What's new

11 childhood games today's kids are unlikely to play

Have on phone now :D old days.......
lol I was wondering if they have it as an app these days, back then, only the fanciest computer in school could run it.. 1989 apple I think it was, and it cost a lakh back then :o:

Lolzz
Must hv been your crush. Right? :lol:
The worst part was the speech! i still remember,every bit of it.I'm way over it ,it's just that,it was a very embarrassing thing to do ,thus your point proven,you can't forget them.
Guys remember this,the best.
images

Best memory of this beauty,my mom would never let me go near these beauties,i would waste all my money on it,worth every penny.
gamespys-top-50-arcade-games-of-all-time-20110222030623415.jpg

How about this one? :p:
373589039_e725501ff1_z.jpg
Very girly!! :bad:
I toh was very tomboyish..I used to play pitthu with my brother's fren's, mom had to constantly remind me that I was a girl. Sach!
My mom used to hv a tough time wid me. :lol:
Missing home now :(

lol I was wondering if they have it as an app these days, back then, only the fanciest computer in school could run it.. 1989 apple I think it was, and it cost a lakh back then :o:

My father got an old pc from office for work back in 90s :p:

It used to run floppies and had MS-DOS

Mere Bachpan Ke Din , Kitnay Acchay thay Din, Aaj Bethay Bethai Kyoon Yaaad aa Gay.... :(

My father got an old pc from office for work back in 90s :p:
I was talking about late 80s

first home comp was a 486-dx2 :P ran wolfenstien etc just fine

also remember the internet before windows and tcp/ip, dos based ppp interweb LOL

@WAJsal I was good at playing kho kho, infact very good, we (me and my classmates) got 1st prize in class 9th in our school competition.
And played this game from 5th standard to 12 standard.

@WAJsal I was good at playing kho kho, infact very good, we (me and my classmates) got 1st prize in class 9th in our school competition.
And played this game from 5th standard to 12 standard.
Not familiar with the game.

All of these games are still being played by kids today. You could have chosen a different title, like nostalgic games etc.

Back
Top Bottom