What's new

1000 Minority girls forced into marriage each year : Report

You evidently have no idea how things work in this part of the world.

9 out 10 times the Police wont even file a case - they say it either did not happen or the girl left on her own.Next, they dont even accept the fact that she is underage.

In most cases unless extreme pressure is applied the Police does not react.

All of the above is applicable to India too though at a lesser degree due to activism and the voice minorities have.

In Pakistan, add the Blasphemy Law to this, ten men get together and say they saw the girls brother or father burn the holy book.Now watch the fun -the entire system gangs up to kill, burn & destroy the girls home & relatives & the court hangs those left alive.

Hope this helps.

If you look at any Muslim majority country in the world, a very common strategy used by Muslims is ethnic cleansing of non-Muslims.

The state/Govt and common Muslim people of Pakistan are obviously complicit in these crimes. I can imagine 1 or 2 such cases, but thousands, and that too yearly? It shows that the Pakistani people and Govt are not only complicit, but also encouraging the rape and conversion of Non-muslim women to make more muslims.

Shameful actions indeed by Muslims and Pakistanis.

There is no evidence for the above stated rhetoric.

"1000 Muslim girls are forced to have sex with American boys in America every year"

Yeah, what now?

Few incidents here and there are possible...but a systematic occurring of this phenomenon holds no water.

You have 125 posts here so far & you are less than a month old here.

Read on & you shall get a good idea how S Asia works.

Good luck .

Hmm..

The best way to solve a problem is to deny it & pretend it does not exist !

Back to Rule No 1 - Police does not file a complaint from a member of the minority community against Muslims.

..and when in doubt - The Blasphemy Law helps .

The poor father perhaps has three more daughters and parents to protect , whom does he go to ? Should he kill them all to save one ? Thats his plight.
Why should the father kill her remaining daughters? I doubt Muslims would kill or hang her daughters. If she kidnaps her daughter. Just take her back and protect your home

WTH Shameful, Pakistanis should first take care of their minorities before preaching others

Forced into marriage and forced conversion - should this not come under blasphemy?
Oh wait, some faiths are better than others :coffee:

Funny thing about Pakistan, Muslim girls are not allowed to convert and marry non-Muslims even willingly (forget forced). They get death penalty due to apostasy for that as per Sharia laws.

But Christian/Hindu girls being forcefully raped and converted? Just another day in Islamic Republic of Pakistan :coffee:

Why should the father kill her remaining daughters? I doubt Muslims would kill or hang her daughters. If she kidnaps her daughter. Just take her back and protect your home

Protect your home ?

How do you protect your home when a mob led by a crazed religious head man descend to burn - remember the Blasphemy law ?

Things in S asia are not as simple they may be in other parts of the world.

Last edited:
Yes, I have also read it a couple of times. Refusing to accept the superiority etc etc.
@SarthakGanguly This Type of things are Used As Strategy By Muslims Two tear Other Community Apart And Imposing there Faiths on Them. Its Also Happening in India Now You May Have Heard Term "Love Jihad"

Protect your home ?

How do you protect your home when a mob led by a crazed religious head man descend to burn - remember the Blasphemy law ?

Things in S asia are not as simple they my be in other parts of the world.
You can't awaken a man who is pretending to sleep. :)

WTH Shameful, Pakistanis should first take care of their minorities before preaching others
1) The girls are abducted.
2)They are forced to convert.
Clearly a case of human rights abuses in Pakistan..........

@Leader
Laws strictly forbid forced conversions dont they??

Funny thing about Pakistan, Muslim girls are not allowed to convert and marry non-Muslims even willingly (forget forced). They get death penalty due to apostasy for that as per Sharia laws.

But Christian/Hindu girls being forcefully raped and converted? Just another day in Islamic Republic of Pakistan :coffee:

A request to Indian members:

Please do not make this into a Muslim- Hindu or India - Pakistan thing.

Communities other than Hindus & Muslims are involved or impacted . Further Indian police is no better than Pak police when it comes to acting selectively or not acting at all.

Communities other than Hindus & Muslims are involved or impacted . Further Indian police is no better than Pak police when it comes to acting selectively or not acting at all.

Why you quoted me? My post had nothing to do with Hindu/Muslim or India-Pak, neither did I talk about police.

It was an astute observation of how the Constitution and State of Pakistan has been set up in a rather clever way to eliminate non-Muslims systematically.

Dont worry I would've come down heavily even if this was happening in India.
And I am definitely not here to hurt somebody's religious sentiments.
Whats wrong is wrong!!!

Back
Top Bottom