What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Total BS. I live in Pakistan and see minorities on every post and location in country. My DGM is Hindu and a very nice person. No restriction of education, job, marriage or anything. And about forced marriage, it is a dilemma of all S.Asia and unfortunately it still exists in Pakistan too.

hehehe...
kyun kya hua....
ur sister didn't cooked the breakfast for u.....:lol:
its going to be 12:00 and u still stuck on breakfast.....prepare urself for lunch......:p:

She is not at home so I have to cook myself :sad:

Barbaric and shameful incident . I wonder how these so called pakistanis react even if there is one forced conversion in india. They will start calling us shameless,Typical hindu mentality, Uncultured hindu baniya,Khaffir ,Fake Democracy And finally they will end that by saying we should wage a holy jihad or we should enslave the hindus for another 1000 years

She is not at home so I have to cook myself :sad:
lol....
now today is the best opportunity U have got to prove urself.......
and the best thing is u can cook what ever u want to eat........:lol:

Some of you attacked Pakistani and Muslims in general. Maybe you should report them too when you are at it. But of course you don't care about that.

We were talking about human rights abuse on this thread.
We were not discussing rapes here.
Nor did I see anyone sully Muslims.But if you did then go ahead get them reported.

lol....
now today is the best opportunity U have got to prove urself.......
and the best thing is u can cook what ever u want to eat........:lol:

I would prefer tea and for lunch she'll bring something for me :P

Some of you attacked Pakistani and Muslims in general. Maybe you should report them too when you are at it. But of course you don't care about that.

Leave it. They will end it discussing with themselves no need to react .. :) )

One,if we allow such refugees then who would provide for them?? I have already pointed out the population-inflation issue in this regard.
Next would be the special provisions for them in our constitution and trust me our politicians would go any length for vote banks.So expect some reservation for these refugees too.
And if at all such a swap is done it should not be on the basis of religion.

I am still against this idea.

Off topic.
And reported for attacking a nationality.
No no, religion is only one factor involved.
Say Atif Aslam wants to come to India. Ok well, he already has, so let's say - some Ahmedi scientist wants to come here as refugee. And Digvijay Singh wants to go to Pakistan :D What do we do? :azn:

No no, religion is only one factor involved.
Say Atif Aslam wants to come to India. Ok well, he already has, so let's say - some Ahmedi scientist wants to come here as refugee. And Digvijay Singh wants to go to Pakistan :D What do we do? :azn:

Then we remove the borders and combine Pakistan and Hindustan into one.
That should be the end of all controversies. :agree:

Then we remove the borders and combine Pakistan and Hindustan into one.
That should be the end of all controversies. :agree:

throw+up+emoticon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom