What's new

11 childhood games today's kids are unlikely to play

@Nihonjin1051 @SvenSvensonov how many did you play and what others were there in your areas... not proper sports just games kids play

karate, aikido, kendo, basball (only for a short while), and i also was active in track and field when i was in high school -- javelin and discus , and archery.

what about you, buddy? :)

football, swimming, cricket, basketball and to be honest I played a lot when i was young... now in my old age of 26 i remember those days fondly....other then that the games all children play I guess hide and seek etc... nothing unique on my side....

karate, aikido, kendo, basball (only for a short while), and i also was active in track and field when i was in high school -- javelin and discus , and archery.
javelin yes the rest I wish...

where's chain-chain??
Know that game?

Btw @WAJsal
thanks for this refreshing thread... this one of the worst days of my life (Or the most embarrassing one ):tsk:

and where is

chirri uri, kawa ura and yasu manju har kabutar... :D

ahh...we had a great child hood, what do these PS3 kids know of childhood... huh !

javelin yes the rest I wish...

hehe, i miss those days in high school when we used to compete with other schools. I loved the roar of the javelin throwers, and the adrenalin rush when i competed. i wish i could go back in time again and be 17 or 18 again. We had so much energy when we were younger, eh? lol

football, swimming, cricket, basketball and to be honest I played a lot when i was young... now in my old age of 26 i remember those days fondly....other then that the games all children play I guess hide and seek etc... nothing unique on my side....

Ah, you're still so young! I'm 3 years your senior. lol

Ah, you're still so young! I'm 3 years your senior. lol
tell that to my body please... plus my mind has aged too much sadly now I feel like I am a hundred
hehe, i miss those days in high school when we used to compete with other schools. I loved the roar of the javelin throwers, and the adrenalin rush when i competed. i wish i could go back in time again and be 17 or 18 again. We had so much energy when we were younger, eh? lol
Lol yes the ability to go on running and playing with unlimited reserves of energy... Wonder what has happened in a few years

So you guys have culture of playing olympic sports at school level.....no wonder you get so many medals at Asian games :p:

Poshampa bhai poshampa ......
I think you have missed...
poshampa bhai poshampa - Google Search

I was good in kanchenaaji , kho kho , uch-neench, kabbadi n carom ......
Worst in patangbaaji ... Aaj tak ek bhi patang Ni kaat paya....

There is one more game that I used to play in school days
Sikamtai with tenis balls.....

We used to call that sikamtai.... Peeth pe jab koi kheench k Marta tha naa bus ek Baar ke liye jaan hi nikal jaati thi especially with tennis ball...
Maram pitti aka sikam tai

Played during interval break in indian schools :lol:

We used to call that sikamtai.... Peeth pe jab koi kheench k Marta tha naa bus ek Baar ke liye jaan hi nikal jaati thi especially with tennis ball...
I know,ahh good old days.
Maram pitti aka sikam tai

Played during interval break in indian schools :lol:
Not only Indian Schools,Pakistani too.

Back
Top Bottom