What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

This is hilarious :lol:

kurup said:
Pleaseeeee ......... Who in their right mind will want to join with Pakistan ....... :disagree:

Oh...so why dont the Croatians like Pakistanis?

:unsure: I will be killed in no time :cray:

Nope,once India and Pakistan are united @Armstrong will be your body guard.:lol:

throw+up+emoticon.jpg

8-)8-)8-)

How can you forget that Pakistan was an integral part of India till 15th august 1947.:devil:

Further Indian police is no better than Pak police when it comes to acting selectively or not acting at all.
Atleast they are neutral in both cases and do not discriminate on basis of religion

Yea, and Bhartis should look within before mouthing off others.
Indian engineer dies in honour killing - Telegraph
Go and create a new thread for it, this one is of :

8-)8-)8-)

How can you forget that Pakistan was an integral part of India till 15th august 1947.:devil:

Pakistan seceding from India was best thing that has happened to India, ever. I don't give a damn regarding Integral bullshit and am most interested in political stability of India.

Pakistan's creation is like medical amputation of a gangrenous limb.

Some of you attacked Pakistani and Muslims in general. Maybe you should report them too when you are at it. But of course you don't care about that.
The Topic itself is on Pakistani Muslims so it is bound to be debated on that.

Atleast they are neutral in both cases and do not discriminate on basis of religion

Go and create a new thread for it, this one is of :

You Indians can have a hura at this, i am not interested in opening a thread on issues which is embedded in many Subcontinent countries or societies.....you guys have a blast.

You Indians can have a hura at this, i am not interested in opening a thread on issues which is embedded in many Subcontinent countries or societies.....you guys have a blast.
We mourn on these incidents, don't think everybody is like you. Good Bye!

lol...yet u came on this thread and posted on honor killings and when things were pointed on u...u start blabber hypocrisy....:lol::lol:

True. These reporters should be arrested for being in the pay of RAW. :agree:
I dont mean it like, things like this happens everywhere, Pakistan is no exception, I just hate the way the media portrays Pakistan to be the root of all evil fathomable and makes it appear that the rest of the world is pure and without evil....

Back
Top Bottom