What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

Why not? I would say not just Pak Hindus, but even the same thing for pakistani Christians to be re-settled in India as refugees. These people are the same people as us, and are having to bear the unfortunate consequences of being born in an Islamic Republic.

Nope.
We have a huge population already and the scarce resources wont feed so many.More imports and more inflation would lead to a poorer country.
Its "their" issue,they must solve it.Swapping is no solution to this.
And then soon kashmir might be swapped too for the incoming hindu refugees....ahh just an extrapolation.

Hehehe so I guess we have a mini Pakistan in India too.Was curious thats it. :-)

Nope.
We have a huge population already and the scarce resources wont feed so many.More imports and more inflation would lead to a poorer country.
Its "their" issue,they must solve it.Swapping is no solution to this.
And then soon kashmir might be swapped too for the incoming hindu refugees....ahh just an extrapolation.

I agree and disagree with you. For the bold part, how are they going to solve the issue by themselves? They are really lambs to the slaughter right now, and nearing extinction with every passing day.

Maybe a peaceful population transfer, where we can take their undesirable Hindus, christians, ahmedis, and in return give them more Sunnis might be a viable approach?

I agree and disagree with you. For the bold part, how are they going to solve the issue by themselves? They are really lambs to the slaughter right now, and nearing extinction with every passing day.
Maybe a peaceful population transfer, where we can take their undesirable Hindus, christians, ahmedis, and in return give them more Sunnis might be a viable approach?

Hindus are not limited to Pakistan and India.Hindus live in many south asian countries.Once the influx of hindu minorities begins from one country then we would not be able to stop it from other countries too.That would further raise the population- inflation issue.
And why should we swap the sunni population of our country??
This is down right communal.Muslims are as much Indian as hindus are.
We are not swapping. Nevah!!!

I think its high time Indians start to learn a few lessons from pakistan....
we need to stop this minority appeasement policy and look over majority for all purpose.......
time to implement a few things over here......

Hindus are not limited to Pakistan and India.Hindus live in many south asian countries.Once the influx of hindu minorities begins from one country then we would not be able to stop it from other countries too.That would further raise the population- inflation issue.

Is that justification for assisting genocide you are giving? Because considering the situation, not interfering in this matter would be akin to assisting the Pakistani state in its genocide. Just something for you to ponder about.

I wonder if they are as much Indian, why majority of them voted for Two Nation Theory, under the leadership of a Gujrati Muslim called Jinnah. Just somethign to ponder about...

True. But many 'Indians' may want to leave India and many 'Pakistanis' may want to leave Pakistan. We should allow these people.

I wonder whether Indian can digest without taking Pakistan's name or not ? :pop:
Pakistan Pakistan... :D Had a heavy breakfast :P

I wonder whether Indian can digest without taking Pakistan's name or not ? :pop:
hehehe....
this thread is on pakistani minority only......:lol:
so, talking on pakistan is obvious......

5343618036fa4.jpg

WASHINGTON: An estimated one thousand Christian and Hindu women are forced to convert and marry Muslim men in Pakistan every year, says a report released on Monday.

According to a report by the Movement for Solidarity and Peace in Pakistan, up to 700 of these women are Christian and 300 are Hindu.

“The true scale of the problem is likely to be much greater, as a number of cases are never reported or do not progress through the law-enforcement and legal systems,” the authors claim.

The MSP also issued an appeal for action along with this investigative report detailing forced marriages and conversions of Christian girls and women in Pakistan.

The Christian community in Pakistan is over two million in size, accounts for 42 per cent of Pakistan's minority population, and is mostly resident in Punjab.

MSP’s investigations find that cases of forced marriages/conversions follow a distinctive pattern: Christian girls — usually between the ages of 12 and 25 — are abducted, converted to Islam, and married to the abductor or third party.

The victim's family usually files a First Information Report for abduction or rape with the local police station. The abductor, on behalf of the victim girl, files a counter FIR, accusing the Christian family of harassing the willfully converted and married girl, and for conspiring to convert the girl back to Christianity.

Upon production in the courts or before the magistrate, the victim girl is asked to testify whether she converted and married of her own free will or if she was abducted.

In most cases, the girl remains in custody of the abductor while judicial proceedings are carried out.

Upon the girl's pronouncement that she willfully converted and consented to the marriage, the case is settled without relief for the family. Once in the custody of the abductor, the victim girl may be subjected to sexual violence, rape, forced prostitution, human trafficking and sale, or other domestic abuse.

These patterns of violence and miscarriages of justice are explored in the report through an examination of 10 illustrative cases.

The report also describes the historical and social context of the problem, and the particular grievances of Pakistan's Christian community in relation to the existing legal, political, and procedural guarantees for the protection of human rights of Pakistan's religious minorities. The report also highlights the patterns of violence through which the law and social attitudes become complicit in providing immunity for perpetrators, and the complex nature of associated crimes that make it difficult to categorise this crime as specific to religious identity. The report concludes with detailed recommendations at various levels — national, provincial, and local — for key stakeholders.

MSP is mobilising an inclusive coalition to raise awareness on this issue. MSP will host outreach events in the coming weeks in Pakistan (in collaboration with the National Commission of Justice and Peace in Pakistan) and around the world.

I will not defend it,but what I've noticed(Of course not in all cases)there is always a back story.likeness or affair

hehehe....
this thread is on pakistani minority only......:lol:
so, talking on pakistan is obvious......

Yeah read it but you usually do this :pop:

Pakistan Pakistan... :D Had a heavy breakfast :P

Breakfast :sad:I should eat something :pop:

Yeah read it but you usually do this :pop:

Breakfast :sad:I should eat something :pop:
hehehe...
its not only me ..but all from india and pakstan do this....
after all we both are so closely knit together and are such great neighbors.....:D:D

lol...u are already munching on popcorn.....what more u want.....:lol:

hehehe...
its not only me ..but all from india and pakstan do this....
after all we both are so closely knit together and are such great neighbors.....:D:D

lol...u are already munching on popcorn.....what more u want.....:lol:

Really great :tup:
I want breakfast ... :ashamed:

Is that justification for assisting genocide you are giving? Because considering the situation, not interfering in this matter would be akin to assisting the Pakistani state in its genocide. Just something for you to ponder about.
Nope we are not shutting our eyes against the cruelties.
But we are definitely not suggesting a swap.Whats happening in Pakistan is human rights abuse.And hindus are just one of the communities facing conversion,there are Christians and other minorities too.So do we allow only the hindus to crossover while neglecting the other minorities??

ManojSinghRathore said:
I wonder if they are as much Indian, why majority of them voted for Two Nation Theory, under the leadership of a Gujrati Muslim called Jinnah. Just somethign to ponder about...

Two-nation thoeory was nothing but a Muslim league versus Indian national congress thingy.
Jinnah and Nehru could not resolve their issues.
Btw that statement is sans any truth because in 1937 this theory could manage to gather only 5% of the Muslim vote.
Pakistan Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Really great :tup:
I want breakfast ... :ashamed:
hehehe...
kyun kya hua....
ur sister didn't cooked the breakfast for u.....:lol:
its going to be 12:00 and u still stuck on breakfast.....brace urself for the upcoming lunch session......:p:

Last edited:
Why Indicites trying to make this Christian-Muslim thing?

Don't they know rape rates are much higher in India? Couple of months ago a women in a public bus was raped by fellow Indicites for 3 hours, everybody was taking their turn. The sad thing it was not even planned but a spontanious thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if majority of rapes in Pakistan are done by Indicites too. It seems it is a pest spreading from India to surrounding regions. So I advice them to be little bit humble.

Last edited:
True. But many 'Indians' may want to leave India and many 'Pakistanis' may want to leave Pakistan. We should allow these people.
One,if we allow such refugees then who would provide for them?? I have already pointed out the population-inflation issue in this regard.
Next would be the special provisions for them in our constitution and trust me our politicians would go any length for vote banks.So expect some reservation for these refugees too.
And if at all such a swap is done it should not be on the basis of religion.

I am still against this idea.

Why Indicites trying to make this Christian-Muslim thing?

Don't they know rape rates are much higher in India? Couple of months ago a women in a public bus was raped by fellow Indicites for 3 hours, everybody was taking their turn. The sad thing it was not even planned but a spontanious thing.

I wouldn't be surprised is majority of rapes in Pakistan are done by Indicites too. It seems it is a pest spreading from India to surrounding regions. So I advice them to be little bit humble.

Off topic.
And reported for attacking a nationality.

Back
Top Bottom