not do anything that would jeopardize the security of India.

The other being BD. I hope you know that both the national parties of BD are tripping over each other to get into GoI's good books. The current PM of BD has already led to the best of relations enjoyed by India and BD probably after 1971. She herself is personally responsible for putting the final nail in the coffin of the NE Indian insurgencies!

Myanmar? We are building a port there! Only Pakistan remains? Do you think it matters?

No one's encircling India. We already have a ring around Indian Ocean, from Oman to Maldives to Seychelles to Andaman Islands and now building a port in Myanmar.

India can't do anything to Pakistan economically except sending terrorists.
Again, you are deliberately being thick.

India is pushing very hard for economic integration with Pakistan. Pakistan is responding. Trade is increasing quite fast.
As soon as MFN is passed in Pakistan - Give it a decade, Pakistan will be in a tight economic embrace with India.

THEN India will have the leverage for hurting Pakistan economically. We are moving towards that gradually.

Dependency works both ways, we know Indian is a backstabber and we would keep our cards, we like to.
Whats with the rhetoric today?
'India is a backstabber'
'Dont underestimate Pakistan's will '

I dont see that happening. I dont see any cards. If MFN is signed, nature will take its own course here.

Obviously you know that. But I assure you, an year from now, you will see your moron compatriots jumping around claiming that Nasr cannot be intercepted by the most advanced SaM systems of US, India & Israel, just because their dear ISPR told them so.

Coming to topic. Can you tell what does pakistan hopes to achieve by this missile. I always had the impression that Nasr was to stop Indian troops from invading pakistan, but how?

60km is just shitty range. Most aircraft in the Indian can perform air interdiction very easily at that range(Even LCA, with only its current capabilities, without IOC). Even Rudra could take it for a ride. So most probably, the missile won't be fired at all.

Even if it is fired, maneuverability is not a big thing. All SAMS are designed to counter aircraft and cruise missiles, which are much more maneuverable than Nasr will ever be. The advantage with ballistic missile comes with its speed. But since the range of the missile is too low, I doubt it will have a speed to challenge even the less advanced SAM systems.

Even if the missile hits its target, it will be considered as a nuclear attack on India and we will take appropriate measures to respond(You know what I mean). So, my question. What does this missile give pakistan that it did not already posses?

Wooo....you just posted big paragraph without using your brain and reading complete information about this Missile.....didn't you read that Nassar is Land to Land Missile.....its not for land to air to destroy aircraft...........and the main purpose of it, to destroy enemy tanks, and create a hell for patrolling battalions.

Also did ever your DRDO claimed with international media that ever your missile was successful......expect their own claims and which always rejected by your ministry of defense and sometimes your own scientist come up with new stories denying completly about DRDO claims......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom