What's new

11 childhood games today's kids are unlikely to play

It used to be like pakdam pakdai but whoever was touched by the "denner" was then supposed to hold his hand and run along with him. It used to be fun. :-)

View attachment 201527

Naah nothing serious...but ended up looking so silly in front of somebody that I won't forget this day in my life. Lol
Remember "no one can embarrass you without your permission".

ise aap sabse kam shaitan kehte hain? :o:
lol, me aaj kisi na kisi ke sath prank karugi, you just ignited that chul buli pana in me :D
Yes betajji... Meri sharafat k kisse aaj bi mashoor hai khaas kar Ki meri class Ki ladkiyo me Jo aaj meri taang kheechthi hai WhatsApp me .....
Abhi bhi bahut kuch pranks Bache hai school k Dino ke ....

Look at the Kanche player face like he is giving 110% to the game.:victory1:

All kancha player were like that only....
He must be taking his sniper like shot ..... Nhi toh bhaand Ho jayegi .....

board-game-monopoly.jpg

Last edited:
Yes betajji... Meri sharafat k kisse aaj bi mashoor hai khaas kar Ki meri class Ki ladkiyo me Jo aaj meri taang kheechthi hai WhatsApp me .....
Abhi bhi bahut kuch pranks Bache hai school k Dino ke ....
you must be joking, This is 2015 , your classmates have become uncles and aunties :D :P :enjoy:

you must be joking, This is 2015 , your classmates have become uncles and aunties :D :P :enjoy:
Yes .. N most of them has become father n mother .... But very few like me still are bachelor n in the process of becoming uncle.... Haha... Its been more than 13yrs old stories that I am narrating here......
I like the way you call me uncle n my youngest cousin must be of your age....

[
Yes .. N most of them has become father n mother .... But very few like me still are bachelor n in the process of becoming uncle.... Haha... Its been more than 13yrs old stories that I am narrating here......
What should i call you then Grand father??:p:

Used to play Dodge the Ball .. Monopoly,ludo,pakran Pakria,hide n seek , pithu garam,etc .. And than Saga and Attari came .. Super fukin Mario,lololol

Last edited:
chaaaaachu, achi si chachi lana, aur mujhe bhi bulana reception me :D :-) :-)

played almost all of these games :) :smitten:
nd most of my younger cousins don't even know about most of these :tsk:

I was expert in Carom(expert now also), Pittu (called also Basket), Ludo (though it was known as ladies game), Kanche (known as "Bati" in Odia), many times I got thrashed by my mother because of this bati. Then "Gilli Danda" another favorite. And finally "Latu" where you have to break other person's Latu using yours (though I was unsuccessful of playing it on palm top).

On other hand children of todaysdo also lack knowledge how to Play "Cards". In my days 29 and bray was the most favorite of all.

@45'22' @gslv @desert warrior @levina @jbgt90 @WAJsal @Dash your views!!

Last edited:
chaaaaachu, achi si chachi lana, aur mujhe bhi bulana reception me :D :-) :-)
Reception will be held in Rishikesh for sure ... Keep your calendar free anytime before dushera this year..... Ohkay meri pdf Ki bhaanji(sis daughter) ..... Or aaj se main aapko bhaanje raja kahunga bolo....?

If there is anything left to do,it's to give me a master degree for being too awesome at it.Kabhe apko to nahe pakarliya jo app yeh warnings deh rahe ho?

How about PDF buddies?
Hmm okay with that too my buddy....

Back
Top Bottom