What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Exactly. This is conspiracy to malign a state. Nothing to discuss here. :(

Sorry wouldn't term it as conspiracy but a classic case of NGO with vested interest

MSP was officially registered as a nonprofit corporation in the State of New York on August 21, 2012. The organization has recently submitted its application for IRS tax exemption and expects to receive its letter of recognition by July of 2013.
Formal fundraising events are now being organized and will be held in Indiana and California over the next three months.

In addition to building a social media presence, MSP aims to launch within the next three to six months a large scale traditional media campaign consisting of television commercials and full page newspaper advertisements. The aim of the traditional media campaign is to materially impact the outcome of upcoming parliamentary and presidential elections in favor of civic pluralism and the establishment of human rights based rule of law in Pakistan.

BTW even there report does not answer my questions ........ :(

Sometimes utilising your grey matter does help.....hence you missed the psyche of the subject, ... why were Indian Muslims forced to abuse Pakistan......but i guess you need to climb up a few steps to understand hence my reason for posting the video.
lol true.....if u have some grey matter ...use it......:agree:
yes I need to climb up to ur level to understand that video.....but I dont want to..:fie:

looks like there is a shortage of native Muslim Girls in Pakistan...:sick:

My dear, sometimes reading the full story does help... here's a clue........Low Caste.

Doesn't help, low castes are not minorities. Infact, the so called lower castes makes about half the population of entire India.

lol true.....if u have some grey matter ...use it......:agree:
yes I need to climb up to ur level to understand that video.....but I dont want to..:fie:

No you are just here to troll........please .continue... coz that's all you are good at. :wave:

It's internal matter of Pakistan why indians are so much upset about it. Oh wait its human rights and minority. should we worry about Modi, a human rights champion in this regard?.

No you are just here to troll........please .continue... coz that's all you are good at. :wave:
lol....u got me.......
but tell me what u are good at......:wave:

It's internal matter of Pakistan why indians are so much upset about it. Oh wait its human rights and minority. should we worry about Modi, a human rights champion in this regard?.
indians are not upset....indians are learning from our neighbor....
we would like to implement few of these policies in india too.....:agree:

This is a Forum. Members have a right to discuss & criticize. And yes, you are worrying. Worrying enough more than Congress...:rofl:

lol....u got me.......
but tell me what u are good at......:wave:

indians are not upset....indians are learning from our neighbor....
we would like to implement few of these policies in india too.....:agree:
Best of Luck I personally don't like them. But if you say so.

Rubbish

The vast majority of the these happenings are just women falling in love and eloping

It happens in both muslim and non-muslim populations here

We are a conservative population dating isnt approved and parents will have final say on marriage partners

So in some cases girls/women will fall in love and elope

The parents will be left asking why their girl ran off

This happens in all communities

But in the hindu and xtian communities rather then admit their girl fell in love with a muslim, eloped and converted they register a kidnap case

More often then not the police track the girl down and she refuses to go home saying she willingly left to be with her loved one

Pakistani police are useless but even they can't drag a women home if she doesn't want to go

90%+ of all these so cslled kidnap cases are just girls/women falling in love and eloping

This is a Forum. Members have a right to discuss & criticize. And yes, you are worrying. Worrying enough more than Congress...:rofl:
Ok yo yo it's a forum I did not know that. So you are voting for Modi as well?. Why should I worry if you are voting for a killer. Your future is not different then this story.its you who need to worry. I am just discussing :-)

gr8 we are more alike ...I also don't like them......:)

hehehe......
u getting mad bro......:chilli:
But you want to implement them as a state policies. Do you?

Back
Top Bottom