What's new

11 childhood games today's kids are unlikely to play

I was only 8 when they took my girl away
View attachment 201942
And to get back my love I kicked their sharny asses
View attachment 201943
Atlast I got her, but realized kicking *** is more fun than love, so got her out of my way
View attachment 201949
Also
super-mario-nes.png

the legendry
street-fighter-alpha-ken-vs-chunli-playstation.jpg

There was one game which no one mentioned we use to play with slippers. Used to keep two parallel lines and cross them by jumping after each sucessfull attempt used to increase the gap between the parallel line of slipper...dnt remember the name but it was quite good.

Toh bhaanji raja abhi cash kar lo moment baki ka pta nhi ..... Jo uchal kood machani hai machalo fir jindagi ka koi bharosa nhi.....
Hume toh pta hi nhi laga Ki kab ye uchal kood band ho gayi apne aap....
sure maamu, my motto is why should boys have all the fun :lol:
i am enjoying every bit of my life, kabhi kabhi to bado ko bhi paresan kar deti hu, aur bade to aap bhi ho, bach ke rehna :D :p:

I was expert in Carom(expert now also), Pittu (called also Basket), Ludo (though it was known as ladies game), Kanche (known as "Bati" in Odia), many times I got thrashed by my mother because of this bati. Then "Gilli Danda" another favorite. And finally "Latu" where you have to break other person's Latu using yours (though I was unsuccessful of playing it on palm top).

On other hand children of todaysdo also lack knowledge how to Play "Cards". In my days 29 and bray was the most favorite of all.

@45'22' @gslv @desert warrior @levina @jbgt90 @WAJsal @Dash your views!!
I have played almost all games
29 is my favorite :partay:

sure maamu, my motto is why should boys have all the fun :lol:
i am enjoying every bit of my life, kabhi kabhi to bado ko bhi paresan kar deti hu, aur bade to aap bhi ho, bach ke rehna :D :p:
Ek mantra batata Hu bhaanji raja...
Naa Kisi k abhaav me jiyo
Nas Kisi k prabhaav me jiyo
Ye jindagi hai aapki
Apne swabhaav me jiyo....
Live it to maximum in righteous way .....
Bhaanji log mama ko nhi paresaan karengi toh kise karengi betaji ...... Don't worry I wont mind your pranks at all ....
Btw in real life too I am a proud mama of my bhaanji of 4yrs old .... Mama-bhaanji had wonderful holi this time .....

:o:, Why'd you tag me for an explanation? I haven't made a single comment yet:mad:. I don't need an explanation for something I've yet to discuss:p:.

Oh..Sorry actually read some random pages and in one page I saw your name. Its OK, now read and give your comment.

Ek mantra batata Hu bhaanji raja...
Naa Kisi k abhaav me jiyo
Nas Kisi k prabhaav me jiyo
Ye jindagi hai aapki
Apne swabhaav me jiyo....
Live it to maximum in righteous way .....
Bhaanji log mama ko nhi paresaan karengi toh kise karengi betaji ...... Don't worry I wont mind your pranks at all ....
Btw in real life too I am a proud mama of my bhaanji of 4yrs old .... Mama-bhaanji had wonderful holi this time .....
your hindi is top class :tup: abhav sambhav prabhav,

:D

your hindi is top class :tup: abhav sambhav prabhav,

:D

मैं कोइ हिन्दी का प्रकाड विद्वान नहीं हूँ भाजि राजा । ... परन्तु मुझे हिन्दी भाषा के शब्दकोश का अच्छा बोध है। शत शत नमन मेरे हिन्दी के प्नध्यापको का की ये सब उनके पदचिनहो को अनुसरण करने का परिणाम है ।

and where is

chirri uri, kawa ura and yasu manju har kabutar... :D

ahh...we had a great child hood, what do these PS3 kids know of childhood... huh !
Do you mean chirya udd??
Whoa!
I had completely forgotten about it.
We used to play chor-sipahi too...and something called "dark room" at our home.

ahh...we had a great child hood, what do these PS3 kids know of childhood... huh !
Its PS4 now!! :D
But you're right, kids these days would not play what we used to play. :tsk:

Remember "no one can embarrass you without your permission".
The situation was not so serious. :-)
2 days back when I was going out i realised I had forgotten to take the car keys, and during the peak hours the lifts of our residential building also take eons to come down to the ground floor, it stops at almost every floor.:confused:
So i decided to climb the stairs since I was in a hurry, with sandals in my hand and handbag crossed over my shoulder i ran up, and by the time I reached my floor (4th floor inlcd mezzanine) my ponytail had come off. when I opened the stairway door I saw my neighbor standing in the corridor and giving me a puzzled look. (I know I was looking weird). He managed to give me a smile (while still confused), I'm not sure if i smiled back...I was too embarrassed I guess. I opened the front door of my house and rushed in. Bass itna hi hua tha uss din. :ashamed:

Reception will be held in Rishikesh for sure ... Keep your calendar free anytime before dushera this year..... Ohkay meri pdf Ki bhaanji(sis daughter) ..... Or aaj se main aapko bhaanje raja kahunga bolo....?

Hmm okay with that too my buddy....
congrats!!! :-)
I was expert in Carom(expert now also), Pittu (called also Basket), Ludo (though it was known as ladies game), Kanche (known as "Bati" in Odia), many times I got thrashed by my mother because of this bati. Then "Gilli Danda" another favorite. And finally "Latu" where you have to break other person's Latu using yours (though I was unsuccessful of playing it on palm top).

On other hand children of todaysdo also lack knowledge how to Play "Cards". In my days 29 and bray was the most favorite of all.

@45'22' @gslv @desert warrior @levina @jbgt90 @WAJsal @Dash your views!!

I used to play kho-kho ,'ve been a part of best teams since grade 6 :). As I grew I started participating in more individual events like 100m, hurdles, 200m etc, with the exception of relay I had stopped participating in group events.
I used to also play pitthu with galli ke boys.
Back then i wanted to try my hand at kanche, gilli danda and kite flying (i never tried it for the fear of cutting my fingers).
I wasn't much into cards, i remember playing bluff and donkey though. I've never played 29 and bray.
But you seem to've tried all of it. :tup::tup::tup:

Do you mean chirya udd??
Whoa!
I had completely forgotten about it.
We used to play chor-sipahi too...and something called "dark room" at our home.

Its PS4 now!! :D
But you're right, kids these days would not play what we used to play. :tsk:

yes.

and also we boys used to play kadi kadi, we would use to rubber ball to hit one and nother and whosoever is hit is out of the game, and whosoever's throw is caught, would be out too.. it was all so nice and out door.

yes.

and also we boys used to play kadi kadi, we would use to rubber ball to hit one and nother and whosoever is hit is out of the game, and whosoever's throw is caught, would be out too.. it was all so nice and out door.

You must've been one naughty kid. :lol:

The situation was not so serious. :-)
2 days back when I was going out i realised I had forgotten to take the car keys, and during the peak hours the lifts of our residential building also take eons to come down to the ground floor, it stops at almost every floor.:confused:
So i decided to climb the stairs since I was in a hurry, with sandals in my hand and handbag crossed over my shoulder i ran up, and by the time I reached my floor (4th floor inlcd mezzanine) my ponytail had come off. when I opened the stairway door I saw my neighbor standing in the corridor and giving me a puzzled look. (I know I was looking weird). He managed to give me a smile (while still confused), I'm not sure if i smiled back...I was too embarrassed I guess. I opened the front door of my house and rushed in. Bass itna hi hua tha uss din. :ashamed:

congrats!!! :-)

I used to play kho-kho ,'ve been a part of best teams since grade 6 :). As I grew I started participating in more individual events like 100m, hurdles, 200m etc, with the exception of relay I had stopped participating in group events.
I used to also play pitthu with galli ke boys.
Back then i wanted to try my hand at kanche, gilli danda and kite flying (i never tried it for the fear of cutting my fingers).
I wasn't much into cards, i remember playing bluff and donkey though. I've never played 29 and bray.
But you seem to've tried all of it. :tup::tup::tup:

:lol: that all?
Girl you should hear some of the situations i got into . :D
In one case there was my best friends sis , four of her friends and they walked into my room while i had little on. the rest i wont post cuz i will be banned !!!!
Oh yeah did i forget to mention my Mum walked in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom